St. Joseph of Cupertino Comments

St. Joseph was born at Cupertino, in the diocese of Nardo in the Kingdom of Naples, in 1603. After spending his childhood and adolescence in simplicity and innocence, he finally joined the Franciscan Friars Minor Conventual. After his ordination to the holy priesthood, he gave himself up entirely to a life of humiliation, mortification, and obedience. He was most devoted to the Blessed Virgin Mary and promoted devotion to her among all classes ... Continue Reading

1. Charley Blum
    6 months ago

Please Saint Joseph of Cupertino, Help me pass my Health insurance test today. I've been struggling with it and I feel prepared. Please help me succeed so I can begin to work in the real world!

2. TMB
    6 months ago

St. Cupertino, Thank you for being there during my provincial exam. I hope and pray you will continue to help me to be successful in my chosen field. Help me to find people who would be an asset to my business. Kindly help also my son to well in his exams. Thank You

3. Sylvana
    6 months ago

Dear St Joseph of Copertino today is your feast day please remember my son whose exam paper is being corrected these days. Please let him have a positve result as his future depends on this exam.

4. MAC
    6 months ago

Please help my son receive help & work & study with others so he may finish his problem sets in a timely fashion & pass them in for full credit. Please help him know the answers to the problems & study well so that he perceives the answers to the questions on his preliminary exams, knows them, presents them well & does very well. Please help him get help with his incomplete & not let things go. Thank you/

5. Joseph Mathew
    6 months ago

St. Joseph of Cupertino, please pray for us.

6. Charles
    6 months ago

Dear st Joseph this is your day . Please pray to mama Mary that my sons be converted back to the faith in JESUS. MAY THEY BE GUIDED TO THE CATHOLIC FAITH. May through the intercession of mother Mary this comes about. Tell her st. Joseph of Cupertino that we all need her help . Charlie

7. Leocadia Keneema
    6 months ago

Dear St. Joseph of Cupertino, Please help my children Bonnie and Elizabeth to pass their high school examinations this coming October - December 2013. I also pray for Martina to get the 1st class degree she's working hard for. Please pray for them and for all poor students.

To Jesus who said ask, you'll receive, seek, you'll find and knock, the door will be opened unto you. May our prayers be answered! Amen.

8. fleet general unknown usmc usnf *****
    6 months ago

18th sept 2013:st joseph of cupertino ofm.conv pray for us.

9. Ruffa S. Patnugot
    7 months ago

O Great St. Joseph of Cupertino, PLEASE HELP ME PASS my Board Licensure Examination for Teacher this coming September 29, 2013 and be with me on that day to guide me answering the said exam. Please enlighten my mind and strengthen my memory.
    In return I PROMISE to make known of your name.
    I Believe and Love you with my strong Faith and Love in Jesus Christ and Virgin Mary.
    In Jesus Christ name, I Pray. Amen. Thank you St. Joseph.

10. christie
    7 months ago

Dear St. Joseph of Cupertino, I thank you for you timely and kindly intervention in answer to my prayers. I didn't realise it, but in truth, whatever I've asked for has come to pass. Please continue to assist me with the current year of changes, new people in the department. I thank God for sparing me from endless, meaningless duties, that are churned out just for the sake of it. I also just remembered to thank you for Gerry's success in his Masters programme, and the ensuing promotion in his career. So too for the countless exam and career success.
    Dear saint, help me to helm the committee of which I'm a member to steer my colleagues. Give me insight, creativity and leadership. Amen.

11. MAC
    7 months ago

Please help my son get help so that he can finish his work this semester in a timely fashion & so that he can do very well. Please help him study well & know the answers to his upcoming preliminary exam. Please help him get help & respond well to the help offered. Thank you.

12. Laura

Thank you St Joseph of Cupertino for getting me
    through my exam and passing and I pray to you
    that I will do the same tomorrow.

13. CARLA GASPAR
    7 months ago

Please pray for me as i am taking my prometric exam on sept 25th. Clear my mind and heart from doubts. Thank you very much.

14. MAC
    7 months ago

Please help my son finish his work by the time it is due, help him to discern the answers and finish it in a timely way & be happy today. Thank you.

15. ali-chan
    7 months ago

Blessed saint Joseph of Cupertino , thank you for hearing my prayers on behalf of my dear friend, who recently passed his bar exam. I will do my best to be a compassionate ,kind person , and will continue to pray. God bless.

16. Bill Ebbole
    7 months ago

Thanks St. Joseph of Cupetino for helping me pass my final exam or my Masters Degree.

17. MAC
    7 months ago

My son did not finish so please help him submit his assignment this weekend so he gets partial credit. Please help him work with others in the future so he can submit his assignments on time for full credit, please. Please help him not use up all his time this weekend trying to catch up on one assignment so that he falls behind in all his other work, please! Please help him respond well to his new medication change & please help his meeting on Monday go well. Thank you.

18. MAC
    7 months ago

Please St. Joseph Cupertino, please help my son finish his assignment today and be able to find the correct answers. Please help him not fall asleep and please help him submit the assignment before it is due so that he gets credit. Let him not gamble on submitting it later, but submit it by the deadline, please. Help him feel better please.

19. SHC
    7 months ago

Dear Saint Joseph of Cupertino, please obtain healing for my granddaughter, CSB, who is afflicted with ADHD and possibly other mental or learning disorders. In many ways her life is like yours was; she has a beautiful, loving soul but is afflicted with a bad temper, Please obtain for her all the graces and blessings she needs so that her life fulfills the purposes for which God created her. Thank you for hearing my prayer and holding her before our Lord and our Blessed Mother. Amen

20. chris
    7 months ago

Thank you St Joseph of Cupertino for you help on my promotional exam,. Thank you for hearing my prayers.