Padre Pio "Marked by His Love" Comments

Best selling Catholic artist, Angelina travels to San Giovanni Rotunda, Italy and sings the tribute song "Marked by His Love", written my Susanna for St.Pio. Angelina chose St.Pio as her Confirmation Saint. Director, Manuel De'Teffe. Continue Reading

1. HUMPHREY

St.Padre sorry my dear saint that I missed the blessed sacrament on your day.Pray for me for all the sins I have committed,pray for my family that the lord may bless us with a child.
    Amen!

2. Joetta Abbazio

Padre Pio we pray to you every day. I truly believe that you were instrumental in the Miracle of my Husband's Double Transplant. We are forever grateful.

3. Mo

Please St Padre Pio ,pray for my brother who has a court case coming up and is innoccent of the allegations made towards him, also pray for all his loving family who are going through this ordeal with him . Amen

4. terri mooney

please pray for my mother, daughter and my job

5. Karen Ljungren

Dearest St. Pio, you once said it's better to fight from the outside than the inside. My fight is from the inside. Please interceed for me as it has been 14 months. Thank you so much for your prayers.....in Jesus name.

6. MARIACAR NACUA DAYONOT

thank you saint padre pio..

7. bunyasi patrick

thanks for the informative and educative forum where we can forward our prayers to our saint in the catholic church

Padre pio pray for us who are weak in faith but need you help and faith to foster and strengthen us to the lord and let our families be united in Christ,safeguard ,anoint,bless
    heal,and deliver us from evil and our job security we lay unto your hands through the grace of our lord Jesus christ

8. Adella

Dear Padre Pio, I ask for your prayers, I belief that my whole family need the prayers and myself. Please Padre Pio pray for my husband also, after 51 years of marriage he lives me and you no that he has a drug problem, it has being very hard for me to keep my family together, i have done what I think it was right. Please Padre Pio I no that i am a sinner myself but we all have reasons and God is very mericful. I do forgive who ever has done wrong, but you no me and I know that you have done many miracales I have faith that you will intercede for me. With Gods will I have the faith that things will get better In Gods Name and our Blessed Mother Mary. Thank You

9. tracie

Please pray for me and the man I love that we can overcome obstacles and the Lord will give me answers. I also pray for healing in regards to my mental health and physical ailments.

10. thomas

St. Padre Pio, Please pray for me and my family. Thank you.