St. Martha Comments

"Jesus loved Martha and Mary and Lazarus." This unique statement in John's gospel tells us of the special relationship Jesus had with Martha, her sister, and her brother. Apparently Jesus was a frequent guest at Martha's home in Bethany, a small village two miles from Jerusalem. We read of three visits in Luke 10:38-42, John 11:1-53, and John 12:1-9. Many of us find it easy to identify with Martha in the story Luke tells. ... Continue Reading

1. Militza
    3 weeks ago

St Martha,

Thank you for bringing my man back before. I feel I neglected to thank you before, and I apologize deeply. Please bring him back, as he has left me alone again.
    I believe in your power, I pray to you, please bring him back!

2. Eileen Marie
    1 month ago

With grateful thanks to St Martha for the miracles she performs in my life - by my side for 22 years now and has never failed me no matter the task and no matter how disorganised my prayers. Long overdue gratitude and also to St Jude, St Martin, St Anthony, St Christopher and our guardian angels - all of which have given me a life that is truly gifted. Humble thanks for huge favours granted.

3. Annette
    1 month ago

St. Martha, I resort to thee and to thy petition and faith,
    I offer up to thee this light which I shall burn every Tuesday for nine Tuesdays.
    Comfort me in all my difficulties through the great favour thou didst enjoy
    when Our Saviour lodged in thy house.
    I beseech thee to have definite pity in regard to the favour I ask (Mention favour).
    Intercede for my family that we may always be provided for in all our necessities.
    I ask thee St. Martha to overcome the dragon which thou didst cast at thy feet.

One Our Father and three Hail Marys, and a Glory Be Amen; and a lighted candle every Tuesday and the above prayer made known with the intentions of spreading devotion to St. Martha.

This miraculous Saint grants every thing before the Tuesdays are ended. No matter how difficult

4. :)
    2 months ago

I was barley introduced to st. Martha not to long ago I pray to her every night, its amazing the confidence and patience that I feel and have felt since I started to. she's helped me overcome most of my difficulties and has made me feel happier about my situation. her signs are clear and helpful. my wish has not been granted yet and I'm almost done with the novena but I know she will come thru and that patience to the number 1 thing you will have to have.
    a relationship with her is a must, you'll grow to love her!!!!!
    Thank you Mother Martha for all you've done!!!!

5. Heather
    3 months ago

I started my 9 week Novena to St Martha this past Tues, asking for her to help me with keeping my love faithful (he did cheat) and spend more time with me. I asked for a sign that she was helping me and my phone went off and it was him. Since I said my first prayer to her I have felt more at ease and at peace. I am very Thankful and I have only started. Thank you so very much Saint Martha

6. Desiree
    3 months ago

St Martha my Guardian, thank you so, so much for your love. Thank you for helping me and granting my wish. Thank you for your intercession with the Lord. Forgive me I was impatient in my prayer. I even had my doubt, but you did listen. I am forever in debt. Please help others who need your help, just like you help me. Pray for all of us. Thank you again, St Martha.

7. Desiree
    4 months ago

St Martha my guardian please pray for me and help me, that God grant my wish to receive the scholarship I applied for so that I can support my study. Please, please help me St Martha. I promise to help my brothers and sisters in need.

8. Andrea
    5 months ago

Please St Martha I pray for the completion of our house sale. Amen

9. Michael Petrovich
    5 months ago

Great site and all posts.

Crowdfunding

10. Sandra
    6 months ago

I noticed some comments on here that some are expecting certain answers to prayers and wondering if they have to light a certain kind or type candle, etc., We as Catholics have to be careful not to get superstitious about Novenas. The main thing is the intent, not the exact kind & type of candle, not the exact day, etc., but the intent behind saying the Novena. Remember that sometimes the Lord answers prayers in ways we don't understand. Trust in Jesus always, serve Him and He will do the rest even if it doesn't seem like it or look like it.

11. QA
    6 months ago

Thank you dearest Saint Martha for answering my prayer.

