St. Martha Comments

"Jesus loved Martha and Mary and Lazarus." This unique statement in John's gospel tells us of the special relationship Jesus had with Martha, her sister, and her brother. Apparently Jesus was a frequent guest at Martha's home in Bethany, a small village two miles from Jerusalem. We read of three visits in Luke 10:38-42, John 11:1-53, and John 12:1-9. Many of us find it easy to identify with Martha in the story Luke tells. ... Continue Reading

1. Martha

thank you st.Martha for all the great privilege of my entire live from my birth to date.Name sake i can't thank u with words but i dedicate my life to listen and serve as you did.Now my prayer is that help me to really show hospitality to all who needs it without discriminating among human.this my request all the same i thank you for all your prayers for me.I LOVE YOU ST. MARTHA

2. bernadette

I was so lonely and losing hope and I prayed to St. Martha to have God send me the man he wants me to marry and to know without a doubt it is him..well, it is amazing because before the ninth Tuesday I ran into an old family friend and here I am nine months later engaged! He is a man of faith and I am beside myself this novenas works so much in fact I prayed with my younger sister who was giving up on finding an honest, sweet and sincere man when before the ninth Tuesday she started dating her now boyfriend. To all those in need of a miracle St. Martha is nothing short of amazing Through God...and St. Jude, st. Therese, St. Ann, St. Anthony, St. Bernadette, St. Philomema and St. Padre Pio too! Thank you God oh mericful God.

3. NLCB

Saint Martha,

Thank-you for the positive signs. I still feel fear, a lack of faith and confusion but do have confidence in your mercy and power. St. Martha, I will continue to resort to thy aid and protection and pray that you may comfort my in all my difficulties and pray that my husband may end his adultery and our marriage may be healed, restored and rebuilt. I ask of thee, St. Martha, to help my husband and I overcome all the difficulties in our marriage as thou didst overcome the dragon which thou hadst at thy feet. St. Martha please have mercy. I promise that in recognition of your powerful intercession if my husband and I reconcile and our marriage is restored I will donate money to charity in your name. I also promise that if my husband and I have children together I will make a further donation in your honour. With thanks and hope. Amen.

4. Deb

Dearest St Martha, I am greatful and honored that you are allowing me to build this wonderful relationship with you. You are already showing me positive signs with my situation and I know you will answer my petitions. I will repay you as promised with white flowers and cinnamon raisin bread. St Martha.... thank you, thank you, thank you... I Love You!

5. Tavia

Thank you Saint Martha//Saint Martha the Dominatrix/ Lubana, for everything you've done for me. I am truly grateful for you giving me strength when i was weak, for healing my once broken heart, for helping me through rough times, for showing me things I needed to see, for opening my eyes to the truth, for helping me ascend spiritually, and for all the many blessings that have come my way. May the world know of your good deeds. You are a Powerful, Protective, and Loving spiritual mother indeed. I am fortunate and blessed to have you by my side.

6. Mandy

Dear St.Martha

I just recently found out about st Martha threw my granny who prayed to her every Tuesday, I did not know this until she passed away, i took this as a sign from her as i never followed my religion and even thou she is no longer here with us her good deeds serving god will still remain, I will continue to pray to St. Martha and believe in the power of God as i too im a servant and enjoy helping others just like my granny, I pray for guideness and direction in my life having this faith has already helped me Thankyou st. Martha .

7. Diane

Saint Martha you have come thru for me time and time again. I am so grateful for all of your help, guidance, strength and blessings. As promised, I continue to honor you every week since March. I am so glad you are a part of my life and I know you will be honored and celebrated for many years to come. Thank you for continuing to bless and protect myself and my relationship. Your assistance and helping hand is one I can never forget and I will forever sing of your praises and glory.

8. Serenity2

I began a nine week novena to Saint Martha earlier this year and the results have now come to fruition. Right from the very first week of prayer, I have felt a very strong connection to Saint Martha and there have been many many signs that she was assisting me. Saint Martha is truly a miracle worker. Thank you Saint Martha for all of your help, guidance, comfort and support.

