St. Patrick Comments

St. Patrick of Ireland is one of the world's most popular saints. Apostle of Ireland, born at Kilpatrick, near Dumbarton, in Scotland, in the year 387; died at Saul, Downpatrick, Ireland, 17 March, 461. Along with St. Nicholas and St. Valentine, the secular world shares our love of these saints. This is also a day when everyone's Irish. There are many legends and stories of St. Patrick, but this is his story. Patrick was born ... Continue Reading

1. christie

Happy feast day St. Patrick, bless my daughter's Irish family and all my dear Irish friends. I also take this opportunity to thank God for the life of my dear parents who have raised us to be God-fearing and faithful to Jesus' teaching. May they rest in everlasting peace and heavenly happiness. May they once again see each other in Heaven and intercede for us..that we have Heavenly protection always, Dear parents watch over us. Give us your care as you did when you were with us. Pray that we will be faithful to our baptismal vows. Give good health to all your sick grandchildren. Amen

2. Charles

Thank you! This helped SO MUCH! I'm writing a story about him, and it just helped so much!

3. christie

St. Patrick, patron saint of Ireland, pray for all suffering children, Give them a permanent cure. Give them a chance of living a healthy life. During this Lenten season, give us the grace to be prayerful and charitable. Amen.

4. panda101power

this is soooo cool im so getin xtra credit

5. riley

nice info

6. alex

this really helped me for my project at school thanks

7. claudia

i need to do a st pactrik reprot

8. jessica

this website was so helpful. it really helped me on my report. i <3 st. patrick XOXOXO

9. patrick

PATRICKPATRICKPAAATRICK!!!!!
    I AM FAMOUS!!!!!!

10. Alexander William

There are no words to express the feelings about this saints, there are the inspiration for every people in the society. we love all are saints.....

11. Darcy

THE BEST SAINT GOOD ENOUGH FOR CONFIRMATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. jacob

I'm using this for my confirmation name

13. Mary

Thank you St. Patrick for your prayers for my son, Andy. He was offered the job he applied for. Please keep him in your prayers that this job keeps him safe and changes his world for the better. The power of prayer is so great. I will pass your name on.

14. JP

I LOVE THIS SAINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

15. christopher

i am choosing him as my conformation name

16. Mary

Dear St Patrick, I read that you were color blind. My son Andrew has this same problem and it has cost him many job opportunities. please pray for him because the job he applied for , he was told by the boss that color vision would not be a problem. They are making him redo an eye examination tomorrow. Please pray that everything goes in his favor so he can start a new life. Everyone needs a chance. Please intercede with your prayer on his behalf. Thank you and I will make your name known to others.

17. johnny

i love st patrick im doing him for a writing assignment!:)

18. Kevin

I need this saint for an assignment.

19. Kirsty

Im doin a project on him and im glad tat ter is tis websit or i wouldn't b able 2 do it!! lol :-)) xx

It's really helpfull!! :-))!! xx