St. Joseph of Cupertino Comments

St. Joseph was born at Cupertino, in the diocese of Nardo in the Kingdom of Naples, in 1603. After spending his childhood and adolescence in simplicity and innocence, he finally joined the Franciscan Friars Minor Conventual. After his ordination to the holy priesthood, he gave himself up entirely to a life of humiliation, mortification, and obedience. He was most devoted to the Blessed Virgin Mary and promoted devotion to her among all classes ... Continue Reading

1. Ash
    6 months ago

Father Saint Joseph please continue to help my daughter with her semi finals this week. I believe in you and I trust you FAther. With the help of Christ we will get through all this. Thank you Father. Amen.

2. Ash
    6 months ago

Father St. Joseph of Cupertino, we need you to fly to us today, Wednesday and Thursday. Please pray for my daughter KP to help her get through her semi finals this week. Father give her the peace of mind so that she can retain what she learns and takes her tests properly. Like you let her have questions that she got the answers whcih will help a lot. Father thank you so much for all your help. Amen.

3. Joseph
    6 months ago

Thank you St. Joseph of Cupertino. For helping me pass my NCLEX exam today. I had the courage and strength to take my exam and pass without any faltering or ill thoughts. Thank you for listening to my prayer. In Jesus name, Amen.

4. ds
    6 months ago

Dear Saint Joseph of Cupertino,
    Thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping my daughters to do well on their exams. Please continue to help them do well, especially my eldest daughter, on the test she took today. In Jesus' name. Amen.

5. kg
    6 months ago

thank you so very much, saint joseph of cupertino! i passed my 121 exam with a very good grade! and just like your story, i am not the greatest student but what i was tested on i knew the material and the answers just flowed through me! i am telling my fellow students of your great works--THANK YOU!

6. BJM
    6 months ago

St. Joseph of Cupertino you helped my daughter pass her first ppst ii test. Please help her
    to pass the content and knowledge test this Saturday.

7. grace
    6 months ago

Thank you St. Joseph Cupertino for coming into my life. You are my guardian angel, especially in my studies. Since I know you a year ago, I always call your name and say your prayers before my exams. Last semester, I did very well in with my grades that i got "honors" for the first time in my life. I am so grateful for your help. I continually praying that may you always please help me and those who need your help and intercession during exam time. I pray that in my last semester now I can maintain my honors grades. Thank you.
    P.S: Help yourself and St. Joseph of Cupertino's help will follow.

8. Brett
    6 months ago

Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino, for helping me pass my last section of the CPA exam! With your and St. Matthew's intercession, I was provided with the confidence and faith of successfully passing this exam! In Christ, everything is possible! St. Joseph of Cupertino, Pray for us!

9. mita
    6 months ago

St Joseph you helped me before. I pray on february 19 you will help me again in my board exam. In Jesus name Amen!

10. Iyay
    6 months ago

I prayed to St. Joseph of Cupertino to help me with my exams. I said a prayer to him before and after studying and on the day of the exam. He granted my prayers and pass the biggest exam in my life. Thank you St. Joseph of Cupertino for granting my prayers. This prayer is very powerful and you have to believe it. I did and now I feel so alive and stress free knowing that I can now concentrate on my future now that I pass the exam. Thank you again.

11. DAVID MLUGE
    7 months ago

Thanks st joseph of cupertino for helping me pass my PCIT Exams thanks for standing for me, thanks for your praayer

12. Lizzy
    7 months ago

Dear St. Joseph of Cupertino,

Please be with me and my classmates tomorrow that we may ALL pass successfully our lab exam. Please help us to feel at ease and not forget things under pressure. Please help me to be calm and efficient so that I remember all the necessary steps to each procedure....especially with the lack of sleep I will have. Ask God to have mercy on me and anyone who is worried in my class. Please and thank you. Also, please keep me in your prayers.

13. Eliza
    7 months ago

Please help me to pass my exam this Friday. Give me the wisdom & strength with my studies especially the day if my exam. Thank you.

14. Beata
    7 months ago

St. Joseph od Cupertino:
    Please pray for me and my family to become holy. Thank you

15. Hanz George Poblacion
    7 months ago

I ask you St. Joseph of Cupertino to help me, guide me, enlightened me on the day of my exaination I ask you this through christ our lord...

16. Richard Shindle
    7 months ago

Patron of the astronauts. St Joseph Cupertino protect the men and women of all nations this day who flirt with the most extreme dangers of space flight. May the peace they share in space inspire nations on earth to unite in the challanges that lay ahead. As we boldly take the first steps to a maned orbit of mars let the bonds of friendship form with the newest citizens of this world to explore the expansive gulf that is their work enviroment. Keep a watchfull eye on them so they may return to their families.

17. Blaise
    7 months ago

St. Joseph of Cupertino, I ask you for your intercession. Help me achieve success in my propadeutics examination in which I am now preparing.
    Pray for me O St. Joseph of Cupertino.
    This I ask in Jesus name, Amen.

18. cath
    7 months ago

St. Joseph of Cupertino, I ask in Jesus name to please help me pass the pre-employment testing that I will be taking tomorrow. I really want to get hired at this new job. I am sorry I am asking you for intercession on such short notice, but I just got the employer job email today.

19. Blaise
    7 months ago

Thank you Saint Joseph of Cupertino for the success of my exam.... Thank you for your intercession..

20. dsh
    7 months ago

Dear Saint Joseph of Cupertino,
    Thank you so very much for helping my daughters to do well on their exams. Please help my youngest daughter to pass her important exam.
    Please know how grateful we are to you for all of your help.
    In Jesus' name. Amen. dsh