St. Joseph of Cupertino Comments

St. Joseph was born at Cupertino, in the diocese of Nardo in the Kingdom of Naples, in 1603. After spending his childhood and adolescence in simplicity and innocence, he finally joined the Franciscan Friars Minor Conventual. After his ordination to the holy priesthood, he gave himself up entirely to a life of humiliation, mortification, and obedience. He was most devoted to the Blessed Virgin Mary and promoted devotion to her among all classes ... Continue Reading

1. joy

Dear Saint Joseph of Cupertino, please help my husband Nelson pass the CPA board examination taken last October 5,6,12, and 13, 2013. Please help him received very good news about his board exam result and please help him stay out of his anxiety. I ask this through your intercession AMEN. Thank You!

2. Norberto Jovito

O St. Joseph of Cupertino who by your prayer obtained from God to be asked at your examination, the only preposition you knew. Grant that I may like you succeed in the .
    (SPLBE OF MECHANICAL ENGINEER Licensure board Examination tomorrow and the next day.
    In return I promise to make you known and cause you to be invoked.

O St. Joseph of Cupertino pray for me

O Holy Ghost enlighten me

Our Lady of Good Studies pray for me

Sacred Head of Jesus, Seat of divine wisdom, enlighten me.

3. AF

Father Saint Joseph of Cupertino, we asked and our prayers were answered. Thank you for getting help for my daughter and she passed her exams with flying colors. Thank you so much Father - we will always pray to you. Amen.

4. MAC

St. Joseph, I am truly in despair--my son is withdrawing temporarily---please help him get the help he needs and please help my husband come to terms with this & to be helpful and supportive in a way that my son can respond to. Help us all get through this time with our family intact. Help my son find his way. Thank you.

5. Eric

St. Joseph of Curpertino, I ask for your intercession to watch over and be with my daughter, Maile, as she prepares and takes her history exam. Guide her as she answers each question. Do not allow her to panic if she does not know the answer, but to calmly move on to the next question and come back later to the one she did not know. I ask this through Christ Our Lord.

6. AF

Father Saint Joseph of Cupertino, please fly to our help. Please help me pray for my daughter KPF for the very hard statistics test she has to take today. Fahter just like you let her have the questions that she knows the naswer and take her stress away. I will be indebted to you all my life Father. Thank you Father. Amen.

7. AF

Father Saint Joseph of Cupertino, please come to the help of my daughter KPF for her test in statistics. She is having a lot of problems understanding the subject. Father take awway her anxiety and clear her mind so that she can understand the subject. Father let her have help to study and pass the test on Wednesday. Anybody out there please help me pray for my child. Fathe Saint Joseph of Cupertino please please come to our help. Amen.

8. Margaret C.

Dear St. Joseph, I have to work but am worried about my son. Please help him to have had a more productive day & to continue to seek out others for help & to do more work this weekend. Thank you.

9. MAC

Please help my son have a good and productive day; help him feel better. Thank you.

10. Brenda

Please guide my daughter Courtney through her exams in college. She struggles with a learning disability and dearly needs your help. Please help quell her anxieties and give her the strength to believe in herself and her abilities. Keep her optimistic by letting her feel your heavently grace and surround her with your strength. Amen

11. MAC

Please help my son find an appropriate medication & please help him follow the new strategy & be able to perceive the correct solutions so that he feels comfortable handing in his work, please!

12. MAC

Thank you for helping my son yesterday. Please, please continue to help & guide him so he may be happier & get his work done. Thank you.

13. Margaret C.

Please, thank you for help my son Alex get some relief from his anxiety today. Please help him put his strategies into place to catch up & seek help & study, please!!! Thank you.

14. Debbie Leisten

My dearest St. Joseph of Cupertino, please pray for my daughter Brittany Lynn who will be taking her NCLEX in October this is a very hard test, that she did not pass the first time, and therefore has doubted her abilities. Please Father help her get rid of her anxiety and give her the strength to retain what she has learned so that she can pass this exam. Please help her pass an obtain her RN License as she has worked so hard and I know she will be a compassionate Nurse. Father I will continue to pray to you for her. Please hold her in your thoughts and help her get through this very hard exam. Amen.

15. MAC

I am in such despair; please help the school be merciful and help Alex. Please help them provide resources to help him catch up. Please help his teacher be merciful & realize that he did not see the questions he didn't answer on the test. Please help him make up points so that he can be closer to the mean, please, and so that he will do better in the course. Please help him not have to take time from his work to study for the makeup, please! Please help him get help and work with others to catch up. Please help them find a medication that helps him concentrate. Thank you.

16. Therese

St. Joseph of Curpertino, please watch over and be with my daughter, Hannah, as she prepares and sits for her exam. Guide her as she calculates and answers each question. I ask this through Christ Our Lord.

17. Lisette Parody

Thank you St Joseph Cupertino for favour granted. Please help my granddaughter in her studies and help her to attain the results she needs for her future.. Thank you once again.

18. MAC

Please St. Joseph, I am in despair. Please help my son receive very good news about the results of his exams, quizzes, and work submitted. Please help him finish his work & not lose too much credit. Please help him manage to do very well in his course & do the rest of the assignments on time. He is not receiving extra credit for good work, but penalized for being late. Please help him stay competitive with his class for graduate school.Please help him receive good advice in therapy & finally be persuaded of different strategies. Please help him find the emotional courage and stability to change his way of working & catch up on his work. May he be receptive to changing his strategies & may his medication help him. Thank you.l

19. MAC

Please help my son receive very good news about his exam results & do very well today on his quiz. Please help him to know and easily recognize the answers on the quiz and his problem sets. Please help him catch up on his work, do very well & above all, have a productive therapy session. Thank you.

20. MAC

Please help my son to stay calm, pass in all his work today & be able to study very well and do very well on his preliminary exam today. My he know the answers to the exam & present them well.Thank you.