St. Joseph of Cupertino Comments

St. Joseph was born at Cupertino, in the diocese of Nardo in the Kingdom of Naples, in 1603. After spending his childhood and adolescence in simplicity and innocence, he finally joined the Franciscan Friars Minor Conventual. After his ordination to the holy priesthood, he gave himself up entirely to a life of humiliation, mortification, and obedience. He was most devoted to the Blessed Virgin Mary and promoted devotion to her among all classes ... Continue Reading

1. des

St Joseph please help my daughter pass her Anatomy exam.She is very worried that she will fail but I have told her to trust in God and believe that she will pass. Please do not let us down and we ask this through your intercession and mediation. Amen

2. MAC

Please help my son finish his work & studying & be able to do very well in his exams & work this week. Thank you.

3. Wolf Rogall

Oh Great St. Joseph of Cupertino Please help Andrew, my son, pass the exams that he is writing today at medical school. He has worked so very hard but fears that he will not pass.

4. TMB

Pls. Help me to continue with my success that I got from helping me on my exams towards on my journey to my new career. Find me people that could work for me who are coachable and persevering. Thank you.

5. eva

I prayed to him for my exams. and unbelievably passed both exams with miracles!!! thank you St Joseph of Cupertino...thank you so very much...i will always remember you with gratitude. thank you

6. maria casaljay

St Joseph of Cupertino, Please guide and help my sister AMELITA C. LOPERA to pass the Licensure Examination for Teachers this coming sept 29, 2013

Susan

7. MAC

Dear St. Joseph, we are in despair. I implore you, please help my son get a good enough grade on the assignment he handed in late to get a competitive grade. Please please help him get started & work with others on his next assignment & seek help!!! Please help him not to procrastinate until he understands the theory perfectly to begin the assignment and to seek help. Please help him find the tools and human aid to catch up so that he will not have to take medical leave. Please help him study efficiently for his prelim and his quiz this week so that he does very well so he will not despair of graduate school. Please help him use his time wisely & not delay because it is the weekend or out of anxiety. Please help him be open to help before it is too late! Please reduce his anxiety, depression & despair. Thank you.

8. Dr

Dear St. Joseph of Cupertino, please heel patient CM's filamentary keratitis, pain, and vision right away as God wills, Amen. Thank you for listening to my prayer and hopefully begging the Holy Spirit to help her be completely heeled of her vision.

9. Cella

I took the MPRE (ethics exam for attorneys) and passed!!! However, what makes this passing more miraculous is the fact that I received my results on the Feast Day of St. Joseph of Cupertino!!! I feel beyond blessed and grateful.

St. Joseph of Cupertino was there for me during the bar exam and mpre exam, and if you ask him for his intercession, he will also be there for you!!!!!!!!! I'm proof that faith will see you through.

10. jes

Dear Saint Joseph,

Please come to this hour of need for my husband and I as we struggle with our marriage. Please ask God to give us the graces to handle our trials and tribulations and to heal us both of all that ails us spiritually, emotionally and physically. Please bring pease, love, joy and harmony to our marriage. Please heal him from the passing of his beloved mother and that she may rest in peace with God. If it is his will please ask him to conceive a child that is healthy and happy.
    Amen

11. MAC

Dear St. Joseph, please help my son as he works on his problem sets due at the end of the week, his project work, and as he studies for his prelim exams. Please help him not oversleep and miss class, and please help him get (any) back notes he needs. Please help his work go smoothly & help him get some sleep. Thank you.

12. Charley Blum

Please Saint Joseph of Cupertino, Help me pass my Health insurance test today. I've been struggling with it and I feel prepared. Please help me succeed so I can begin to work in the real world!

13. TMB

St. Cupertino, Thank you for being there during my provincial exam. I hope and pray you will continue to help me to be successful in my chosen field. Help me to find people who would be an asset to my business. Kindly help also my son to well in his exams. Thank You

14. Sylvana

Dear St Joseph of Copertino today is your feast day please remember my son whose exam paper is being corrected these days. Please let him have a positve result as his future depends on this exam.

15. MAC

Please help my son receive help & work & study with others so he may finish his problem sets in a timely fashion & pass them in for full credit. Please help him know the answers to the problems & study well so that he perceives the answers to the questions on his preliminary exams, knows them, presents them well & does very well. Please help him get help with his incomplete & not let things go. Thank you/

16. Joseph Mathew

St. Joseph of Cupertino, please pray for us.

17. Charles

Dear st Joseph this is your day . Please pray to mama Mary that my sons be converted back to the faith in JESUS. MAY THEY BE GUIDED TO THE CATHOLIC FAITH. May through the intercession of mother Mary this comes about. Tell her st. Joseph of Cupertino that we all need her help . Charlie

18. Leocadia Keneema

Dear St. Joseph of Cupertino, Please help my children Bonnie and Elizabeth to pass their high school examinations this coming October - December 2013. I also pray for Martina to get the 1st class degree she's working hard for. Please pray for them and for all poor students.

To Jesus who said ask, you'll receive, seek, you'll find and knock, the door will be opened unto you. May our prayers be answered! Amen.

19. fleet general unknown usmc usnf *****

18th sept 2013:st joseph of cupertino ofm.conv pray for us.

20. Ruffa S. Patnugot

O Great St. Joseph of Cupertino, PLEASE HELP ME PASS my Board Licensure Examination for Teacher this coming September 29, 2013 and be with me on that day to guide me answering the said exam. Please enlighten my mind and strengthen my memory.
    In return I PROMISE to make known of your name.
    I Believe and Love you with my strong Faith and Love in Jesus Christ and Virgin Mary.
    In Jesus Christ name, I Pray. Amen. Thank you St. Joseph.