St. Philomena Comments

Little is known of her life, and the information was received by private revelation from her. Martyred at about age 14 in the early days of the Church. In 1802 the remains of a young woman were found in the catacomb of Saint Priscilla on the Via Salaria. It was covered by stones, the symbols on which indicated that the body was a martyr named Saint Philomena. The bones were exhumed, cataloged, and effectively forgotten since there was so ... Continue Reading

1. Kinnedy

this saint is very Beautiful and I want to be her for my saints day project.

P.S
    thank you for this beautiful saint :)

2. Barbara Karam

Thank you St. Philomena for help . Thank you!!
    Pray for us
    (Lebanon)

3. Devin

She is a saint that no one barely knows but what we do know is that she's a saint and with her intercession our prayers can be answered if being his will. God truly listens to her. Miracles has happened and proved us that. I believe that with the intercession of Mary and Joseph with hers God will give you any graces needed for your salvation and any sickness prayed to her with faith, shall be healed. Ask and you shall receive. Devin

4. Meg

I love you, St Philomena. You're power is beyond this world and only with God. Thank you for everything you have done for me. Help me to repay you by living like you.
    Meg

5. Jen Franklin

I have asked St. Philomena for help many times and she has always come through. Thank you!!

6. Andrea

She is so powerful and I know I can depend on her love, support and prayers. She has done so very much for me, my family and friends. She definitely is powerful with God and I love her very much.

7. chuksmary

she is truly powerful with God. with Philomena nothing is refused. put your trust in her and the blessed virgin and all you ask will be granted according to God's divine plan

8. Rebecca S.

I love St. Philomena and the brief story of her life. I feel I can relate to her based on my love for the Rosary and Our Blessed Mother Mary! May the Consecration to Mary's Immaculate heart be completed as she requested at Fatima! May St. Philomena help us all!

9. Sister Maggie

I like to say thanks to st. Philomena because she has done many things my live and my family members too. She is a powerful saint. God bless everyone !!

10. Fanfan

I hope she is in heaven with God because that is where she belongs!!
    God Bless : )

11. fanfan

dis is da gayest person eva!

12. Pauline Madrid

Saint Philomena is precious to me as are my own children. I have received such peace since I have begun praying with her and sharing my days with her. I find that I am able to thank God more intensely for all the blessings He has given me and my family. What joy she has brought me. I ask for you all to pray with Saint Philomena as often as you can. She will bring your life back to the simple pleasures and peace. Please also raise my family and friends, especially Maryanne in your prayers. Thank you.

13. Kevin Lynch

I thank St. Philomena for her powerful intercession and prayers answered! She works fast!

14. Father John Burns

Since I entered the Seminary in 1986, I asked for her help each day as St. John Vianney did as a Parish Priest, a decade of the Rosary everyday.

15. peter dwobeng

l like to say thanks to st. Philomena because she has done many things my live and my family members too.

16. missie riley

I would like say thank you to st. philomena for all her help.

17. monica s hernandez

I would like to say that st.philomena is a very powerful saint and people should pray to her more because she does some big miracles. thanks
    bye. god bless!!