Padre Pio "Marked by His Love" Comments

Best selling Catholic artist, Angelina travels to San Giovanni Rotunda, Italy and sings the tribute song "Marked by His Love", written my Susanna for St.Pio. Angelina chose St.Pio as her Confirmation Saint. Director, Manuel De'Teffe. Continue Reading

1. eugene
    10 months ago

Padre Pio please, interceed for me so that i can find my own wife and also get a better job. amen.

2. Concerned mother
    10 months ago

Dear Padre Pio, I pray for the conversion and redemption of my children, and for their happy marriages to spouses chosen by God, our Father, according to His will. I thank you for your intercession.

3. Bernadette
    10 months ago

Please Padre Pio help me to get a job and also pray for me so that I can get married. Saint Padre Pio pray for me

4. Mrs D'mello
    11 months ago

Dear saint with great faith and pain I beg you to make my a miracle and keep my
    daughter with a job in dubai .st .pio please stay with us
    People reading this please cry out a small prayer for us. Thank you st. Pio .

5. worried mom
    11 months ago

Dear padre pio bless my family and pray for my daughters change of heart and love for parents. Thank you padre pio I know for sure you will bless me with a miracle soon .

6. Janice
    11 months ago

Please Padre Pio, please help my Husband Steve. Please help heal him and our marriage and family. Please help him to love Jesus again as he once did. Please help him break away from Satan. Thank you Padre Pio. and please everyone say a prayer for him and my family to Padre Pio. thank you.

7. mother
    11 months ago

Please intercessed for my daughter to get a good job in dubai and be happy. Thank you.

8. Debbie Martinez
    11 months ago

Padre Pio, please pray with me to the Lord our God and
    all the angels and Saints for my grandson to speak. I pray he will find his voice.j

In Jesus Name!

9. Asirva
    11 months ago

10. mothers wish
    11 months ago

Please dear saint make my daughter work here in dubai as she has complete d her education over here please untie the knot that is keeping her away from home. Thank you.