St. Martha Comments

"Jesus loved Martha and Mary and Lazarus." This unique statement in John's gospel tells us of the special relationship Jesus had with Martha, her sister, and her brother. Apparently Jesus was a frequent guest at Martha's home in Bethany, a small village two miles from Jerusalem. We read of three visits in Luke 10:38-42, John 11:1-53, and John 12:1-9. Many of us find it easy to identify with Martha in the story Luke tells. ... Continue Reading

1. Michael

Fear Power, a weird electricity, identified by the disciples of a truly unforgivable unkind
    death spawn, a brother of the dead, a Latin Master chosen to raise the dead. The Family?
    the familia. I am secretly saying, the Master calleth for thee royal kindred of a noble
    lineage of Kings. Sacred strong White Brothers have this faith

2. Monika

St Martha I thank you for your patience, understanding and guidance. I give thanks to you for honoring my petitions. I love you for the many things that you have shown me and taught me. I thank you

3. BA

Thank you so much Saint Martha for all of your help, guidance, and support, I am so grateful to you for restoring my confidence after a very hard time I had.

4. KT

Thank YOU Saint Martha for agreeing to work with me and giving me a SIGN the very next day after I prayed to you. I will do as I promised and place the roses on the altar today and will order your statue. I am so delighted to have your aid and I already know how STRONG you are as my beloved has called to check on me this morning (which he hasn't done in a year's time). Thank you, thank you, thank you Saint Martha!!!

5. Annie

Dear St. Martha, I promise you the most beautiful white flowers that I can find. Please reunite myself and my boyfriend. And, St. Martha, I take full responsibility for my faults and failings, but if you could just open this man's eyes to even see and change his faults so that our relationship can grow, and thrive and honor God, I would be forever grateful. Otherwise, St. Martha, if this is not a good relationship for us, please release me from all feelings for this man and let me feel no pain.

6. Jaquie

St Matha, I have petitioned you for 8 Tuesdays. Today is the 9th. I am begging to bring my family together. I offer true love and devotion for as long as I shall live.

7. Believer

Dear St. Martha
    I will start my prayers to you for 9 Tuesdays tomorrow. I come to thee with full fair and devotion and seek your help and blessings to get the love of my life to think about me and call me, love me and marry me. I will be always greatful to you and offer you candle light and bowl of water every Tuesday and white flowers on the 9th Tuesday. St. Martha please help me and listen to my prayers like you do for everyone and I promise I'll be helpful to others and always thank you :)
    Amen and thank you.

8. Ashley Canava

I am new to praying and learning about Saint Martha but I feel so much better just not sure ifduring my novena if i keep my candle lit or light it every Tuesday for 9 Tuesday's if anyone knows please let me know thank you

9. Monica

I have just started to develop and relationship with St. Martha. I am simply amazed with how much I have learned and realize she has been with me and I didnt even know it. I feel such a warmth and love I have never felt before. The first day the feeling was so strong I cried because I had never felt the feeling before.

I am a true worrier. I worry all the time. I want to develop a relationship with her and begin to encoounter more of her blessings. I need guidance and direction because no one has ever mentioned her to me. She just made herself known to me.

As I type I am getting teary yed because it simply amazes me how much care, love, patience and attention she has put into us establishing a relationship. I am super anxious to learn and grow with her.

Thank you St. Martha for allowing me to be aware of you and your love. I look forward to developing a relationship with you. Thjank you so much for your patience and understanding with me. Thank you so much St. Martha all I can say is Thank You!!!

10. sheila

Dear St. Martha I want to thank you for favors received and I thank and welcome your continued intercession on my family's behalf.

11. Marla

Please Saint Martha be with you as you were before and please help to bring me and my fiance Mike back together. I know that he suffers deep within and I will help him through it as I always have just please give me the opportunity.

12. martha black

I am happy to be called Martha i have often wondered why i loved being in the kitchen and always cleaning, now i know why. St Martha now I know you better. Pray for me and my family.

13. Martha Godwin

St Martha,i luv u for the good works u have down for Christ,i what to live a good legacy for Christ like u,pls help me Lord.

14. I <3 Polar bears

Plz Tell when St.Martha was born and died plz plz PLZ
    if you do thank you
    Love God he made us all

15. ECH

I BEEN WORKING WITH SAINT MARTHA SHE HAS COME THUR FOR ME ON PART OF WHAT I ASK OF HER.
    THANKS SAINT MARTHA, THANKS SAINT MARTHA, THANKS SAINT MARTHA
    I LOVE YOU.
    HC

16. Martha

thank you st.Martha for all the great privilege of my entire live from my birth to date.Name sake i can't thank u with words but i dedicate my life to listen and serve as you did.Now my prayer is that help me to really show hospitality to all who needs it without discriminating among human.this my request all the same i thank you for all your prayers for me.I LOVE YOU ST. MARTHA

17. bernadette

I was so lonely and losing hope and I prayed to St. Martha to have God send me the man he wants me to marry and to know without a doubt it is him..well, it is amazing because before the ninth Tuesday I ran into an old family friend and here I am nine months later engaged! He is a man of faith and I am beside myself this novenas works so much in fact I prayed with my younger sister who was giving up on finding an honest, sweet and sincere man when before the ninth Tuesday she started dating her now boyfriend. To all those in need of a miracle St. Martha is nothing short of amazing Through God...and St. Jude, st. Therese, St. Ann, St. Anthony, St. Bernadette, St. Philomema and St. Padre Pio too! Thank you God oh mericful God.

18. NLCB

Saint Martha,

Thank-you for the positive signs. I still feel fear, a lack of faith and confusion but do have confidence in your mercy and power. St. Martha, I will continue to resort to thy aid and protection and pray that you may comfort my in all my difficulties and pray that my husband may end his adultery and our marriage may be healed, restored and rebuilt. I ask of thee, St. Martha, to help my husband and I overcome all the difficulties in our marriage as thou didst overcome the dragon which thou hadst at thy feet. St. Martha please have mercy. I promise that in recognition of your powerful intercession if my husband and I reconcile and our marriage is restored I will donate money to charity in your name. I also promise that if my husband and I have children together I will make a further donation in your honour. With thanks and hope. Amen.

19. Deb

Dearest St Martha, I am greatful and honored that you are allowing me to build this wonderful relationship with you. You are already showing me positive signs with my situation and I know you will answer my petitions. I will repay you as promised with white flowers and cinnamon raisin bread. St Martha.... thank you, thank you, thank you... I Love You!

20. Tavia

Thank you Saint Martha//Saint Martha the Dominatrix/ Lubana, for everything you've done for me. I am truly grateful for you giving me strength when i was weak, for healing my once broken heart, for helping me through rough times, for showing me things I needed to see, for opening my eyes to the truth, for helping me ascend spiritually, and for all the many blessings that have come my way. May the world know of your good deeds. You are a Powerful, Protective, and Loving spiritual mother indeed. I am fortunate and blessed to have you by my side.