St. Luke Comments

Luke, the writer of the Gospel and the Acts of the Apostles, has been identified with St. Paul's "Luke, the beloved physician" (Colossians 4:14). We know few other facts about Luke's life from Scripture and from early Church historians. It is believed that Luke was born a Greek and a Gentile. In Colossians 10-14 speaks of those friends who are with him. He first mentions all those "of the circumcision" -- in other words, ... Continue Reading

1. luke fogle

this saint Luke is my name

2. Dory

this is sweet!!!

3. luke

hi im from chaminade! this is some amazing info on st. luke!!

4. nick

he is my comfirmation name

5. Rory

st. luke is awesome he is cool

6. Lucas Kiio.

I do admire to be associated with my Saint~LUKE. I'm glad to note that he was a Physician and he did great good deeds.And so Saint Luke, may u help me thru ma prayers and God's Grace,achieve my goals in life. Let me not give up in times of hardships but hold on to the end. Be on my side and don't let me stray...Amen!

7. sanaz

Dear St Luke, I admire you deep and I pray with you and I ask you accept to be my patron, think of me as your daughter and enrich me with the same spirit of love that God has anointed you. I`m blessed that you are the patron of physicians,take my hand and help me in my journey of a doctor on earth be an example physician as you are. I love you St Luke.

8. Rev. Fr. Ephrem Kway, SMA

I'm happy to read about St. Luke and to pray through him.

9. Michael C.

I chose to do my report on Saint Luke because he was a doctor who was kind to the poor and women.

10. Asiedu Justice

Luke has been very good author. He has shown as e plan of salvation as practice by the Apostles.

11. Mrs. C.

I have particular dedication to St. Luke, as he has interceded for me. I name my second son Luke after him. I realized that if it weren't for St. Luke's interviewing and writing Mary's account, than we would not have the Hail Mary prayer, nor the gift of the Rosary. Thank you. May God answer your prayers according to His will.