12. Marita
    6 months ago

St Martha never answered to my prayers .I don't understand what am I doing wrong?Is my faith strong enough?I'm been praying for many Tuesdays over past year an a half.My heart is broken and sometimes all I want to know is what is best path for me??If my soon to be ex is not I just need to see what is.I have tried with a different color of the candle ,red,green ... What is the right way,what am I doing wrong??St Martha is my only hope.

13. christine
    7 months ago

st Martha i am so greatful to you for all that you have helped me achieve,all the answered prayers.you have revealed yourself to me so many times since the day i discovered about you.i am hoping that by the end of this year i will have found true love and hapiness and i promise to name my daughter after you..i am also thinking of getting a reconfimation and change my name to Martha.
    please help me find a good job for i av been out of work and i need to support my son,my family and i.
    thank you so much for the many miracles and for holding my hand always.

14. Kelly
    7 months ago

St. Martha, thank you for helping me during a time of great need. I was having a lot of difficulty in my job and my health problems only worsened the situation. I had my operation in November, much quicker than I expected and it was a success. I've been given time off work since then to recover and I'm now able to look for new employment, hopefully to find a position more suited to me. Thank you for watching over me and for coming through for me on the favor I asked. I love you and will continue to spread devotion to you.

15. Jo
    7 months ago

St. Martha, you have been nothing short of amazing. I was at my wits end and contemplating doing the unthinkable and you came into my life and gave me strength to get back up. When I had no one I could turn to, you listened to all of my problems. I am eternally grateful and my debt to you will be repaid. I prayed to St. Martha and she listened, all my wishes came true and it could have never been done without her great power and patience. Thank you so much Mother, I hope and pray that you continue to be there for me and our relationship continues to grow. I wouldn't be here without you.

16. Cindy
    8 months ago

I made my first post here 2 days ago, and I started my first candle to St Martha the recent Tuesday intending to continue for the next 8 Tuesdays as is the novena to St Martha. On Thursday, I read somewhere that it is ok to offer St Martha a candle daily, but you just have to ensure that a candle is lit every Tuesday still.

I felt an urge to talk to St Martha, and I lit a candle for her on Thursday, continuing on Friday and today.

I saw movement today in my situation - time will tell how it will work out, but the movement is a positive one (as opposed to neutral or negative).

So I just want to post here again to tell everyone who happens to read my post to let you know that St Martha is indeed a very blessed Mother who hears our difficulties and extends her loving hands to us in our time of need. It has only been less than a week and I am so thankful and grateful to St Martha my Mother who has heard and answered my prayers so quickly.

Thank you St Martha, with all my love and devotion.

17. Cathy
    8 months ago

I thank st Martha for seeing that surgeons where able to fix my grand daughter I will continue with my novena to keep her strong and healthy

18. Cindy
    8 months ago

I learned about St Martha only in the last few days. I have been looking for a solution for the past 1.5 years, and have tried everything in every way, for a very difficult situation in my life that has been a very great struggle. Somehow, came across St Martha who is the Saint that many people petition in similar situations. This is at a time when I have all but given up hope.

I started my 1st novena to St Martha yesterday, 14 January Tuesday. I have read so many miracles performed by St Martha on the internet in the past few days, that I feel that there may just be hope and light at the end of the tunnel for me.

St Martha, I will continue my prayers to you, and a candle lit in your name every Tuesday for the next 8 weeks. I have been looking for a "guardian angel" all my life, someone I can relate to in the realm of spirituality, but have never found that sense of belonging and peace that I know I will feel when it is right.

If you are the guardian angel and saint for me, I will know, and I will continue my prayers to you for your intercession and your help.

Thank you St Martha.May God bestow his mercy and his blessings upon me. Amen.

19. ng
    9 months ago

Thank you St. Martha for answering my prayers .I'm so grateful to you. Please continue to work with me to complete my remaining prayer.

20. Robin
    9 months ago

Thank you St. Martha for seeing me through difficult times, sharing your strength, and helping me begin to love myself. Because of you, I have a stronger will to live, my life is starting to improve, and I have faith in peaceful future. Thank you for your blessings St. Martha. I love you & appreciate you. I cherish our relationship and pray that we maintain this exceptional bond.