St. Martha Comments

"Jesus loved Martha and Mary and Lazarus." This unique statement in John's gospel tells us of the special relationship Jesus had with Martha, her sister, and her brother. Apparently Jesus was a frequent guest at Martha's home in Bethany, a small village two miles from Jerusalem. We read of three visits in Luke 10:38-42, John 11:1-53, and John 12:1-9. Many of us find it easy to identify with Martha in the story Luke tells. ... Continue Reading

1. d,delica

st martha pls help me to pray to find a job this day to support my family and working safely ,be able to work hard with the strong body ,st marta pray for us that we might serve Jesus better Amen

2. d,delica

3. eddy buckley

please pray to saint martha, a saint that will never let you down,
    i look forward to meeting her some day

4. susan

best sanit ever elp me a lot and still helping me

5. mmllg

st. martha, hope that we too will be like you, amen.

6. CAthy Stutes

We would like to purchase approx. 200 St. Martha medals with a prayer card with each.
    Also statue
    cs

7. Jon

1 Timothy 2:5
    For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus,

theres only one way to God...JESUS CHRIST!!!, these saints have no power nor can they intercede for you. pray in the name of jesus to get to the Lord. Non of these saints shed blood for your sins.

2 Corinthians 11:14
    And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.

8. Savannah

I am going to get confirmed as well and i need to pick a saint that is a good role model for me. After reading this article i have finally found a wonderful saint to choose. I feel that everyone should look up to saint Martha and be kind and generous like Jesus wishes us all to be.

9. A.G.

God Bless You All and Saint Martha In Abundance. Saint Martha, as I've asked, please please intercede for me now that I may now be blessed inabundance financially/monetarily........I'm a real good guy, not selfish, greedy etc......as I've told you I'm having a very very bad time financially.......please intercede for me now Saint Martha.....that I ble blessed financially/monetariy. I'll always give to others etc. Please please help me now......I hurt so bad....thank you so much and God Bless You In Abundance!

10. norma o carroll

I have prayed to st martha over the last 12 years, recently lost my way, but want to redeem myself and love st martha always been their for me even in times that i havent been their for her> help me on my path back. Amen

11. helen

saint martha you are the best pray for us o mother

12. Chris

13. Judy

I love St. Martha and all she has to teach us. She really listened to Jesus and put into practice what He taught her. She was humble and "served"!
    BUT}- why the dragon?

14. martha

i love u saint martha.pray for me.

15. Angela

St Martha has answered my prayers many times , I have just finished the nine week novena asking for her help and again she has answered my prayers .I love her and grateful thanks to her

16. Katherine

I looked up St Martha because her feast day is my birthday. I am very pleased to share a special day with her. I love her prayer.

17. Martha

My name is Martha but I've always felt myself to be more of a Mary. My life as a wife and mother necessitates I serve others as Martha did but I'm not very efficient and don't get everything done. After reading this article I think maybe St Martha can help me appreciate both the active (Martha) and prayerful (Mary)parts of my life.

18. simon

Martha inspires me. There can be nothing better in life than to serve Jesus. The article is a beauty

19. Louise

St. Martha is my confirmation name!! She is so good and true.

20. Alphonse

It is a wonderful article which highlights and gives importance to hospitality ; Martha is portrayed as the example of service and as the one who serves the Lord always.