St. Luke Comments

Luke, the writer of the Gospel and the Acts of the Apostles, has been identified with St. Paul's "Luke, the beloved physician" (Colossians 4:14). We know few other facts about Luke's life from Scripture and from early Church historians. It is believed that Luke was born a Greek and a Gentile. In Colossians 10-14 speaks of those friends who are with him. He first mentions all those "of the circumcision" -- in other words, ... Continue Reading

1. rosemary
    9 months ago

Dear St Luke,
    Skilled physician, kindly intercede as my father undergoes a prostate cancer operation on Tuesday 14th January 2014. As the doctors perform the operation, ardent disciple of Jesus, assist and guide them. Dear saint pray for me and my family

2. wendy
    9 months ago

ST Luke please keep me and my family safe and god bless

3. Angela
    11 months ago

Dear St Luke, please pray for me and my career in medicine. I've had some difficulties but believe Gods plan is for me to be the best doctor I can be in another field. As I go through a change in speciality, I pray that my application process and exams are successful in Jesus name Amen.

4. Fiona
    11 months ago

Dear St Luke I pray to you to please Inspire my consultant with your professionalism and with the divine compassion for his patients so that I may hear back from him quickly about a surgery date .thankyou

5. Joseph Mathew

St. Luke, Your personality was perfected with your association with Jesus. Please pray for me to follow your path.

6. christopher

St,Luke please pray for me and my family
    God bless us
    Amen

7. Deserie Jones

Dear St. Luke today as ask of you to please intercede for me to the Virgin Mary and God to please help me to get a place for me and my kids to have a comfortable place to sleep. There's a 3bd 2bath room house that up for rent please help me to get it at a reasonable price that I can afford and let the Owner rent it to me regardless of my credit history. I know anything is possible thru our heavenly father. I ask this of you in your precious name Amen

8. Ruth

My baby is called Luke and am so impressed by the features of st Luke hope he will grow up to take the positive aspects of st Luke may God bless him as we celebrate st Luke today
    thax

9. Susan

St. Luke, the patron Saint for physicians, please pray for my my daughter Alissa who is studying for her medical exam. Please help her to maintain her focus, so she can achieve her goals as a Christain in helping children as a pediatrician.

10. Simone

Thank you St. Luke for your powerful intercession in helping me to pass my medicine finals

11. Steve

Does anyone know if Luke was ever ordained as a bishop or priest by Paul or another of Paul's companions? Thanks!

12. Christine T Winters

Dear Saint Luke I pray to you on this day for your blessings and that I will pass my test for CNA. Please help me to find work in the Medical field soon. Thank you for your love and blessings.

13. Oscar

St. Luke is gonna be my confirmation saint! Thanks! :D

14. Joseph Mathew

St. Luke, You had a many faceted personality; a skilled physician, artist, painter and above all an evangelist, and an ardent disciple of Jesus. Please do pray for me.

15. christopher

St luke please help me and my family
    god bless
    Amen

16. Emeka

St Luke Pls pray for me on this day 18/10/2012 which is my birthday.

17. christie

St. Luke, happy feast day. I love you because we studied your gospel writings as well as the Acts of the Apostles, when we were young. Pray that I have an immense love of Jesus, His life and His teachings. May I be inspired to work and pray unceasingly. I thank God for all His graces and assistance in guiding my students to be honest, hardworking and humble young people. I thank God for sending my recently deceased mother to me in dream, in which she assured me that she was near. Amen.

18. chet bas

happy feast day St. Luke. thank you for helping me in medical school. please help me to pass all my subjects. thank you

19. Mamie Mitchell

Tomorrow I am participating in the dedication of St. Luke's Manor in the Buckeye-Woodland-Shaker area in my Ward in the City of Cleveland - Ward 6. I really wanted to know more about St. Luke. The site of this housing project years ago was a hospital. Now it will be home to senior citizens. 72 affordable units have been completed and an additional 67 units will spring forth soon. In addition, eventually we will have on site a school, not-for-profit incubator office space, and community facilities. This redevelopment will be LEED Silver and will be a great asset to our community.

So, I had to find out more about St. Luke and I think he will look down upon us tomorrow with our God, our Lord and Savior and all the other Saints and say "Well done".

20. Daniel

coooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllll but when was luke born thx

Daniel out