St. Luke Comments

Luke, the writer of the Gospel and the Acts of the Apostles, has been identified with St. Paul's "Luke, the beloved physician" (Colossians 4:14). We know few other facts about Luke's life from Scripture and from early Church historians. It is believed that Luke was born a Greek and a Gentile. In Colossians 10-14 speaks of those friends who are with him. He first mentions all those "of the circumcision" -- in other words, ... Continue Reading

1. Nicholas

I have decided to adopt St Luke as my patron saint since it is my birthday. He is an inspiration for my hospital project. God bless

2. luke F.

luke was a great man that god worked through, i thank god for him, i pray to jesus no one else not mary or luke, God is the only one deserving of it.

3. Bong

St. Luke's Medical Center Quezon City, Philippines - one of the World's Best Hospital. This has been my hospital ever since I was a kid.

4. jason

hes my confirmation name

5. Joan Clegg

Well,what a revalation/ Ihave been reading at Mass,for the last two years,and really
    wanted to know about St Luke.
    This brought him to life.Maybe because he was thought to be born a slave,he was so just.
    He also must have had a great education, to become a phyision/doctor as well as
    an evangelist and writer Thanks.

6. olivia

this helped me & my sister with our homework!

7. ryan

this is my confirmation name because if your great help.

8. Matthew

this has helped me out alot. thank you. i am going to choose this for my saint name for confirmation. 5*

9. lachie

this web is great for my home work about st Joseph

10. darcy cohn hall

hey awesome this is great

11. Veronica

This article has really helped me a lot especially in doing my assignment.I luv this.

12. yoda

saint Luke is so handsome

13. Juve

Thank you for the ideas this is my confirmation name.

14. Billy

this was very helpful for my school project

15. Andrew Hall

This article was so helpful in giving me information to write my powerpoint project for school.

16. LUKE

I am happy to know about St.Luke. My dad was give me also this name by the grace of GOD.

17. vicent

this information is soo helpful because i have known his life style.

18. Annalyn

this article was so helpful. It has indeed gave me the information I need about the article I need to have..

he was a great saint! i never knew that in his gospels can i find the parables i enjoyed in my childhood years? i adore him sooo much!

19. Kaeya

wow and he was a slave , i found that out and i finaly have some information for my saint project !!!!!!

20. 4 years ago