St. Francis of Assisi Comments

Virgilio Garcia talks about the life of St. Francis of Assisi as it pertains to our own. Continue Reading

1. William

I like this video

2. Sunny udoh

St francis .....pray for us.

3. GABRIEL LEVY

I can identify with St. Francis of Assisi because I was born in the city that is named in his honor. I was born on Wednesday, December 4, 1946 in San Francisco, California. I feel that GOD made that the city of my birth for a special reason. Now, I was born into a Jewish family ( just like JESUS CHRIST) and didn't believe in CHRIST at all. But shortly after my 36th birthday I slowly began to believe in JESUS. Now I firmly believe that JESUS CHRIST is coming back, not just for the Christians of this world, but for EVERYONE regardless of their religious beliefs. I fervently hope that his return occurs very soon. Thank You.

4. DANIEL NWAUZU

i am proud to be a catholic

5. Fidelis Anya

Am grateful to God for his inspiration and your enviable ingenuity in creating this centre of info for ggenuine christians to reap on. Please just keep me updated all the time. Thank u

6. nancy517

thank you for this video it helps me to feel better.i know that Jesus and GOD are working in my life.once again thank you for the video..

7. mark