Padre Pio "Marked by His Love" Comments

Best selling Catholic artist, Angelina travels to San Giovanni Rotunda, Italy and sings the tribute song "Marked by His Love", written my Susanna for St.Pio. Angelina chose St.Pio as her Confirmation Saint. Director, Manuel De'Teffe. Continue Reading

1. Terray

may GOD listen and guide us in our daily journey in this world full of temptation and may his will done on us in the mighty name of JESUS CHRIST our lord amen thru the prayers our mother Mary amen.....i wish someday i could visit Padre Pio place and see his remain to ask him pray for all the sick people..

2. Colleen

I thank God for Saint Pio and all his loving prayers for me and my love ones. I just want to say Thank you so very much. I love you very much! Colleen

3. Eric jerome

May you please give me the history of Padre Pio

4. consolata maina

I love saints.please iwant to know about saint Saldia

5. betby binoj

this time I am using to thank for you .because you healed my throat pain .i am thankfull to you.

6. Robert Crowder

Please pray to St.Padre Pio that I will come by the honest means necessary to sustain my wife and I to the end of our lives, and that I will be given the opportunity to serve him by whatever means I can to the end of my life. .

7. Jane

Please pray for my daugther to make good decisions in life, for her to refrain from drugs and alcohol. Keep her safe, protect her always my lord. Pray for our family to have strong faith, trust and believe in God. Thank you, love always from Jane

8. Chris Keane

Please for me that my throat will get better.I had an operation in Febuary and it is still sore .please pray my son Michael will get a job. Thank You for all your love and prayers Amen.

9. ONYISHI JONAS NNAEMEKA

I LOVE SAINTS, I WHANT TO BE SAINT, I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT SAINT JOHNBOSCO, I LOVE HIM, AM SO PROUD TO BE A REMAN CATHOLIC.