St. Martha Comments

"Jesus loved Martha and Mary and Lazarus." This unique statement in John's gospel tells us of the special relationship Jesus had with Martha, her sister, and her brother. Apparently Jesus was a frequent guest at Martha's home in Bethany, a small village two miles from Jerusalem. We read of three visits in Luke 10:38-42, John 11:1-53, and John 12:1-9. Many of us find it easy to identify with Martha in the story Luke tells. ... Continue Reading

1. TDA
    7 months ago

Saint Martha,
    Thank you so much for coming through for me. I will sleep and concentrate so much better knowing that I will be able to work in a safe environment. I love you and appreciate all the assistance that you have provided.
    Sincerely,
    Your devotee - TDA

2. Tammy
    7 months ago

Saint Martha,
    Thank you for helping me through some difficult times. I love you and appreciate all the assistance you have provided.
    Your devotee - Tammy

3. M
    8 months ago

Thank you for this article and please help me to follow in your footsteps. Help me to serve someone today.

4. Mary
    8 months ago

Dear St. Martha,
    We are studying you this year in school. Please help me to be the best teacher I can be for my students. Help me to be patient and to serve others as you did.

5. Pat Johnson
    8 months ago

This was one of the best articles I have come across on Saint Martha. Thank you.

6. Laura
    8 months ago

I love Saint Martha. She is with me always. I wear her medal and feel a closeness to her I cannot explain. She has always helped me and is very special. I hope someday to meet her in heaven. Many times I have been distressed and I just close my eyes and ask for her guidance and she helps and comforts me. She is a remarkable Saint and please know your prayers will be answered by her intercession. God bless all.

7. Mary
    8 months ago

Thanks you for hearing my prayers.
    Amen

8. John
    8 months ago

Yesterday, July 29, 2013, was the feast day of St. Martha. It also was the day that my wife was scheduled to have surgery to insert an implantable cardioverter defibrillator (ICD). Last week she had a heart attack but was brought back by a nurse using CPR and the shock paddles. Yesterday morning I prayed to St. Martha on her feast day, asking her to watch over my wife's surgery. At about 4 pm, I was summoned to the recovery room where my wife lay motionless with an oxygen mask on and IV tubes going into each arm. There were various sensors attached to her and showing blips on a monitor. I had no idea of what was going on or what to expect. The door suddenly opened and a nurse walked in. She looked me straight in the eye and said, "Your wife is fine." Then, she reached out to shake my hand and as she did, she said, "My name is Martha, I'll be taking care of your wife from here on out." Need I say more?

9. Robin Springer
    8 months ago

This article made me happy!

10. mike white jr
    8 months ago

dear st Martha, I hope you can answer and help my mom. she needs to believe again please pray for her thank you mike. help her to have her special pray anwsered

11. lillian anderson
    8 months ago

I am new t learning apraying to st Martha , since I started my novena to her I feel she is restoring my hope and faith again. I will contune to pray to st Martha and do the lords work by helping as many as I can. thank you st Martha. please hear my pray and pray for me / lillian

12. AB
    9 months ago

Dear St.Martha,
    Please help me to resolve current 'situation' in my personal life and Thank you so much for all your help and support you have given to me in some of the difficult times!

13. John Cole
    9 months ago

I first came to hear about St Martha in 2005 the year I was made redundant. Since then she has always answered my prayers. I feel now that is she always around me and I can visualise Jesus visiting her home on a sunny Sunday afternoon and being a guest of the family. I feel part of that family. I thank you St Martha for all you have done for me.

14. Mary Federico
    9 months ago

Thank you to Saint Expedite, Saint Martha, St. Therese and Saint. Jude for granting me and my family the help we needed, you granted our wish and for that I am eternally grateful.

15. joycel lofranco
    9 months ago

St.Martha help us in many ways.We need to thank her for being so good to us!!! >_< ~_~

16. Carol
    10 months ago

I learnt about St. Martha very recently when i recieved a new phone from my boyfriend and the prayers were already downloaded to the phone, i was very impressed by the prayer even though i had never heard of it before and from that moment on, i knew and trusted that this was my saint and i believe that i will achieve my prayer through her. I have so far said the St. Martha prayer since last tuesday and i am looking forward to a fruitful relationship with st. Martha, i trust and believe that she is a miracle working saint and i trust that i will get a new job and leave this stressful job that i have trusting and believing in my new saint. Thank you St. Martha for restoring faith and belief in me.

17. TA
    10 months ago

Saint Martha,
    Thank you very much for your assistance. You really came through for me and have restored my hope. For the first time in over three years, I finally feel like I have my life back. I love you Saint Martha! Sincerely, your devotee TA

18. felicita
    11 months ago

Dearest St Martha,

Thank you for reaching out to me and finding me. Thank you for the generous offering of your faithful intercession. Since July 2012, I have said 3 novenas, and all have been answered generously, by your intercession.

Through your intercession, my faith in the Lord's goodness and providence, as well as an ardent desire to seek His will has grown tremendously.

Thank you for walking with me, and taking me under your care.

The last novena, came to an end of the Tuesday of the Holy Week (26th March 2013), during which the Lord provided me with a miraculous answer to my prayers. Continue to intercede and walk with us, St Martha, as we continue to seek and discern God's will for us. Amen.

19. elle

Please forgive me St. Martha for going against your advice. You were helping me and I became impatient. I'm sorry. Please resume working with me and help me bring my situation to a resolution. I will continue to pray to you and perform a second novena to you.

20. gelle897

St. Martha,thank you for listening to my prayers and restoring my hope. Please continue to work with me and bring about my one true dream. Thank you for for supporting me.