St. Paul Comments

St. Paul, the indefatigable Apostle of the Gentiles, was converted from Judaism on the road to Damascus. He remained some days in Damascus after his Baptism, and then went to Arabia, possibly for a year or two to prepare himself for his future missionary activity. Having returned to Damascus, he stayed there for a time, preaching in the synagogues that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God. For this he incurred the hatred of the Jews and had to ... Continue Reading

1. Johhny hamersticks

St. paul is a cool guy. I love everyone:)

2. Margery

Thanks for the information :)) It really helped me allot,...
    to review for our pauli-quiz bee in school :))

3. trach

i think st paul is the best apostle-he was
    certainly the bravest:)thanks

4. ANDRES

doing a report on him due tomorow

5. the cookie monster

I LOVE SAINT PAUL
    HE MAKES ME FEEL GOOD

6. ericasalazar

yes!!!!!!!! i have a assignment na!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Kenny

Who is the author and the date which was pusblished

8. Silvia M.

A sin is something that makes us feel ashamed weather its a little or a lot. Sometimes we need to find our own individual creative way for us to believe that God is listening to our confession from the heart. Look inside yourself to find your own white light, and God will know when we are truly sorry for our actions.

David- (Psalm 51) "This is my problem and my sin. I didn't have to yield, but I chose to. I can't blame it on anyone else."

9. I invented Bodacious and now its in the dictionary!

St. Paul is my Confirmation name!

10. killer kitten and killer puppy

thanks this realy helped

11. Ryan

thanks this will help me for school

12. claudia:)

this was so helpfull!

13. kristan saul

st. paul is kool because i named after him

14. Luis

ST.Paul is my favorite saint because my cousin ws named paul and he died so now im choosing my confimation name to be paul. Love you P.J

15. blake

so good

16. erica

wow god did so much for us and al that god gets is disrespect from the people that try to break all of his ten commandments.that so sad that we deserve faith and trust with god but many other people don't even believe in the loving god the father. AMEN

17. hamish liddell

man I have to give in this work by friday

18. Teddy

uhhh i have to do paper on him and i am supper confused on how to parentheticly site web site!!! sounds like fun doesnt it

19. tony

I FINISHED MY PROJECT

20. kaedea

i am doing a report on st paul and my tummy hurts!!! st paul please pray for me!