St. Joseph of Cupertino Comments

St. Joseph was born at Cupertino, in the diocese of Nardo in the Kingdom of Naples, in 1603. After spending his childhood and adolescence in simplicity and innocence, he finally joined the Franciscan Friars Minor Conventual. After his ordination to the holy priesthood, he gave himself up entirely to a life of humiliation, mortification, and obedience. He was most devoted to the Blessed Virgin Mary and promoted devotion to her among all classes ... Continue Reading

1. Denise
    10 months ago

Dear Saint Joseph of Cupertino Please help my daughter Bonita pass and do her best in her mol-med and anatomy exams. Guide her while she is studying to focus on the correct information she needs for these exams.

2. LMS

Dear St. Joseph of Cupertino,
    I wanted to Thank You for helping my daughter get an 87% on her Nursing class-Pharmacology exam today!!! She is elated! And so happy to say the least! I appreciate all that you do to help my children obtain the best grades they can. I feel so blessed to be able to ask you for help. I also would like to ask that you Bless my daughter on Friday Nov 1 as she prepares to take her Nursing class-Mental Health exam at 9:00am.....Please help her get
    a good grade. Thank you so much. AMEN.

LMS

3. Janneth
    11 months ago

St. Joseph of Cupertino please help me pass my state examinations in theory and driving. I decree and declare that I will pass the state examinations, in Jesus name Amen!

4. Tebogo Montshioane
    11 months ago

two years ago I wrote and asked ST Joseph to pray for me for my exams, and I passed them , even got a 70 % for one of them, thank you very much..Im going for my drivers licence test tomorrow, come again to your mercy and ask you to pray for me so that I succeed. I also put my final year exams and oral exam too, and ask that God guide me through them and grant me success AMEN.

5. Tebogo Montshioane
    11 months ago

oh ST Joseph of cupertino I put all my exams and final assessments for MEC4110W, MEC2026S, MEC4109S,MEC4108S,MEC4105F,MEC4107S and MEC4063C, which i will write and have already wrote ,In Gods hands and pray that he can grant me the same success as you.Please pray for me in my studies ,when i study i pray that i may fully understand and be able to use that knowledge in the exams and tests Im going to write.AMEN
    ......
    I wrote on this wall 3 years ago, and every exam I wrote on the wall, I passed well, so I have full believe that now in my final year ,God will be with me through out all my exams and assessments so that I complete my degree AMEN...

6. Annie Jon
    11 months ago

Thank you so much St Joseph for answering my prayers. I passed my exams.
    I will always glorify you and look onto you.

I love you will all my heart.

7. Faith
    11 months ago

Oh holy St Joseph of Cupertino, help me pass my driving test tomorrow morning. I promise to do my best to make your name and miracle be known. Thank you in advance.

8. WILL
    11 months ago

Oh Dear St. Joseph of Cupertino, please help me on my exam Thursday. Keep me calm and help me remember my studies. Thank you.
    Pray for me to our Lord and Savior and to His most Blessed Mother.
    Amen.

9. DT
    11 months ago

St. Joseph of Cupertino, please be my aide and guide in my driving assessment tomorrow so that I may pass. I will be most grateful for your prayers to succeed. Promise to publish. Thank you

10. Candace
    11 months ago

THANK YOU, St. Joseph! I did much better than expected on my Child Development test! Please continue to pray for me as I await the results of my comprehensive exam!

11. Marissa
    11 months ago

Thank you Saint Joseph of Cupertino for helping pass my algebra midterm! Thank you for watching over me and guiding me as I answered the question too the test. I'm truly blessed to have you by my side along with all the saints and angels especially God! Thank you!

12. J.A.M.
    11 months ago

St.Joseph Please guide my studying over the next week as I prepare for my physical therapy board exam. Thank you.

13. joyce
    11 months ago

St. John Cupertino please guide me on my oncoming TOEFL exam this friday.
    Please help me to nail a 26 score in my speaking section and do really well on the other sections. Please please please dear st. John. Help me to be efficient, concise and very eloquent on the english speaking section of my exam as well in the essay part. Thank you. Amen.

14. Jay
    11 months ago

Thanks St.Joseph of Curpentino For helping me to passed my Integral Calculus, Physics 1 and CAD 00D1. Thank You very Much !!

15. Kathleen

Dear St. Joseph Cupertino,
    Please watch over me and intercede for me as I take my first PSAT tomorrow. Help me to remember all I have studied, and help me to get the best score possible. Grant me the wisdom and knowledge to solve problems quickly and efficiently. I put my efforts in yours and God's hands. Thank you.

16. Dana Nygaard
    11 months ago

Thanks to St. Cupertino for his intercession when I took the National Counselors Exam. I felt the presence of the Holy Spirit, my Guardian Angel, and St. Cupertino were with me. I felt calm when I normally would have been nervous. I passed and now only have one step left before becoming a Licensed Professional Counselor.

17. tresa
    11 months ago

Thank You very much St Joseph....you answered my prayers and Lindsey passed her exam!!! I know you were right there with her! You are very special! Thank you very very much!

18. ds

Dear Saint Joseph,
    Please help and guide my daughters to continue to get great grades on their tests this semester. Particularly the test my youngest daughter will get back tomorrow. I thank you with all my heart for helping them both to do well. I trust in you and am filled with gratitude. DS

19. Amy
    11 months ago

St.Joseph Cupertino I want to than you for your guidance and support for my daughter. She took her test for the second time, and passed it. Now, we are waiting for a job offering. Please guide her to get the job she has applied for. I will continue to honor you and spread your name. Help her in the master's program.
    Again, THANK YOU.

20. Shalini Gomis
    11 months ago

I'm a Sri Lankan, mother of three sons at age of 36 yrs. I recently sat for an AMI Montessori examination together with five of my batch mates. On the day of the exam, early morning, my mother-in -law who lives with our family, gave me this particular prayer of St.Joseph of Cupertino, which I've never prayed before or had no clue who was this saint. But the moment I took it in my hands, I felt some attraction & immediately I gathered my hands praying. I took this prayer to the examination hall & shared it among my friends, who were from different beliefs; two of them were Buddhists, one was a Hindu, another one was a Christian and one was a Catholic. We all prayed as one & to our surprise, when we saw the examination paper, the questions were not tough at all. All the questions we got were just as what we all expected & so unbelievable. We praised St. Joseph of Cupertino, for his intercession, we all of us strongly believe, that He Himself was there for us. This is not all, one week later, we had our practical test, and were panicking, to as what we would have to perform, and then suddenly, one of my Buddhist friends, asked me whether I've got "that" prayer, which I had with me. And we circled together saying the prayer with one faith, ; the faith was that St. Joseph of Cupertino, would definitely help us, so He did once again. We all were given a choice of two presentations from each area (4 areas), which means we each of us got 8 choices different to each other (altogether 48 choices), and all of them were which we were familiar with. Soon after the practical, test, we gathered in thanking St.Joseph of Cupertino for his gracefulness in granting us with our request. I very badly wanted to share this with my parish priest but couldn't & then I very eagerly got in to the web searching for this saint as I felt some kind of thirst to know about him. I have not necessarily prayed to a saint with so much of faith & trust before, but St. Joseph of Cupertino made me so humble just like he himself was, and today I rejoice about Him to anyone I know because I know he's there & I have felt it myself. I believe he must be a great friend of Jesus. St. Joseph of Cupertino, thank you for everything, on behalf of my friends and myself.This would be the beginning of paying gratitude to you. - Amen.