St. Joseph of Cupertino Comments

St. Joseph was born at Cupertino, in the diocese of Nardo in the Kingdom of Naples, in 1603. After spending his childhood and adolescence in simplicity and innocence, he finally joined the Franciscan Friars Minor Conventual. After his ordination to the holy priesthood, he gave himself up entirely to a life of humiliation, mortification, and obedience. He was most devoted to the Blessed Virgin Mary and promoted devotion to her among all classes ... Continue Reading

1. grace
    2 months ago

Thank you St. Joseph Cupertino for coming into my life. You are my guardian angel, especially in my studies. Since I know you a year ago, I always call your name and say your prayers before my exams. Last semester, I did very well in with my grades that i got "honors" for the first time in my life. I am so grateful for your help. I continually praying that may you always please help me and those who need your help and intercession during exam time. I pray that in my last semester now I can maintain my honors grades. Thank you.
    P.S: Help yourself and St. Joseph of Cupertino's help will follow.

2. Brett
    2 months ago

Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino, for helping me pass my last section of the CPA exam! With your and St. Matthew's intercession, I was provided with the confidence and faith of successfully passing this exam! In Christ, everything is possible! St. Joseph of Cupertino, Pray for us!

3. mita
    2 months ago

St Joseph you helped me before. I pray on february 19 you will help me again in my board exam. In Jesus name Amen!

4. Iyay
    2 months ago

I prayed to St. Joseph of Cupertino to help me with my exams. I said a prayer to him before and after studying and on the day of the exam. He granted my prayers and pass the biggest exam in my life. Thank you St. Joseph of Cupertino for granting my prayers. This prayer is very powerful and you have to believe it. I did and now I feel so alive and stress free knowing that I can now concentrate on my future now that I pass the exam. Thank you again.

5. DAVID MLUGE
    2 months ago

Thanks st joseph of cupertino for helping me pass my PCIT Exams thanks for standing for me, thanks for your praayer

6. Lizzy

Dear St. Joseph of Cupertino,

Please be with me and my classmates tomorrow that we may ALL pass successfully our lab exam. Please help us to feel at ease and not forget things under pressure. Please help me to be calm and efficient so that I remember all the necessary steps to each procedure....especially with the lack of sleep I will have. Ask God to have mercy on me and anyone who is worried in my class. Please and thank you. Also, please keep me in your prayers.

7. Eliza
    2 months ago

Please help me to pass my exam this Friday. Give me the wisdom & strength with my studies especially the day if my exam. Thank you.

8. Beata

St. Joseph od Cupertino:
    Please pray for me and my family to become holy. Thank you

9. Hanz George Poblacion
    2 months ago

I ask you St. Joseph of Cupertino to help me, guide me, enlightened me on the day of my exaination I ask you this through christ our lord...

10. Richard Shindle
    2 months ago

Patron of the astronauts. St Joseph Cupertino protect the men and women of all nations this day who flirt with the most extreme dangers of space flight. May the peace they share in space inspire nations on earth to unite in the challanges that lay ahead. As we boldly take the first steps to a maned orbit of mars let the bonds of friendship form with the newest citizens of this world to explore the expansive gulf that is their work enviroment. Keep a watchfull eye on them so they may return to their families.

11. Blaise
    2 months ago

St. Joseph of Cupertino, I ask you for your intercession. Help me achieve success in my propadeutics examination in which I am now preparing.
    Pray for me O St. Joseph of Cupertino.
    This I ask in Jesus name, Amen.

12. cath
    2 months ago

St. Joseph of Cupertino, I ask in Jesus name to please help me pass the pre-employment testing that I will be taking tomorrow. I really want to get hired at this new job. I am sorry I am asking you for intercession on such short notice, but I just got the employer job email today.

13. Blaise
    2 months ago

Thank you Saint Joseph of Cupertino for the success of my exam.... Thank you for your intercession..

14. dsh

Dear Saint Joseph of Cupertino,
    Thank you so very much for helping my daughters to do well on their exams. Please help my youngest daughter to pass her important exam.
    Please know how grateful we are to you for all of your help.
    In Jesus' name. Amen. dsh

15. Philo
    3 months ago

Thank you St Joseph of Cupertino for helping my son pass his Module 3 and 4 exams. Although he has drifted away from the Church, there was still a little flame of faith flickering in his soul which prompted him to offer a prayer to you for assisstance. Dear St Joseph, by your intercession and prayers, may he not only pass all his exams toward his accounting certification, but according to our heavenly Father's own good time, may my son return to the the true Faith in renewed strength and ardour for our most merciful saviour, Jesus Christ. Amen.

16. Matt
    3 months ago

Thank you St. Joseph of Cupertino for helping me pass my exam. I will always turn to you for help in all my examinations. St. Joseph pray for us!

17. DAVID MLUGE
    3 months ago

ST JOSEPH OF CUPERTINO I HOPE YOU HELP ME IN MY NECTA EXAM AND I BELIVE IN THE PRAYER YOU GIVE TO US. SO THAT I COME TO THANK YOU ST JOSEPH OF CUPERTINO I BELIVE I PASS MY NECTA EXAM THROUGH YOUR PRAYER THANKS YOU ST JOSEPH OF CUPERTINO THANK YOU HOLY SPIRIT. THANKS FOR DIVISION ONE YOU ARE GOING TO GIVE ME.

18. Anonymous
    3 months ago

Before my exams I was so worried about not doing well. I had absolutely no way of suceeding in my exams. I prayed to St Joseph of Cupertino every night and day before my exams started and up until the results came out. And he really does listen, I suceeded in those exams and scored an incredible result which i never even thought was possible. So i truly recommend everyone to pray for him.

19. Blaise
    3 months ago

Thank you St. Joseph of Cupertino for the success of my exam..

20. Mary
    3 months ago

I pray to you St. Joseph to help me pass the marriage and family therapy national board exam on 1/13/14. I need your intercesstion to calm my nerves so that I will go slowly and read the questions. I need your intercesstion to help me recall the materials I studied. I need your intercesstion to guide my critical thinking to answer the questions.