9. christine

St Martha thankyou for helping my son get back to school with the grades he needed please wrap your arms around all those that didnt get back to their school especially those boys in my sons school please watch over them

10. SJ

Thank you St. Martha. I prayed to have my relationship repaired and we had contact for the first time in two months. Thank you so much St. Martha.

11. Margaret

Dear St Martha

I have been praying to you for over 20 years and you have never let me down, I want the world to know about you and what a miraculous saint you are. You have been looking after myself and my family all these years and I would truly like to thank you. I am praying to you at the moment to help my son and also my husband. I feel like I am forever asking you favours but somehow you must be listening. One last favour is to help my poor mum who is not well with Parkinsins, please help her to get better and if that is not possible, please help the pain to go away so she can enjoy what time she has left in this world.

Thankyou again and I love you St Martha

12. MARTHA

Dear Saint Martha. Please help free me and my son from the awful monster upstairs and his friends. He is so dangerous and if only he would change for the good... or something. Although it seems impossible.

I want to no longer have to fear what he is planning and doing so that I may pray in peace with more devotion and no more absurd worries. Thank you Dear Saint Martha.

13. christie

Dear St. Martha, I'm happy to tell you that my mother has gone to her eternal rest about 5 months ago. It was a time of relief to see that she was freed from her earthly strife, to be given her eternal reward. Last night I saw her in a dream looking hale, hearty and healthy, as we knew her for most of her life. Thank you Martha, for giving me the grace and strength to have attended to her needs in her feeble years. I look forward to more favours from you, which is of urgency and utmost importance. Pray to the same Jesus who raised Lazaurs, your brother from the dead to heal Christian Vengadesan Ruiz that he may be sound of mind and body. Free him from the terrible affliction of seizures, speech delays and inappropriate behaviours. I ask this of you on your feast and I sincerely look to you to intercede for me. Grant all that I ask in Jesus name. Amen

14. Joseph Mathew

St. Martha, please pray for me to serve Jesus with ferver and devotion, as you did.

15. christine

St Martha my late granny visited me in a dream and told me to pray to you, please help me i am a very nervous person and i lack focus and daydream but i so long to find that special man to share my life with please help me if it is k please let him ask me out asap please dont let us waste any more time if its not him help him to tell me something so i can accept it and lead me on the path so i can find my soulmate Amen

16. cristine pabuya

saint martha pls help me settle my biggest problem i ever had , i thank you for giving me a cahnce to write what i felt, im sorry for committing a send that is against to you and the father please acknowledged my prayer intention to you i dont know what to do pls be guided me always that wathever happen pls comfort in may difficulties have mercy on me i am the victim of the crime and now i am a suspect of what some people leave me and abandon there debt and now i am convivted to a crime pls don't let it happen to me touch there hearts that they may not do something bad against me thank you so much for suffering that i have encounter

17. Bre

Saint Martha, I like reading about you. Your feist is coming up on July 29 and I will honor you. You are so good in answering prayers, and I hope that you will continue to hear my prayers and answer them to help in my present situation. You are AWESOME!!

18. Judith

St.Martha... please help me to find a good man.thank you always for all the blessings...

19. jimbo

I LOVE YOU ST. MARTHA
    YOUR MY PATRON SAINT SOMEDAY

20. Nataly

I never knew about Saint Martha. I have been suffering from anxiety, excessive worry which keeps me up at night and I haven't had regular sleeping patterns in months. As I am very spiritual I took it as a calling from God and opened up the bible asking him to reveal to me something, and I was directed to the passage of how Martha was worried and anxious and her sister Mary knew God came first. So now I pray to Martha who was in my situation to heal me. I am also doing an online jesuit retreat and meditating. I can't see how God couldn't see my effort to put Him first in my life. But the anxiety still plagues me, I pray for Martha to pray to the Lord for me.