St. Philomena Comments

Little is known of her life, and the information was received by private revelation from her. Martyred at about age 14 in the early days of the Church. In 1802 the remains of a young woman were found in the catacomb of Saint Priscilla on the Via Salaria. It was covered by stones, the symbols on which indicated that the body was a martyr named Saint Philomena. The bones were exhumed, cataloged, and effectively forgotten since there was so ... Continue Reading

1. drbangiban

St. Philomena, I hope that she love's me. Pray for us! I believe!

2. Martina

Dear Philomena, please give me the miracle of life into my womb so I can bring a little one to this world that would give meaning to my and my husband's life. Please strengthen our marriage that has been tested and broken and give love, trust and dedication into our hearts. Lovely Philomena patron of infertility and babies, please speak to our Lord for me so that a child will be given to me to love and cherish and raise with love for the God Almighty. It's time... Thank you. Amen

3. dave

Help me o my friend!!

4. M

St. Philomena, please reunite me with my friend. Please perform a miracle.

5. anitha

thank u st.philomina

6. Maureen

My daughter is only 9 years old, and has been close to one month that on nearly on a daily basis, having vicions and is having conversacions with Jesus... She can see heaven and more... a true miracle indeed.. I've been given a little pic. of Saint Filomena, and she was very overwhellemed with the story. And said to me that she also wants to be like her.... So on the picture my daughter experience a true miracle, where Santa Filomena eyes open and closes and the palm leaves moved... I think that Jesus is working with the children for the sake of mankind believe in Him.. Blessed all who believe... Aruba.....

7. Philomena

My dear Princess, please help me have a greater faith and trust in our heavenly father! I place my wants in your hands! A job, car and a holy husband. I know you can obtain them all for me! But most of all take akiss to our heavenly Mother. I can't wait till we are in heaven that I may see you. I love you and am sorry that sometimes I have forgotten you. Please look after me!

8. Gigi

I was praying to St Philomena for my children to be reunited with me in a hospital chapel and I asked her to give me a sign that she was with me and one of the leaves of the fake plant that was in the room moved. I was not suprised.

She is such a beautiful saint I telleveryone about her.

9. Matthew Jonn Knudson

I pray to you everyday, I learn more and more about you every day, thanks for everything, Powerfull With God!

10. Nikita Valentini

Im getting confirmed as my name will be St.Philomena, for all the people who care for God and believes in him God bless <3 i will be confirmed april 16th pray for me and the many others getting confirmed as well.

11. LOU & LOUISE FOR NOAH

St. Philomena we traveled from Florida to Mugnano to visit you and brought special requests to you from friends. YOU DID ANSWER SOME ALREADY AND WE THANK YOU AND LOVE YOU DEARLY.
    PLEASE, WE ARE ASKING YOU OF A VERY SPECIAL FAVOR SOMETHING WE DID NOT KNOW ABOUT UNTIL OUR RETURN. THERE IS A CHILD NAMED NOAH LARKIN IN OUR PARISH AND WE HAD NO IDEA OF HIS SITUATION. WE ARE ASKING YOU TO PLEASE HEAR OUR PRAYER AND ALL THE OTHERS THAT ARE PRAYING FOR HIM TO PLEASE ASK GOD TO HELP TO RETURN HIS HEALTH BACK TO NORMAL..
    WE KNOW THAT YOU HAVE ANSWERED MANY REQUESTS AND HAVE HELPED MANY, MANY OTHERS. WE PRAY FOR NOAHS FAMILY AND ASK GOD TO STRENGTHEN THEM. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO AND THE MIRACLE OF US TRAVELING TO ITALY. WHEN I STOOD ON THE GROUNDS AT THE VATICAN I SHED TEARS AND THANKED GOD FOR ALLOWING US THIS JOURNEY TO A MOST BLESSED PLACE ON THE FACE OF THIS EARTH. THANK YOU FATHER.

LOU & LOUISE

12. kate

Please help me pray for a little girl. her name is Bernies Ogugwo. she is suffering from tumor in her hand. she has been referred from Nigeria to India for treatment. May God Heal her through the intercession of St. Philomena. Amen

13. Mary

St. Philomena is an amazing saint! Pray, trust and believe. Thank you St. Philomena for all your help recently. Please continue to watch over me and RL. Please let it happen soon.

14. mary michael

You are a beautiful saint.....I beseech you to intercede for my own beautiful daughter......for financial freedom. Also, please guide me with my housing.
    Thank you.

15. Philomena Mac Q

As Philomena is my name i have aways prayed to Saint Philomena . She is very pow
    erful. Saint Philomena please take care of all my family god bless

16. rosemary

Thank you so much St. Philomena, you have helped me greatly, I prayed for my mother who was in poor health mentally and physically, and she has improved I also prayed for members of my family and I am so grateful to you for awnsering my prayers, a great weight has been lifted from me, due to your intercession. I will continue to pray to you, and hope to find out more about you.

17. Father Bernard

I am researching the life of the Saint, Saint Philomena. As a student in Secondary School I remember that Pope John XXlll removed her from the list of Saints formally on the steps of Saint Perter's, but when evidence was produced of her existence she was replaced formally on the list again within the week. Is there any documentation of this? This was in 1960, February.

18. Randy Rosendo Buentello

When I had seen it, I fell upon my face and heard a voice that said to me: Son of man, stand up! I wish to speak with you. As he spoke to me, spirit entered into me and set me on my feet, and I heard the one who was speaking say to me. Sen of man, I am sending you to the Isrelites, rebels who have rebelled against me:

19. Jan

St. Philomena's name came to me in prayer. I knew nothing about her. In my research, I was very surprised to discover that we had the same birthdays, and her specialty (patron of...) fitted my intention to a "T". She has generously answered some of my prayers, and I believe she continues to help me and my family with her special intercession. She has a special place in my heart!

20. Gail E. Ruch

I have just found out about St. Philomena. I have cancer and I need her help to get well. I will pray to her for a miracle. I will pray to her for my family that my children come back to the church to experience all of God's wonders. Please help me I will put my trust in you.