St. Catherine of Siena Comments

The 25th child of a wool dyer in northern Italy, St. Catherine started having mystical experiences when she was only 6, seeing guardian angels as clearly as the people they protected. She became a Dominican tertiary when she was 16, and continued to have visions of Christ, Mary, and the saints. St. Catherine was one of the most brilliant theological minds of her day, although she never had any formal education. She persuaded the Pope to go back ... Continue Reading

1. michalya

this website needs more info

2. zxc

this website is really helpful but sometimes it does not give me what I want.

3. sue

this site has everything!!!

4. Polly

Can you please add a little more information about her, I really need some more:)

5. V.W.

I'm doing a report on this saint, but I felt there was not enough information. I am going to try some other websites, you just lost a reader.

6. M. Catherine

I would like to use this saint for my confirmation. This article did not provide enough information though. After reading this I read a better much longer article and it is the second article why I like this saint.

7. emma

i love this saint, and im using this saint for my confirmation name, but could you maybe add a little more information about her?

thanks.

8. Catherine

Can you put information on the mircles that she performed after praying to her and also information on what we can learn from her doings. But overall the information was excellect. Great Job.

9. Taylor

this is good information but you could of added more of her life in to it so far none of this information is helping me.

10. shayne

you are the best person i have ever read about
    Rock On

11. eden

thanks

12. christine mary bulawin

Im so impressed of what you've done to our lord. keep it up st. catherine your my idol

13. Quackery

Thank you very much.

14. miya

very helpful

15. St. Catherine Of Siena

Thanks for praising me so wonderfully. May the Holy Spirit rise on you.

16. Britney

She is so so cool

17. Katherine

Saint Katherine so wonderful

18. Augustine

My church is named after her (St. Catherine Catholic Church)

19. assaf charbel

thanks GOD for this sainte,big help for us in this world

20. Katherine Russo

I love you Saint Catherine!