St. Joseph of Cupertino Comments

St. Joseph was born at Cupertino, in the diocese of Nardo in the Kingdom of Naples, in 1603. After spending his childhood and adolescence in simplicity and innocence, he finally joined the Franciscan Friars Minor Conventual. After his ordination to the holy priesthood, he gave himself up entirely to a life of humiliation, mortification, and obedience. He was most devoted to the Blessed Virgin Mary and promoted devotion to her among all classes ... Continue Reading

1. Margaret

Thankyou st. Joseph Cupertino,
    I had prayed for my nephew Alex to pass a tough course that he had to take today and he passed. I had promised to thank you publicly for your help. Thankyou.pleas guide him and be with him always.

2. KM

Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino, for having helped my child achieve very high scores on the testing back in early February. Without your help, she could not have done so. We promise to keep making you known and causing you to be invoked. I would also like to ask you to help her one more time, in which, please help her be accepted to the high school she has applied. She was working very hard and did her very best towards applying this school. Thank you very much again, St. Joseph of Cupertino. I am a firm believer of prayers.

3. Margaret

Dear st Joseph of Cupertino,
    Please help my son sid pass his med school exams. I promise to make you known and cause you to be invoked. Thankyou.

4. V

Thank you St. Joseph of Cupertino for all your help these past weeks. I will always continue to pry to before a big task and invoke your name. Thanks for your guidance.

5. Diane

Dear St. Joseph of Cupertino, please help my friend in her spelling bee toady. She has studied so hard. Please allow her to be asked the questions to which she knows the answers. In Jesus's name I pray. Amen

6. Sim

St Joseph of Cupertino - I pray today to pass the board exam. I have placed my trust in your intercession. Assist me in my request holy St Joseph. I believe in your power and in your love for our Lord - that all things are possible and I will be blessed with victory and success.

Pray for me St Joseph

Intercede for me St Joseph

Pray for me St Josseph

Amen

7. B.Corsentino

St.Joseph of Cupertino pls.help my two daughters pass all the examinations for this Spring 2013 Semester so that they can pass their classes that they are taking this semester. Please St. Joseph, Jesus Christ and Mother Mary give them wisdom and intelligence so that they will always have a positive results of their exams. Please St. Joseph of Cupertino Protect them both from that forgetfulness and disturbing anxiety which often affects them when taking an exam. May they always look to God in offering them their finest work, and may they grow in knowledge, understanding, humility, love and charity. May they always look up to God for Guidance in their major decision making. I ask this in Jesus Christ and Mother Mary.

St. Joseph of Cupertino, Please Pray for Us. Thanks for all your help and Guidance.
    Also I send our Love and Thanks to Jesus Christ and Mother Mary. Thanks for being there when we needed you all the most.

8. ds

Dear Saint Joseph of Cupertino, Please help my daughter to do well and excel on her test tomorrow. Please help her to focus and stay calm. Thank you for always answering our prayers! Please know how grateful we are to you, and we will continue to pray! This really works!

9. jille

My husband passed his CSP (Certified Safety Professional) exam! Using this prayer:

O St. Joseph of Cupertino who by your prayer obtained from God to be asked at your examination, the only preposition you knew. Grant that I may like you succeed in the (here mention the name of Examination eg. History paper I ) examination.

In return I promise to make you known and cause you to be invoked.

O St. Joseph of Cupertino pray for me

O Holy Ghost enlighten me

Our Lady of Good Studies pray for me

Sacred Head of Jesus, Seat of divine wisdom, enlighten me.

I prayed it as an accelerated novena the morning of the exam, every 1/2 hour, nine times the morning of the exam. Thank you, St. Joseph!!

10. nica

dear St.Joseph pls.help my daughter jackie to pass all the examinations that she will be undertaking.allow her to finish her schooling next year.give her wisdom and intelligence so that she will always have a positive results of her exams.i ask also the intercession of Mama Mary and all the angels and Saints to pray for her to our Lord Jesus Christ.

11. AG

Dear St. Joseph of Cupertino please help me pass my certification exam this saturday I pray to you every night

12. Mommy Darl

Dear St. Joseph of Cupertino,
    I am praying for my son to pass his highschool entrance exam, next month ( March 6, 2012).
    Please be with him, guide him and help him to stay focus and do well in his exam.
    Thank you so much.

13. Vl

Please St. Joseph pray for me, please help me pass my board exam that I took. I promise to make you known and cause you to be invoked. Amen

14. CHRISTINA

ST. JOSEPH OF CUPERTINO, please pray for me...Help me to study and pass the Real Estate exam that i will be taking this coming week.Thank You and good luck to all in need of your help.

15. Nikita Carvalho

St. Joseph of Cupertino, please help me to do well on my licensing exam. I pray that I score well and get into MD residency soon.

16. VL

St. Joseph of Cupertino please stand with me while I test this Thursday and Friday. To have strength, retain the knowledge and information from my memory, stay focused, clam and success in passing. I pray to you and God please help me succeed and do good. I have failed several times, help me see your light and help me to pass. Please help me be free from anxiety and fear during the test
    O St. Joseph of Cupertino who by your prayer obtained from God to be asked at your examination, the only preposition you knew. Grant that I may like you succeed in the national board exam.

In return I promise to make you known and cause you to be invoked.
    O St. Joseph of Cupertino pray for me
    O Holy Ghost enlighten me
    Our Lady of Good Studies pray for me
    Sacred Head of Jesus, Seat of divine wisdom, enlighten me

17. jobel

thank you for helping me ST. JOSEPH OF CUPERTINO

18. Margaret

Please st joseph pray for my husband to pass his full licence test tomorrow and that he will be fully focased amen

19. Sherena

Thank you St Cupertino for helping me pass my specialist medical exams. Please continue to help me be steadfast in my faith and may I always praise God through my work.
    Amen.
    Sherena

20. Hyzel G. Hinolan

St. joseph of Cupertino, Im praying for my son to pass his entrance exam in U.P.Pls.be with him and guide him always in his decision..thank you...