St. Philomena Comments

Little is known of her life, and the information was received by private revelation from her. Martyred at about age 14 in the early days of the Church. In 1802 the remains of a young woman were found in the catacomb of Saint Priscilla on the Via Salaria. It was covered by stones, the symbols on which indicated that the body was a martyr named Saint Philomena. The bones were exhumed, cataloged, and effectively forgotten since there was so ... Continue Reading

1. Junior Lewis
    6 months ago

All praises and glory to GOD in Heaven, creator of heaven and earth. I was introduced to St.Philomena by GOD, who sent one of his messengers to educate me about the Saint. I was instucted how to pray to the Saint Since then I have been so successful. The most recent thing that the Saint did for me is to gave me a job in a management position in a city of my choice. This Saint is indeed a miracle worker. Hail Philomena!!!! .

2. Marie Yardley
    6 months ago

I would like to pray the Novena to St. Philomena but cannot find it online. Please help.

3. Ed
    6 months ago

Please intercede for K so that he finds peace.

4. rich robinson
    6 months ago

Please intercede on my behalf & ask God to answer my Prayers. Thank You oh St. Philomena, for being with us, I Love You!

5. Natasha
    7 months ago

Hi St. Philomena my Miracle worker all powerful with God. Thanks

6. Imelda Lopez
    7 months ago

I think the world needs to see and study more of this like other subjects, specially the young generation. All Christian school should study and know these beautiful stories. There is so much to learn even at 50.

St. Philomena please bring peace to my family husband doesn't like our 1st born son. Our son has proven to be smart, and is an excellent example of a young man. I believe my husband resents this. But most of all protect all of my 3 children from danger, calamity and watch over them at all times.

7. Ana Radovu
    8 months ago

Dear saint philomena plis pray for my family we want our own house and my husband work.we believe you saint philomena my husband a methodist and im a catholic and thank u for love he believe in you & marry mother of god by now he wearing a scapular.plis pray for our faith to be strong because we stay in a village far away from town and its all of them a methodist.we believe in you.

8. liji
    8 months ago

i am in love with a person named siby and we lived together for 1 year but now he left me because of fear . Please re-unite us. And forgive me when I don't know about you, i think of you in bad thought. So after I thought of you like that way, everyone think of me as a prostitute. Actually I have made a mistake to you. Please forgive me and please re-unite with my man.

9. Chris
    9 months ago

My dear St. Philomena,Please pray for me and my family, Help me and pray for me that 2014 will be a good year for me ,Pray I will find Happiness and peace and health. I adore you dear Saint Philomena please pray for me ,I pray to you all the time Please hear me and answer my prayers all my life I will be grateful to you Amen.

10. MB
    10 months ago

Thank you St. Philomena for your intercession. You helped me during my financial crisis. Thank you for all the graces you've given me and my children.

11. Stephanie
    10 months ago

Dear st philomena, spouse of Jesus christ, interceed for me and my family, heal us of every sickness, worries and pain. Bless and prosper my husband, help me to get a got federal work and always be with my daughter.help to have a positive spirit, remove every anger and bitterness, and make me virtous. Amen. I thank for you'll not disappoint me.

12. Joyce Cora
    10 months ago

A beautiful story and a beautiful saint. May she intercede for four friends who have cancer:
    Jack, John, Mario and Roslyn.

Thank you and God's blessings.

13. Ogo
    10 months ago

St Philomena please pray for me to conceive as soon as possible. I promise to name my daughter Philomena.

14. Chinedu
    10 months ago

I ve heard wonderful and miraculous stories about you. Please heal my head. I do not know what is wrong with it. Help me again to refocus. I ve also heard about the terrifying story of your martyrdom under Diocletian. Help me also to resist temptation, o PHILOMENA.

15. Pricilla

Dear St Philomena
    Please pray for my daughter, Rachael, that God in his infinte mercy will give her the grace to
    do well in all her examinations. Help her to work hard and to achieve good results.

16. micheal

St. Philomena, intercede for me so that i get a job very quickly and help me receive the holy spirit so that everything i do, can be guided by the Him.

Pray for my friend Boniface too, so that he gets his tuition fee in time.

17. Steve

Dear Angela,

You are trusting God for the miracle that you seek, through the intercession of Saint Philomena. Saint Padre Pio said we should: 'Pray, Hope and Don't Worry'...so therefore, I would just like to encourage you to continue praying and trusting completely in God. The Lord always knows what's best for all of us. Even Jesus prayed on the Cross: 'Let Thy Will be Done'. Take care, remain faithful and continue your fruitful prayer life - never give up Hope! Sincerely in the love of Jesus & Mary Immaculate, Steve, London, UK.

18. Al Flores

St. Philomena, pray for my son, Matthew A Flores. Please pray that he is cured of autism and speech delay. Thank you.

19. Angela

St. Philomena Please intercede for a miracle for the restoration of my marriage, the cancellation of the pending divorce decree. I have been praying unceasingly for this miracle and I am losing hope as I do not see a light at the end of the tunnel for my miracle. I am full of grief and despair.

I also kindly request you to intercede for the conversion of my husband Marc-Andre and the repentance of the adulterous woman, Renee, who stole my husband away from me. Also for my in-laws who are pushing/paying for this divorce for their repentance and conversions.

Thank you St. Philomena for your intercession for my miracle
    Angela

20. annie hernandez

please pray so father mickey will complete hes mission.. and father stout..also...amen...and pray that my children will start respecting me..as a mother..and my son Adrian will get a job and my daughter Sonia will get her boys back soon..i will be getting a hip replacement please pray that all goes well..thank you and amen..