St. Patrick Comments

St. Patrick of Ireland is one of the world's most popular saints. Apostle of Ireland, born at Kilpatrick, near Dumbarton, in Scotland, in the year 387; died at Saul, Downpatrick, Ireland, 17 March, 461. Along with St. Nicholas and St. Valentine, the secular world shares our love of these saints. This is also a day when everyone's Irish. There are many legends and stories of St. Patrick, but this is his story. Patrick was born ... Continue Reading

1. Michael

Who did the man stay with in Iresland Mkayy

2. sav

thaks helped me with schoool assinment. hes cool

3. irish boy22

heck yes ireland forever copy and past yeah

4. adam

thanks for the help, this helped me with my ccd essay

5. kobe

hi st.Pat

6. john

You had contradictory info, you cant arrive in 433 and preach for 40 years and die in 461.get the facts rite!

7. angela jad6gbht

awesome

8. Sian Emily, Nz

hey ,my project is looking really cool,learnt heaps, can't wait to tell everyone about my fav saint

9. zaida ramirez

my favorite saint is ST.Patrick. ST.Patrickis sssssssooooooooo COOOOLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Camcho Bhai

i liked this website because it helped me do work

11. patrick

St.PATRICK is very COOL!!!

12. ian

hello internet not much info btw

13. savannah

thanks helped alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hes cool

14. drew

i am doing st patrick 4 my confirmation but taking padraig instead of patrcik this site was alright!

15. dancer

this helps a lot becuase i am doing a project on him

16. craig

this site really doesnt have enough information on the author and such

17. greg

great for my assinment

18. Janet Lee Leach

I was told that saint patrick was in a land that was full of snakes, and I see no proof of it on the net, but I remember it was what stemmed saint patrick's day. Or do I have him confused with saint Peter? Please respond. For I was told he cast out all the snakes from the land. I even visited a church , catholic of course, in Meridian , Mississippi, but my mother was on deaths bed at the moment, so pray help me straighten this out. I would greatly appreciate it.

Sincerely, Janet Leach

19. Patrick

my name is Patrick and St. Pat is a cool dude

20. Annah

this is a berry helpful site for the project i am doing