St. Martha Comments

"Jesus loved Martha and Mary and Lazarus." This unique statement in John's gospel tells us of the special relationship Jesus had with Martha, her sister, and her brother. Apparently Jesus was a frequent guest at Martha's home in Bethany, a small village two miles from Jerusalem. We read of three visits in Luke 10:38-42, John 11:1-53, and John 12:1-9. Many of us find it easy to identify with Martha in the story Luke tells. ... Continue Reading

1. AB

Dear St.Martha,
    Please help me to resolve current 'situation' in my personal life and Thank you so much for all your help and support you have given to me in some of the difficult times!

2. John Cole

I first came to hear about St Martha in 2005 the year I was made redundant. Since then she has always answered my prayers. I feel now that is she always around me and I can visualise Jesus visiting her home on a sunny Sunday afternoon and being a guest of the family. I feel part of that family. I thank you St Martha for all you have done for me.

3. Mary Federico

Thank you to Saint Expedite, Saint Martha, St. Therese and Saint. Jude for granting me and my family the help we needed, you granted our wish and for that I am eternally grateful.

4. joycel lofranco

St.Martha help us in many ways.We need to thank her for being so good to us!!! >_< ~_~

5. Carol

I learnt about St. Martha very recently when i recieved a new phone from my boyfriend and the prayers were already downloaded to the phone, i was very impressed by the prayer even though i had never heard of it before and from that moment on, i knew and trusted that this was my saint and i believe that i will achieve my prayer through her. I have so far said the St. Martha prayer since last tuesday and i am looking forward to a fruitful relationship with st. Martha, i trust and believe that she is a miracle working saint and i trust that i will get a new job and leave this stressful job that i have trusting and believing in my new saint. Thank you St. Martha for restoring faith and belief in me.

6. TA

Saint Martha,
    Thank you very much for your assistance. You really came through for me and have restored my hope. For the first time in over three years, I finally feel like I have my life back. I love you Saint Martha! Sincerely, your devotee TA

7. felicita

Dearest St Martha,

Thank you for reaching out to me and finding me. Thank you for the generous offering of your faithful intercession. Since July 2012, I have said 3 novenas, and all have been answered generously, by your intercession.

Through your intercession, my faith in the Lord's goodness and providence, as well as an ardent desire to seek His will has grown tremendously.

Thank you for walking with me, and taking me under your care.

The last novena, came to an end of the Tuesday of the Holy Week (26th March 2013), during which the Lord provided me with a miraculous answer to my prayers. Continue to intercede and walk with us, St Martha, as we continue to seek and discern God's will for us. Amen.

8. elle

Please forgive me St. Martha for going against your advice. You were helping me and I became impatient. I'm sorry. Please resume working with me and help me bring my situation to a resolution. I will continue to pray to you and perform a second novena to you.

9. gelle897

St. Martha,thank you for listening to my prayers and restoring my hope. Please continue to work with me and bring about my one true dream. Thank you for for supporting me.

10. Michael

Fear Power, a weird electricity, identified by the disciples of a truly unforgivable unkind
    death spawn, a brother of the dead, a Latin Master chosen to raise the dead. The Family?
    the familia. I am secretly saying, the Master calleth for thee royal kindred of a noble
    lineage of Kings. Sacred strong White Brothers have this faith

11. Monika

St Martha I thank you for your patience, understanding and guidance. I give thanks to you for honoring my petitions. I love you for the many things that you have shown me and taught me. I thank you

12. BA

Thank you so much Saint Martha for all of your help, guidance, and support, I am so grateful to you for restoring my confidence after a very hard time I had.

13. KT

Thank YOU Saint Martha for agreeing to work with me and giving me a SIGN the very next day after I prayed to you. I will do as I promised and place the roses on the altar today and will order your statue. I am so delighted to have your aid and I already know how STRONG you are as my beloved has called to check on me this morning (which he hasn't done in a year's time). Thank you, thank you, thank you Saint Martha!!!

14. Annie

Dear St. Martha, I promise you the most beautiful white flowers that I can find. Please reunite myself and my boyfriend. And, St. Martha, I take full responsibility for my faults and failings, but if you could just open this man's eyes to even see and change his faults so that our relationship can grow, and thrive and honor God, I would be forever grateful. Otherwise, St. Martha, if this is not a good relationship for us, please release me from all feelings for this man and let me feel no pain.

15. Jaquie

St Matha, I have petitioned you for 8 Tuesdays. Today is the 9th. I am begging to bring my family together. I offer true love and devotion for as long as I shall live.

16. Believer

Dear St. Martha
    I will start my prayers to you for 9 Tuesdays tomorrow. I come to thee with full fair and devotion and seek your help and blessings to get the love of my life to think about me and call me, love me and marry me. I will be always greatful to you and offer you candle light and bowl of water every Tuesday and white flowers on the 9th Tuesday. St. Martha please help me and listen to my prayers like you do for everyone and I promise I'll be helpful to others and always thank you :)
    Amen and thank you.

17. Ashley Canava

I am new to praying and learning about Saint Martha but I feel so much better just not sure ifduring my novena if i keep my candle lit or light it every Tuesday for 9 Tuesday's if anyone knows please let me know thank you

18. Monica

I have just started to develop and relationship with St. Martha. I am simply amazed with how much I have learned and realize she has been with me and I didnt even know it. I feel such a warmth and love I have never felt before. The first day the feeling was so strong I cried because I had never felt the feeling before.

I am a true worrier. I worry all the time. I want to develop a relationship with her and begin to encoounter more of her blessings. I need guidance and direction because no one has ever mentioned her to me. She just made herself known to me.

As I type I am getting teary yed because it simply amazes me how much care, love, patience and attention she has put into us establishing a relationship. I am super anxious to learn and grow with her.

Thank you St. Martha for allowing me to be aware of you and your love. I look forward to developing a relationship with you. Thjank you so much for your patience and understanding with me. Thank you so much St. Martha all I can say is Thank You!!!

19. sheila

Dear St. Martha I want to thank you for favors received and I thank and welcome your continued intercession on my family's behalf.

20. Marla

Please Saint Martha be with you as you were before and please help to bring me and my fiance Mike back together. I know that he suffers deep within and I will help him through it as I always have just please give me the opportunity.