St. Philomena Comments

Little is known of her life, and the information was received by private revelation from her. Martyred at about age 14 in the early days of the Church. In 1802 the remains of a young woman were found in the catacomb of Saint Priscilla on the Via Salaria. It was covered by stones, the symbols on which indicated that the body was a martyr named Saint Philomena. The bones were exhumed, cataloged, and effectively forgotten since there was so ... Continue Reading

1. Jill Meyer

I turned my finances over to Saint Philomena and she has helped keep me in the "black" and not the "red" in my checkbook. She is very thrifty and makes you think twice about your purchases.

2. peacendaha

i preciate the prayer of st. philomena i trusted her prayer , when i started to prayer peace between mother and me and also mother and Lukresia they have peace now and me with mother i have peace.

thank you st. Philomena and our mother mary and jesus
    sr. peacendaha
    namibia

3. ERIC MC KAY

THANK you saint philomena for your great help and favours .
    I just want to tell everyone about this amazing and very powerful saint please
    just pray to her for her for what ever your intention or needs and watch your life
    change please spread the word to family and friends watch how fast the little saint
    works. Forever grateful ERIC.

4. steve benton

Please help Raymond avoid prison time and to drop his charges. Please help us with our financial problems.Please keep both uor families healthy and safe.

5. Milagros Bartra

I bless God for praising St. Philomena, I feel she will grant me all I have asked her for, and I will bless St. Philomena for granted my wishes.

6. aiza dc

i love saint Philomena the first time i saw her picture in a newspaper, i cut it and put it in my wallet, and begin to research an information about saint Philomena... dearest little saint hear my prayers.. i adore you.

7. Anne C

My life is complete after I discovered St Philomena. There is something so magnetic about her that I feel like she is with me at all times. I have never felt so at peace with myself and so contented with my life. Please, Please pray to her and you too will experience that powerful inner peace that only St Philomena has managed to make me feel. Please tell the whole world about this little known Saint.
    God Bless

8. Angela

Please pray for me Saint Philomena. Help me to sell my house, for a price that I can start a life somewhere else. Thank you

9. shari

St. Philomena u are a wonderful and precious saint of the Lord Jesus Christ, u have done wonderful things in my life and I know u will continue to do good things in my life as long as I serve u in holiness and truth.

10. erica

11. PAT

St.Philomena is marvelous. Pray to her and see .

12. Rubia

I love St. Philomena! I believe in her intercession. She is indeed a wonder worker.

13. Genevieve

I'm use her for my conformation name!!!

14. kayla r

she is awesome i am using her for my speech on Tuesday

15. Michelle

Thank you for favors granted to me Saint Philomena

16. marissa

im use her name for my conformation

17. Charles Gagliano

Thank you Saint Philomena for favors granted

18. Emma

thank you for the information on st.philomena it is very helpful because i am doing a project on her

19. christopher ignacio

st. Philomena...intercede for me and for my family...pray for us

20. KInnedy Broughton

thank you for giving me this saint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1