Padre Pio "Marked by His Love" Comments

Best selling Catholic artist, Angelina travels to San Giovanni Rotunda, Italy and sings the tribute song "Marked by His Love", written my Susanna for St.Pio. Angelina chose St.Pio as her Confirmation Saint. Director, Manuel De'Teffe. Continue Reading

1. Cssey

St Pio, please pray to God for me to be able to get through this MRI tomorrow. Iam very claustrophobic. And please pray for His healing hands to free me from what is on my pancreas. Also that whatever happens. ; I may be given the grace to endure. Please heal me in the NAME OF THE FATHER THE SON AND THE HOLY GHOST. LAMEnts y

2. Linda

Dear St. Padre Pio, thank you for being with me at the time of my husbands passing to his final home on 3.25.2012. I know he had left this earth peacefully.
    Please help me now with my own medical issues and help me heal.

3. JP

Padre Pio thank you for blessing Baby Emilio, 5 months, whose parents had him blessed yesterday because doctors said he was told he had "failure to thrive" ; a beautiful baby with dark/sable locks and such a peaceful look and a nose tube.

3-18-'13

4. JP

Padre Pio Thank you for blessing Bob P who has pancreatic cancer that spread to his liver; Reed M who has liver cancer, his brother also has cancer, Katharina who is taking care of them; DeLone who has cancer; Grace and Julia to have personal relationship with Jesus, to be good friends and to go to Heaven. Bob and Jonie to go to heaven also. Will pray for all who have requests on this site.

5. Philip Lwanga Arthur

Padre Pio, show me that Christ really lives by granting me my request.

6. Anne Marie

Thank you Padre Pio for looking after my son for so many years and please ask Jesus to bring my family back to the peace and love of the Lord.

7. regina sinon

Padre Pio please intercede for our consecrated n=men (our bishops and priests), especially those who are facing temptations and are on the verge of damnation.

8. Michele

Thank you for all you do in Heaven for us all. Pray that I may find my vocation within The Dominicans and for our Sisters at St Mary's Boxmoor, and The Holy Rosary Priory who are very dear to me and so many.

9. Jose Duque

To those in need, feel free to pray also Saint Bridget 15 prayers. Those are the revelations and promises of Jesus given to Saint Bridget. We are living in very difficult times and we have to devote more time to pray constantly to protect, preserve and have God intervention in our daily lives. No matter your situation, We know that God never Fail.!!! GOD BLESS YOU ALL I have to say that Father Pio changed my life forever.

GOD WILL PREVAIL - DO NOT BE AFRAID!.

10. theophista mumba

dear st pio pray for my children to grow spiritually everyday, acquire academic excellence,be healthy and socially balanced,