St. Joseph of Cupertino Comments

St. Joseph was born at Cupertino, in the diocese of Nardo in the Kingdom of Naples, in 1603. After spending his childhood and adolescence in simplicity and innocence, he finally joined the Franciscan Friars Minor Conventual. After his ordination to the holy priesthood, he gave himself up entirely to a life of humiliation, mortification, and obedience. He was most devoted to the Blessed Virgin Mary and promoted devotion to her among all classes ... Continue Reading

1. Mara A
    9 months ago

Thank You St. Joseph of Cupetino. My and daughter passed their exams.

2. nkeiru
    9 months ago

Am here to say a very big thank you to St. Joseph of Cupertino , for interceding for me on my exams . I pleaded with him here last 3 weeks to help me with my forth coming exams and he did it for me. I passed the ones I have written so far and am looking forward to passing the finals next week. I promise to come back and thank him. Thank you soooooooo much.

3. Stel

Dear Saint Joseph,
    Thank you for your intercession, I just received my letter to say that I passed the Dental board exams!!! It has been a long road and in everything I thank God.

In Jesus' name, Amen

4. Jordann

Dear St. Joseph of Cupertino,

First of all, I would like to thank you again for guiding me to pass my Nursing Jurisprudence examination last August 08, 2013. I am now given a chance or an opportunity to take my actual NCLEX-RN examination. Please help me to succeed on my NCLEX-RN journey. I pray that I will pass my NCLEX-RN examination on Decemeber 19, 2013, next thursday and be a USRN. Please give me guidance, support, wisdom, patience, knowledge and everything I need on my actual NCLEX-RN examination so I will be able to answer those questions correctly with confidence, and most of all to pass my exam the first time. I promise again to make you known. -Jordann, Philippines

5. Candace

Dear St. Joseph,

Thank you again for helping me pass my comprehensive exam. Please be with me later today while I take my Child Development final exam. Pray for my mental clarity, focus, and memory retrieval to perform well on the test. Lastly, please pray that I score well enough on the test so that my overall class grade is at least a B.

As always, I will spread your word and cause you to be invoked.

In God's Name,
    Amen.

6. Shane Rosenberg
    9 months ago

Thank you St. Joseph of Cupertino for your prayers during my exams. With the help of your intercession and that of Our Lady; I have passed my exams. praise be to God the Almighty, now and forever. Amen.

7. student
    9 months ago

thankk you st jospeh for watching over me on my exam. please watch over me on my next few exams.

8. mchf
    9 months ago

St. Joseph of Cupertino, please help me get a good grade on my accounting test. I ask that you bless me and help me get the grade so that I may be able to have a good GPA and attend graduate school. I ask for you to intercede for me and know that I will pray for you and to you with awe and gratitude.

9. chrismer

Dear St. Joseph of Cupertino,

I am here to ask for your guidance and hopefully you will enlighten my mind to answer the questions easily.boost me with more confidence and help me to pass the examination.you know all the sacrifices i have.please grant my prayers!..AMEN..

10. Ronald L

Dear St. Joseph,
    I am here are and to say I have a big test next week that will make a lot of difference in my life. I pray to you to guide me through this test for a clean A. I have studied so hard for it and is very certain I will pass it with an A. Just see me through with your intersession and when I make it your name will be highly proclaimed and you venerated through Christ our Lord.
    Amen

11. Linda Phillips

Dear St. Joseph of Cupertino

Please help me to pass test 081 and 082 in special education. I need to pass these two test to be certified to become a teacher. Please help me to get prepared and continue to study for these exams. I plan to take these test in January 2014. Please guide me to answer the question correctly and answer the written part of the exam with the correct professional words. accommodations and with thorough understanding of content knowledge and skills. Please help me to score high on both test so I can help students in special education. Thank you so much for all your help. In God I pray and may he get the glory.

12. JITHMI DABARERA
    9 months ago

St.Joseph of Cupertino pray for me to pass my A/L exam!

13. rej
    9 months ago

This prayer really helped me all pull me thru throughout my College years and until I became a Registered Nurse. This prayer was shared to me by an old woman who saw me buying some beverage and noticed that I'm still a student (wearing my uniform). She approached me and shared this prayer. Every morning before I start my day in school whether there is an announced or pop quiz, I always pray to St Joseph of Cupertino. I graduated with flying colors and with awards that were beyond what I expected for myself. Last June 2013, I took the Nurses Licensure Exam for the first time, I passed and was a topnotcher because I fervently prayed these prayers everyday during the preparation days and most especially on the day of the exam itself. Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino for your intercession. I have already shared this prayer to my peers who will take the exam this December 2013. I hope and pray that they will pass.

14. paz a. subang
    9 months ago

Dear st. Joseph of Cupertino please help my daughter Aerol dawn to pass nursing board examination this dec. 7 & 8, 2013 i believed in power of prayers thru your help and guidance with the Holy spirit she can make it. thank you Lord for everything!

15. john sundar

ple pray for me

16. Ale M.
    9 months ago

Please help me pass my finals next week and my exam 4 in biology 101. And thank you for your help on my math exam! I passed with a great grade. Thank you

17. D T
    9 months ago

Thank you St Joseph of Cupertino for coming to my aid and helping me pass my driving test today.

Thank you again in Jesus name for your blessings

D

18. Stacey
    9 months ago

I know this prayer works., I did it for my youngest daughter to pass a very hard certification exam and she did. I am know praying this prayer for my oldest daughter that she may pass her state teaching certification exam and I know it will work again. Thank you St. Cupertino for all your help, thank you for guiding my oldest daughter today in her exam! St. Cupertino please be with my daughter and enlighten her on her exam, let her be filled with peace as I know you will guide her. Let her only be given the questions she knows and pass with a 220 or better. I thank you and ask you help all others praying for your help. Thank you in Jesus name.

19. Ruffa S. Patnugot
    9 months ago

I PASSED! THANK YOU SO MUCH ST. JOSEPH OF CUPERTINO FOR YOUR INTERCESSION DURING MY EXAMINATION. NOW I CAN SAY THAT I AM ONE OF THE LIVING PROOF OF YOUR MIRACLES. IN RETURN, I PROMISE TO SPREAD GOOD NEWS ABOUT YOU.
    I BELIEVE IN MY HEART THAT IF YOU SINCERELY PRAY, EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE WITH GRACE OF GOD. THANK YOU LORD JESUS, MAMA MARY, STO. Niño, Nuestra Señora de la Candelaria (Our Lady of Candles), ALL ANGELS AND SAINTS IN HEAVEN, HOLY SPIRITS, FOR ALL THE LOVE, GUIDANCE AND PROTECTION. I WILL NEVER FORGET THIS WONDERFUL BLESSING. I LOVE YOU. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY, AMEN.

20. joy
    9 months ago

this is my 5th attempt to try again the nursing board examination,saint joseph cupertino help me to pass this december 7&8 2013,bless me on the day of my examination, give me a 100% good health,psychological,emotional&,physical health..sacred head of jesus,seat of divine wisdom,"enlighten me"