Padre Pio "Marked by His Love" Comments

Best selling Catholic artist, Angelina travels to San Giovanni Rotunda, Italy and sings the tribute song "Marked by His Love", written my Susanna for St.Pio. Angelina chose St.Pio as her Confirmation Saint. Director, Manuel De'Teffe. Continue Reading

1. patricia
    3 months ago

Dear Padre Pio please pray for my niece who is sick,please help me regarding my work prospects so that i can help others,in Jesus name amen.

2. Jennifer Oropesa
    4 months ago

Dear Padre Pio, please heal my mother because she is suffering from depression and please heal her breast. Padre Pio please also help my son Dominic to pass the entrance exam and give my daughter good health and mind. Padre Pio I am also asking for your intercession that my husband Paulo Jose will be permanent in his job and good health for me. In Jesus name amen.

3. David Etters
    6 months ago

In the name of Jesus Christ, Father I confess my evil thoughts.
    Father, thank you for your mercy, I thank you for saving me, I ask you to protect my family and I. Holy Spirit, I ask you to teach my spirit righteousness.
    In the name of Jesus Christ I pray.
    Amen

4. Donna
    6 months ago

Please Padre Pio pray for my special intentions for my friendship to continue and that I do not lose anything in April. Amen

5. Lorenz
    6 months ago

Please Padre Pio pray for me to remove this block in my life that is preventing me to praise the Lord fully.

Padre Pio.......

6. Mitzi
    6 months ago

Please padra pio pray for miracle for my grandson Noah. He has been sick with a cough for almost four months. Thank you for your help

7. Paul
    8 months ago

Dear St. Padre-Pio pls Pray for me that i may have great love of God and may you grant me your spirit to practice virtues

8. Cecilia
    8 months ago

Dear St. Padre Pio, Please ask mother Mary to let her son Jesus Christ grant me complete and total healing from my ailment so I may praise and glorify him well. Thank you for an answered prayer

9. james
    9 months ago

Dear St Padre Pio, please pray for me to get a very good job and wife and my family is living in Christ. please also pray to fullfill all God's promises in due time and for getting patience to me n my family to wait for God's time. Thankssss

10. eugene
    9 months ago

Padre Pio please, interceed for me so that i can find my own wife and also get a better job. amen.