St. Patrick Comments

St. Patrick of Ireland is one of the world's most popular saints. Apostle of Ireland, born at Kilpatrick, near Dumbarton, in Scotland, in the year 387; died at Saul, Downpatrick, Ireland, 17 March, 461. Along with St. Nicholas and St. Valentine, the secular world shares our love of these saints. This is also a day when everyone's Irish. There are many legends and stories of St. Patrick, but this is his story. Patrick was born ... Continue Reading

1. Jamie

Thank you! I'm an English teacher in Seoul presenting a brief lesson on St. Patrick's Day to my students. This is SO helpful!

2. Rani

Cheers to Dayna baby and and her grandpa for talking to us about St.Patricks day. If not, I would have missed remembering this great saint today.

3. Lulabelle

oddly enough, while St. Patrick brought Christ to Ireland from Scotland, about 200 or so years later, Scotland had lost much of the faith, and it was brought back to Scotland by and Irishman who we now know as St. Columba.

4. Lillian

St. Patrick is one of my favorite saints because of his perseverence and patience with the pagens. I also like the association of the tree leaf clover and the Holy Trinity. It helped me when I was little to understand the three in one consept and also helped me explain it to my sisters. It is one of the easiest ways to explain it. St. Patrick, Pray for us!!!!!!!!!!! Happy St. Patrick's Day everybody!!!!! Be sure to dye your milk green!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Isobel Smith

I love St. patrick. so much because he is awesome

6. Maddison

Happy st patricks day

7. patty

HAPPY ST PATRICKS DAY EVERYBODY

8. Peter Leighton

thx guys i really admired this work its sweet and i love st patrick hes hot

9. allie

This was very helpful...........I am supposed to do a essay on St.Patrick of which I am glad because I am irish and think he is AWESOME:) thanks alot this really helped:)

10. Patrick C

I read that people pray to St. Anthony to find something that you have lost.. What do people pray to St. Patrick for?

11. Chris Smells

wow i cant believe so many people have used this for assignments and now i am too

12. Pastor Monique LeMaire

I attend a Pentecostal church and am doing a lesson for our womens ministry on the life of Patrick. It is entitled: The Adventures of a Saint!

What can we learn from his life?

Though Patrick was a slave in bondage --we also are slaves to sin. We can pray ourselves out of any dilemma in our lives, because of God's love and answer to prayer.

Be a student of the Bible. Patrick spent years studying under the Bishop of Auxerre. He then was prepared for his mission.

Be others focused! Patrick started over 200 churches and 100,000 of the druids or pagans became Christians through his service and ministry!! Amazing!! What single person has done that today??!!

Praises to God for this mighty man of God: Patrick!

Pastor Monique LeMaire

13. Goretti

This site has helped me a lot and is good for kids :)

14. alena

doin a assignment for school and it is really not helping me :( sad news

15. James

thank this page really help im doing a assignment on this and looks like alot of people used this site in the past so thanks!!!

16. Anne

Some of it is kind of confusing ... :/ but most of it was good ! :)

17. Thanks :D

Thanks :D

18. Luke

BEAST MODE!!! helped sooo much. i hate writing reports but this one wasn't as bad

19. Jay LeTroll

Patrick is my favorite saint except for Drew Brees.

20. Katie

This helped a little but no tmuch cause im doing a project and St. Patrick!!!!