St. Joseph of Cupertino Comments

St. Joseph was born at Cupertino, in the diocese of Nardo in the Kingdom of Naples, in 1603. After spending his childhood and adolescence in simplicity and innocence, he finally joined the Franciscan Friars Minor Conventual. After his ordination to the holy priesthood, he gave himself up entirely to a life of humiliation, mortification, and obedience. He was most devoted to the Blessed Virgin Mary and promoted devotion to her among all classes ... Continue Reading

1. SB

Thank you St. Cupertino for always helping my children in their tests. I want to spread the word. Thank you to you and all the Saints!!!

2. Julie

Father St. Joseph of Cupertino,

Please be with me and grant me wisdom as I prepare to become a nurse. I pray that I am always safe and careful and humble. I pray for the virtue of Temperance so that I can learn and care and teach free from anxiety. I ask this in Jesus Christ and Mother Mary. Amen.

3. lta

ST.JOSEPH OF CUPERTINO thank you I passed today with a wonderful score. I beleive in you and im so grateful. Jesus thank you!!! With all my heart, I'm so grateful and excited. Hard work, prayer and beleiving if you fail time and time again, its a learning process from God.

Pray Pray Pray!

With love

4. lta

O St. Joseph of Cupertino who by your prayer obtained from God to be asked at your examination, the only preposition you knew. Grant that I may like you succeed in the ICND2/CCNA examination.

In return I promise to make you known and cause you to be invoked.

O St. Joseph of Cupertino pray for me
    O Holy Ghost enlighten me
    Our Lady of Good Studies pray for me
    Sacred Head of Jesus, Seat of divine wisdom, enlighten me

St. Joseph of Cupertino please stand with me while I test tomorrow. To have strength, retain the knowledge and informaiton from my memory, clamness and success in passing. I pray to you and Jesus please help me succeed and do good. I have failed several times and I help me see your light and help me to pass. Please help me be free from anxiety and fear during the test

With my love from my heart, Amen.

5. lupe a carrasco

st joseph of cupertion help me to be more humble

6. vf

Thank You St. Joseph of Cupertino for helping me these past I am always thankful of all your help.

7. Jessica

Dear St. Joseph of Cupertino please help to pass my dmv road rules written exams and my driving test. Guide me the right answers and help me with good memories. I fail twice and I am very nervouse and my mind went blank please ease my mind. O St. Joseph of Cupertino pray for me, O Holy Ghost enlighten me, Our lady of good studies pray for me, Sacred Heart of Jesus, seat of Divine Wisdom, enlithen me.

8. Jessica

9. Dee

Dear Saint Joseph of Cupertino
    Please help me with my university exams next week. I am a mature student and could not carry on with higher education when I was young. I am now paralysed with fear and becoming unable to concentrate. I have studied very hard and with your help, I will give of my best in the exams.

10. Lisa

St joesph of Cupertino. I ask you to help me in my examination tomorrow, that I will recall and remember of all the fundamental information I have learnt. St joesph of cupertino, I have prayed to you on numerous of times and for my other siblings to, you have always been there for me and I thank you do much for your encouragement. I get very stressed during exams and knowing that you can look at for me is something I do believe. Please help me keep calm focused and within the time agenda, so I can do well on my final year examinations. the first of which is starting tomorrow. Could you please keep in your thoughts my two sisters who have also examinations. I thank you woo much, you have always been there for me. Please help me tomorrow. In return I promise to make you known alike and always shall I pray to you. God bless you always.

11. Heather

St. Joseph of Cupertino, pray for me that I pass the cbest math this Saturday 1/12/13. I have taken this part of the test several times and I cannot pass it. Please guide me in choosing the right answers and please make the test easy for me so I can move forward in becoming a special education teacher. I will remember you forever.

12. amy

O Great St. Joseph of Cupertino who while on earth did obtain from God the grace to be asked at your examination only the questions you knew, obtain for me a like favour in the NYCLEX exam for which I am now preparing. In return I promise to make you known and cause you to be invoked.
    Through Christ our Lord.
    St. Joseph of Cupertino, Pray for me
    Amen.

13. Alice

Thank you to St Joseph of Cupertino for helping me pass my uni exams, so grateful

14. darren joseph

dear saint,

please help me in the final semester.I beg.

15. Nancy

Saint Joseph of Cupertino,

Please protect my husband on his flight to Colorado Springs, and in his return home flight. Thank you. Amen

16. Angel Lambert

Dear Joseph Cupertino, I pray that you will be with me and help guide me while I take my driving test tomorrow. I am very nervous and about it all please ease my mind and help me to pass. I ask this in Jesus' name amen.

17. MAR

Thank you St. Joseph of Cupertino for helping me pass the Coding Specialist certification exam. I am forever grateful.

18. Xyz(name changed)

Father St. Joseph of cupertino,
    I am going to appear in SCRA exam on 20/1/2013. I am from india and the exam is held for only 42seats. It is an objective exam and has negative marking for wrong answers. Father, please help me to score high and pass the scra entrance exam with atleast
    70%marks in the test so that i can surely get a seat among the 42seats. Please help me...
    God bless.

19. Ann Mary

Dear Saint Joseph of Cupertino,

Please help me and all the people who are working hard enough to get a good score in IELTS exam. Please do pray for us, as i am going to do it again on jan 5th with my friends, this is my 7 th attempt .Please help us to score 7 for the exam.

Hopefully;
    Ann Mary

20. MM

Thank you so much St. Joseph of Cupertino for helping me this semester and your strength and guidance to allow me to pass all my classes and be able to graduate! God bless you and thanks again xo
    Amen