Padre Pio "Marked by His Love" Comments

Best selling Catholic artist, Angelina travels to San Giovanni Rotunda, Italy and sings the tribute song "Marked by His Love", written my Susanna for St.Pio. Angelina chose St.Pio as her Confirmation Saint. Director, Manuel De'Teffe. Continue Reading

1. liezl miso

Thank You my Dear St. Pio for your great intercession and giving us blessings and miracles. I am asking in your name Dear St. Pio to pls Help me and my family to easily cope up and build new life here in the US, free us from any sickness and danger. I am askjng for work that will help us to survive for our daily needs. Make my husband energetic and strong everytime his at work. Make me at peace, fearless and healthy. Help us to be faithful and loyal to our commitment to God, bind us with God's great love. Amen

liezl miso

2. Debbie

Padre Pio,
    In Jesus name PLEASE! help my son to overcome the addiction's that has him lost & ill & in serious danger. Please bring him back to me. I love him so. Please touch him so that he may be the man he Father was.

In Jesus Name
    tHANK yOU!
    Kris's Mother

3. kristine mae franco

padre pio i dont know u more but im willing to know u better... so im praying the rosary almost always cuz i love u all saints pray for us sinners padre pio guide us always in our journey in life... god bless us my holy saint

4. Cssey

St Pio, please pray to God for me to be able to get through this MRI tomorrow. Iam very claustrophobic. And please pray for His healing hands to free me from what is on my pancreas. Also that whatever happens. ; I may be given the grace to endure. Please heal me in the NAME OF THE FATHER THE SON AND THE HOLY GHOST. LAMEnts y

5. Linda

Dear St. Padre Pio, thank you for being with me at the time of my husbands passing to his final home on 3.25.2012. I know he had left this earth peacefully.
    Please help me now with my own medical issues and help me heal.

6. JP

Padre Pio thank you for blessing Baby Emilio, 5 months, whose parents had him blessed yesterday because doctors said he was told he had "failure to thrive" ; a beautiful baby with dark/sable locks and such a peaceful look and a nose tube.

3-18-'13

7. JP

Padre Pio Thank you for blessing Bob P who has pancreatic cancer that spread to his liver; Reed M who has liver cancer, his brother also has cancer, Katharina who is taking care of them; DeLone who has cancer; Grace and Julia to have personal relationship with Jesus, to be good friends and to go to Heaven. Bob and Jonie to go to heaven also. Will pray for all who have requests on this site.

8. Philip Lwanga Arthur

Padre Pio, show me that Christ really lives by granting me my request.

9. Anne Marie

Thank you Padre Pio for looking after my son for so many years and please ask Jesus to bring my family back to the peace and love of the Lord.

10. regina sinon

Padre Pio please intercede for our consecrated n=men (our bishops and priests), especially those who are facing temptations and are on the verge of damnation.