St. Joseph of Cupertino Comments

St. Joseph was born at Cupertino, in the diocese of Nardo in the Kingdom of Naples, in 1603. After spending his childhood and adolescence in simplicity and innocence, he finally joined the Franciscan Friars Minor Conventual. After his ordination to the holy priesthood, he gave himself up entirely to a life of humiliation, mortification, and obedience. He was most devoted to the Blessed Virgin Mary and promoted devotion to her among all classes ... Continue Reading

1. Ruffa S. Patnugot
    10 months ago

I PASSED! THANK YOU SO MUCH ST. JOSEPH OF CUPERTINO FOR YOUR INTERCESSION DURING MY EXAMINATION. NOW I CAN SAY THAT I AM ONE OF THE LIVING PROOF OF YOUR MIRACLES. IN RETURN, I PROMISE TO SPREAD GOOD NEWS ABOUT YOU.
    I BELIEVE IN MY HEART THAT IF YOU SINCERELY PRAY, EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE WITH GRACE OF GOD. THANK YOU LORD JESUS, MAMA MARY, STO. Niño, Nuestra Señora de la Candelaria (Our Lady of Candles), ALL ANGELS AND SAINTS IN HEAVEN, HOLY SPIRITS, FOR ALL THE LOVE, GUIDANCE AND PROTECTION. I WILL NEVER FORGET THIS WONDERFUL BLESSING. I LOVE YOU. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY, AMEN.

2. joy
    11 months ago

this is my 5th attempt to try again the nursing board examination,saint joseph cupertino help me to pass this december 7&8 2013,bless me on the day of my examination, give me a 100% good health,psychological,emotional&,physical health..sacred head of jesus,seat of divine wisdom,"enlighten me"

3. LMS
    11 months ago

St. Joseph of Cupertino, please help me in my interviews and to only be asked the questions that I have answers for and land a "great" job.

Thank you in Jesus' name Amen.

4. nkeiru
    11 months ago

Oh st Joseph of Cupertino, please help me with the exams that I am going to write
    today and the ones coming in the next 2 weeks . In return I promise to come back here to share my joy with the world.

5. Ron L
    11 months ago

Thank you St. Joseph Cupertino, I didn't get the 90, but I did passed my examination which I am very happy for. Thank you for your intercession for me. I will humbly implore you and make you known to any student taking examination now on.

6. ds
    11 months ago

Dear Saint Joseph of Cupertino, Thank you so very much for answering our prayers and helping our daughters to pass their exams. Please continue to bless them and help them with their upcoming exams. Our most grateful thanks for your help. Please know that we will continue to pray for your help and give thanks for your help.

7. Cynthia
    11 months ago

ST. JOSEPH I want to say thank you for helping my kids make the A Honor roll. Thanks once again St Joseph:)

8. Cynthia Meadows
    11 months ago

St. JOSEPH thank you for the peace that has been in my home and amongst my children. You are continuing to open doors and I give you more thanks for just letting me have the opportunity to have a good outcome. Keep my family and I in your prayers daily. THANK YOU

9. Barb
    11 months ago

Thank you St. Joseph of Cupertino for helping my daughter pass the PLT! Please pray for her next exam, the content & knowledge, so she can become a teacher.

10. Jac
    11 months ago

Please help me get only the prepositions that I know on my HBB exam tomorrow

11. Ronald L
    11 months ago

Dear Saint Joseph of Cupertino, I have been studying and preparing so hard for my nursing test 3. Please help me get 90 and above. I have so much faith in your divine intersession.

Please from for me to be favored. I have studied but as per my lack of skills in examination, I am losing confidence. Please help me.

Amen

12. LMS
    11 months ago

Dear St. Joseph of Cupertino. Please help my daughter do well on her Pharmacology, Exam 4 today - Wednesday, Nov. 13 @ 1:00 pm. Please help her focus and concentrate right now as she prepares for this exam. Help her as she prepares and studies. Give her confidence, knowledge and wisdom to push herself to really do well. She needs to get a good grade.

Thank you so much for the support, love and success in her past exams.

Amen,

LMS

13. Candace
    11 months ago

THANK YOU, St. Joseph!!! I passed my comps!

14. Onwordi Ugochukwu
    11 months ago

St Joseph of Cupretino Pls pray for me for my upcoming Scholaship exam that i may study well and scale through and finally succeed in getting the scholarship in Jesus Name.Amen

15. anthony
    11 months ago

st. joseph please pray for my upcoming architecture board exam..that i'll be 100% emotionally physically intellectually fit at the time of my examination days

16. Neels
    11 months ago

Thank you St Joseph of Cupertino for all the success on my daughter's exams. She is having her Maths exam today Wed. 6th Nov & Fri 8th Nov and will be having more MOCK exams till December. Please guide her and be there for her. I ask this through Christ our Lord, and the Holy Spirit.

17. JAM
    11 months ago

I passed my exam thanks be to God! Thank you St. Joeseph!

18. JAJS
    11 months ago

Thank you St. Joseph of Cupertino for prayers answered. My daughter passed her NCLEX exam with your help. I will encourage devotion to you always. Thank you again.

19. Tebogo Montshioane
    11 months ago

Thank you so much. Last week I had a driving lesson test and I prayed to God to please help me and asked St Joseph to also pray for me, Its the 6th time I had tried getting my licence and this time it was a success!! I passed it..and Now as I look on my final exams for 2013, I pray to God and ask St Joseph to pray for me in the oral exams, written exams that I will undertake , to please guide me in my studying so that, I read all the relevant material. AMEN
    I know and Believe that I will Graduate this year in JESUS name AMEN!!!!!

20. Denise

Dear St. Joseph of Cupertino
    Please be with my daughter Bonita ,my son Jose, my nephew Micheal and all those writing exams, Help them not to be distracted and use the time they have available to study productively. Help them to concentrate and focus on the correct information they need for these exams. Be with them when they are writing their exams and help them to be calm, not to stress and panic so they can recall the knowledge they have studied and can answer the questions correctly. Thank you so much