St. Martha Comments

"Jesus loved Martha and Mary and Lazarus." This unique statement in John's gospel tells us of the special relationship Jesus had with Martha, her sister, and her brother. Apparently Jesus was a frequent guest at Martha's home in Bethany, a small village two miles from Jerusalem. We read of three visits in Luke 10:38-42, John 11:1-53, and John 12:1-9. Many of us find it easy to identify with Martha in the story Luke tells. ... Continue Reading

1. Andrea
    2 weeks ago

Please St Martha I pray for the completion of our house sale. Amen

2. Michael Petrovich
    1 month ago

Great site and all posts.

Crowdfunding

3. Sandra
    1 month ago

I noticed some comments on here that some are expecting certain answers to prayers and wondering if they have to light a certain kind or type candle, etc., We as Catholics have to be careful not to get superstitious about Novenas. The main thing is the intent, not the exact kind & type of candle, not the exact day, etc., but the intent behind saying the Novena. Remember that sometimes the Lord answers prayers in ways we don't understand. Trust in Jesus always, serve Him and He will do the rest even if it doesn't seem like it or look like it.

4. QA
    1 month ago

Thank you dearest Saint Martha for answering my prayer.

5. Marita
    1 month ago

St Martha never answered to my prayers .I don't understand what am I doing wrong?Is my faith strong enough?I'm been praying for many Tuesdays over past year an a half.My heart is broken and sometimes all I want to know is what is best path for me??If my soon to be ex is not I just need to see what is.I have tried with a different color of the candle ,red,green ... What is the right way,what am I doing wrong??St Martha is my only hope.

6. christine
    2 months ago

st Martha i am so greatful to you for all that you have helped me achieve,all the answered prayers.you have revealed yourself to me so many times since the day i discovered about you.i am hoping that by the end of this year i will have found true love and hapiness and i promise to name my daughter after you..i am also thinking of getting a reconfimation and change my name to Martha.
    please help me find a good job for i av been out of work and i need to support my son,my family and i.
    thank you so much for the many miracles and for holding my hand always.

7. Kelly
    2 months ago

St. Martha, thank you for helping me during a time of great need. I was having a lot of difficulty in my job and my health problems only worsened the situation. I had my operation in November, much quicker than I expected and it was a success. I've been given time off work since then to recover and I'm now able to look for new employment, hopefully to find a position more suited to me. Thank you for watching over me and for coming through for me on the favor I asked. I love you and will continue to spread devotion to you.

8. Jo
    2 months ago

St. Martha, you have been nothing short of amazing. I was at my wits end and contemplating doing the unthinkable and you came into my life and gave me strength to get back up. When I had no one I could turn to, you listened to all of my problems. I am eternally grateful and my debt to you will be repaid. I prayed to St. Martha and she listened, all my wishes came true and it could have never been done without her great power and patience. Thank you so much Mother, I hope and pray that you continue to be there for me and our relationship continues to grow. I wouldn't be here without you.

9. Cindy
    3 months ago

I made my first post here 2 days ago, and I started my first candle to St Martha the recent Tuesday intending to continue for the next 8 Tuesdays as is the novena to St Martha. On Thursday, I read somewhere that it is ok to offer St Martha a candle daily, but you just have to ensure that a candle is lit every Tuesday still.

I felt an urge to talk to St Martha, and I lit a candle for her on Thursday, continuing on Friday and today.

I saw movement today in my situation - time will tell how it will work out, but the movement is a positive one (as opposed to neutral or negative).

So I just want to post here again to tell everyone who happens to read my post to let you know that St Martha is indeed a very blessed Mother who hears our difficulties and extends her loving hands to us in our time of need. It has only been less than a week and I am so thankful and grateful to St Martha my Mother who has heard and answered my prayers so quickly.

Thank you St Martha, with all my love and devotion.

10. Cathy
    3 months ago

I thank st Martha for seeing that surgeons where able to fix my grand daughter I will continue with my novena to keep her strong and healthy

11. Cindy
    3 months ago

I learned about St Martha only in the last few days. I have been looking for a solution for the past 1.5 years, and have tried everything in every way, for a very difficult situation in my life that has been a very great struggle. Somehow, came across St Martha who is the Saint that many people petition in similar situations. This is at a time when I have all but given up hope.

I started my 1st novena to St Martha yesterday, 14 January Tuesday. I have read so many miracles performed by St Martha on the internet in the past few days, that I feel that there may just be hope and light at the end of the tunnel for me.

St Martha, I will continue my prayers to you, and a candle lit in your name every Tuesday for the next 8 weeks. I have been looking for a "guardian angel" all my life, someone I can relate to in the realm of spirituality, but have never found that sense of belonging and peace that I know I will feel when it is right.

If you are the guardian angel and saint for me, I will know, and I will continue my prayers to you for your intercession and your help.

Thank you St Martha.May God bestow his mercy and his blessings upon me. Amen.

12. ng
    4 months ago

Thank you St. Martha for answering my prayers .I'm so grateful to you. Please continue to work with me to complete my remaining prayer.

13. Robin
    4 months ago

Thank you St. Martha for seeing me through difficult times, sharing your strength, and helping me begin to love myself. Because of you, I have a stronger will to live, my life is starting to improve, and I have faith in peaceful future. Thank you for your blessings St. Martha. I love you & appreciate you. I cherish our relationship and pray that we maintain this exceptional bond.

14. kat
    4 months ago

Thank you Saint Martha for answering my prayers and helping me through difficult times, what I have asked of you I have been granted

15. TA67
    4 months ago

Dear Saint Martha,

Thank you so much for listening to my prayers; and for your assistance. Because of you, my life has made a significant change for the better. You have been wonderful to me; and I am grateful for everything you have done to help me out. I hope you will continue to work with me..

I love you!

16. G
    4 months ago

Thank you St. Martha for working with me. Please help restore my relationship. I promise I will have a mass said in your honor and bring you flowers for your altar if you please bring him back to me.

17. Martha Clements
    6 months ago

I was born on July 29, in Oceanside, California, baptized at the Mission San Luis Rey de Francia, named by my spanish-french grandmother. I honor you, Saint Martha.

18. Andree
    6 months ago

Thank you Ste Martha for listening and granting me and my family the help we needed.
    We are trying our best to serve you. Thank you. AP SG MG PEM

19. T
    6 months ago

Dear Saint Martha,

Thank you so much for your intercession and assistance. Because of you, my life is better; and I feel hope again. You have been wonderful to me; and I am grateful for everything you have done to help me out. I look forward to continuing our relationship.

I love you!
    T

20. Gemma
    7 months ago

I chose Martha as my confirmation name 18 months ago when I took part in the RCIA course at my church. I felt a connection to her when I read about her. 5 months ago I gave birth to a baby girl who I named Martha Grace as the name and person held a special meaning for me. Thank you Saint Martha for inspiring me and may my daughter and I always stay close to you.