Padre Pio "Marked by His Love" Comments

Best selling Catholic artist, Angelina travels to San Giovanni Rotunda, Italy and sings the tribute song "Marked by His Love", written my Susanna for St.Pio. Angelina chose St.Pio as her Confirmation Saint. Director, Manuel De'Teffe. Continue Reading

1. Nydia Marty

Please pray and find a cure for cancer please keep in your prayers my father who is bed ridden and my friend Baraba who is going through a very bad bout of cancer please keep her and my father in your prayers

2. Liam Keyes

St. Padre Pio, Please pray for me and my family. Thank you.

3. Dory

Please pray for my daughter Susan who is having complications as a result of breast cancer treatment and for my son Matt who is recovering from a debilitating illness. thank you.

4. Rita

Please pray for my dear friend's daughter, Elena, who will be going for a serious eye surgery, which might leave her totally blind. She is diabetic and is in need of your help. Please pray for her and her family.
    Thank you and Gob bless you.

5. Anonymous

ST. Padre Pio , please pray for me.

6. Lisa

I love Padre Pio but this song is stupid

7. kathleen ramirez

please pray for me give me the strength to get thru the loss of my mother and my physical health issues thank you amen

8. Chabo michael

Please interceed for the healing of Jessica Judith Oryiman.

9. Cathy

Please pray for my dad who is very sick from cancer.... Please give him strength and healing to fight this disease..

10. Terray

may GOD listen and guide us in our daily journey in this world full of temptation and may his will done on us in the mighty name of JESUS CHRIST our lord amen thru the prayers our mother Mary amen.....i wish someday i could visit Padre Pio place and see his remain to ask him pray for all the sick people..