St. Joseph of Cupertino Comments

St. Joseph was born at Cupertino, in the diocese of Nardo in the Kingdom of Naples, in 1603. After spending his childhood and adolescence in simplicity and innocence, he finally joined the Franciscan Friars Minor Conventual. After his ordination to the holy priesthood, he gave himself up entirely to a life of humiliation, mortification, and obedience. He was most devoted to the Blessed Virgin Mary and promoted devotion to her among all classes ... Continue Reading

1. mita
    3 months ago

I am praying for my nursing board exam. Please St Joseph pray for me!

2. joy
    3 months ago

st.joseph pls help me to pass my nurse lisensure examination pls give me your blessing,.i want to be a registered NURSE ;))

3. Pamela D'Souza
    3 months ago

St. Joseph of Cupertino please intercede on our behalf. My daughter will be starting her 2nd pre-board exams from tomorrow. Tomorrow's Chemistry paper is really tough for her and her preparation too has not been good due to many disturbances at home. I will offer a thanksgiving mass in your honour in gratitude. Thank you St. Joseph.

4. Janice T.
    3 months ago

St.Joseph of Cupertino please guide me for my incoming licensure examination.I just knew you today.Make my mind clear and with your intercession i know i can make it.Although i know im not that really prepared for this examination because of lack of time,i still trust you.In Jesus name,Amen..

5. Catherine
    3 months ago

Thank you St. Joseph of Cupertino for interceding on my behalf and helping me ace my final exams for college! I am so blessed and will continue to pray to you. I am so grateful for your assistance.

6. Julian
    3 months ago

Dear St Joseph, thankyou for helping me in my exams. Amen.

7. Jay
    3 months ago

Would like to day thankyou, it really works.

8. Jay
    4 months ago

Dear St joseph please help me today to pass my theorierij examen today. I need your guidance oh. God for this exam to answer correctly the questions being ask. I ask this through christ our Lord Jesus christ. Amen..

9. mark
    4 months ago

Thank you st joseph of Cupertino I understand the questions of my life much better now thanks to you the patron st of a different perspective

10. Julita
    4 months ago

Thank u St.Joseph of Cupertino for making me pass my exams

11. Jennifer
    4 months ago

Thank you so much St Joseph of Cupertino for your help throughout my diploma. How I have succeed in all of my exams because of your blessings.

12. Mara A
    4 months ago

Thank You St. Joseph of Cupetino. My and daughter passed their exams.

13. nkeiru
    4 months ago

Am here to say a very big thank you to St. Joseph of Cupertino , for interceding for me on my exams . I pleaded with him here last 3 weeks to help me with my forth coming exams and he did it for me. I passed the ones I have written so far and am looking forward to passing the finals next week. I promise to come back and thank him. Thank you soooooooo much.

14. Stel

Dear Saint Joseph,
    Thank you for your intercession, I just received my letter to say that I passed the Dental board exams!!! It has been a long road and in everything I thank God.

In Jesus' name, Amen

15. Jordann

Dear St. Joseph of Cupertino,

First of all, I would like to thank you again for guiding me to pass my Nursing Jurisprudence examination last August 08, 2013. I am now given a chance or an opportunity to take my actual NCLEX-RN examination. Please help me to succeed on my NCLEX-RN journey. I pray that I will pass my NCLEX-RN examination on Decemeber 19, 2013, next thursday and be a USRN. Please give me guidance, support, wisdom, patience, knowledge and everything I need on my actual NCLEX-RN examination so I will be able to answer those questions correctly with confidence, and most of all to pass my exam the first time. I promise again to make you known. -Jordann, Philippines

16. Candace

Dear St. Joseph,

Thank you again for helping me pass my comprehensive exam. Please be with me later today while I take my Child Development final exam. Pray for my mental clarity, focus, and memory retrieval to perform well on the test. Lastly, please pray that I score well enough on the test so that my overall class grade is at least a B.

As always, I will spread your word and cause you to be invoked.

In God's Name,
    Amen.

17. Shane Rosenberg
    4 months ago

Thank you St. Joseph of Cupertino for your prayers during my exams. With the help of your intercession and that of Our Lady; I have passed my exams. praise be to God the Almighty, now and forever. Amen.

18. student
    4 months ago

thankk you st jospeh for watching over me on my exam. please watch over me on my next few exams.

19. mchf
    4 months ago

St. Joseph of Cupertino, please help me get a good grade on my accounting test. I ask that you bless me and help me get the grade so that I may be able to have a good GPA and attend graduate school. I ask for you to intercede for me and know that I will pray for you and to you with awe and gratitude.

20. chrismer

Dear St. Joseph of Cupertino,

I am here to ask for your guidance and hopefully you will enlighten my mind to answer the questions easily.boost me with more confidence and help me to pass the examination.you know all the sacrifices i have.please grant my prayers!..AMEN..