St. Joseph of Cupertino Comments

St. Joseph was born at Cupertino, in the diocese of Nardo in the Kingdom of Naples, in 1603. After spending his childhood and adolescence in simplicity and innocence, he finally joined the Franciscan Friars Minor Conventual. After his ordination to the holy priesthood, he gave himself up entirely to a life of humiliation, mortification, and obedience. He was most devoted to the Blessed Virgin Mary and promoted devotion to her among all classes ... Continue Reading

1. Rodolfo Garza

I recently said a prayer to St. Joseph of Cupertino before my law school exams, and I did extremely well. I promised to glorify his help through Our Lord's will if I did well! I am a faithful follower! Thank you Saint Joseph of Cupertino for your prayers!

2. Rupelma S. Patnugot

St. Joseph of Cupertino, I thank you for interceding for me and helping me pass my Licensure Examination for Teacher last April 2012.

I am asking for your help once again to intercede for my brother on his licensure examination on March 10, 2013. I know that our God will listen to your prayers.

O St. Joseph of Cupertino who by your prayer obtained from God to be asked at your examination, the only preposition you knew. Grant that my brother Mark Ruel S. Patnugot may like you succeed in the Licensure Examination for Teachers.
    I believe that with God's grace and your faithful prayer will help my brother pass the LET examination this time.

In return I promise to make you known and cause you to be invoked.

O St. Joseph of Cupertino pray for us
    O Holy Ghost enlighten us
    Our Lady of Good Studies pray for us
    Sto. Nino de Kalibo pray for us
    Sacred Head of Jesus, Seat of divine wisdom, enlighten us.

3. Ita

Thank you St Joseph of Cupertino for helping my son pass his Maths and LLW exams. Please continue to guide him and his sister in their end of year exams. Will continue to invoke you. Thank you and all the saints.

4. angie

Saint Joseph of Cupertino, please help me pass the licensure examination for teachers this coming March 10, 2012.. Thank you.

5. Joanne

St. Joseph, Thank you for helping my daughter pass her state boards today....will continue to invoke you and promote you...

6. jomar

Father God in the name of Jesus fill me and my wife with your Holy Spirit and the through the intercession of Blessed Virgin Mary and St Joseph of Cupertino grant us to pass in the Licensure Examination for Teacher on March 10, 2013. I include also with this prayer my classmate and friends. Please Lord shower us with wisdom and knowledge, guide our mind , our eyes, our hands and direct us to choose the correct the answer.
    St Joseph of Cupertino in return i promise to make you known. St Joseph , i do it in advance, i tell my classmate and friend to ask intercession from you. Thank You God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit, Thank You Mama Mary and St Joseph of Cupertino and all the Angels and Saints. In the Name of Jesus, We believe that you grant our request. Amen and Amen.

7. Margaret

Thankyou st. Joseph Cupertino,
    I had prayed for my nephew Alex to pass a tough course that he had to take today and he passed. I had promised to thank you publicly for your help. Thankyou.pleas guide him and be with him always.

8. KM

Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino, for having helped my child achieve very high scores on the testing back in early February. Without your help, she could not have done so. We promise to keep making you known and causing you to be invoked. I would also like to ask you to help her one more time, in which, please help her be accepted to the high school she has applied. She was working very hard and did her very best towards applying this school. Thank you very much again, St. Joseph of Cupertino. I am a firm believer of prayers.

9. Margaret

Dear st Joseph of Cupertino,
    Please help my son sid pass his med school exams. I promise to make you known and cause you to be invoked. Thankyou.

10. V

Thank you St. Joseph of Cupertino for all your help these past weeks. I will always continue to pry to before a big task and invoke your name. Thanks for your guidance.

11. Diane

Dear St. Joseph of Cupertino, please help my friend in her spelling bee toady. She has studied so hard. Please allow her to be asked the questions to which she knows the answers. In Jesus's name I pray. Amen

12. Sim

St Joseph of Cupertino - I pray today to pass the board exam. I have placed my trust in your intercession. Assist me in my request holy St Joseph. I believe in your power and in your love for our Lord - that all things are possible and I will be blessed with victory and success.

Pray for me St Joseph

Intercede for me St Joseph

Pray for me St Josseph

Amen

13. B.Corsentino

St.Joseph of Cupertino pls.help my two daughters pass all the examinations for this Spring 2013 Semester so that they can pass their classes that they are taking this semester. Please St. Joseph, Jesus Christ and Mother Mary give them wisdom and intelligence so that they will always have a positive results of their exams. Please St. Joseph of Cupertino Protect them both from that forgetfulness and disturbing anxiety which often affects them when taking an exam. May they always look to God in offering them their finest work, and may they grow in knowledge, understanding, humility, love and charity. May they always look up to God for Guidance in their major decision making. I ask this in Jesus Christ and Mother Mary.

St. Joseph of Cupertino, Please Pray for Us. Thanks for all your help and Guidance.
    Also I send our Love and Thanks to Jesus Christ and Mother Mary. Thanks for being there when we needed you all the most.

14. ds

Dear Saint Joseph of Cupertino, Please help my daughter to do well and excel on her test tomorrow. Please help her to focus and stay calm. Thank you for always answering our prayers! Please know how grateful we are to you, and we will continue to pray! This really works!

15. jille

My husband passed his CSP (Certified Safety Professional) exam! Using this prayer:

O St. Joseph of Cupertino who by your prayer obtained from God to be asked at your examination, the only preposition you knew. Grant that I may like you succeed in the (here mention the name of Examination eg. History paper I ) examination.

In return I promise to make you known and cause you to be invoked.

O St. Joseph of Cupertino pray for me

O Holy Ghost enlighten me

Our Lady of Good Studies pray for me

Sacred Head of Jesus, Seat of divine wisdom, enlighten me.

I prayed it as an accelerated novena the morning of the exam, every 1/2 hour, nine times the morning of the exam. Thank you, St. Joseph!!

16. nica

dear St.Joseph pls.help my daughter jackie to pass all the examinations that she will be undertaking.allow her to finish her schooling next year.give her wisdom and intelligence so that she will always have a positive results of her exams.i ask also the intercession of Mama Mary and all the angels and Saints to pray for her to our Lord Jesus Christ.

17. AG

Dear St. Joseph of Cupertino please help me pass my certification exam this saturday I pray to you every night

18. Mommy Darl

Dear St. Joseph of Cupertino,
    I am praying for my son to pass his highschool entrance exam, next month ( March 6, 2012).
    Please be with him, guide him and help him to stay focus and do well in his exam.
    Thank you so much.

19. Vl

Please St. Joseph pray for me, please help me pass my board exam that I took. I promise to make you known and cause you to be invoked. Amen

20. CHRISTINA

ST. JOSEPH OF CUPERTINO, please pray for me...Help me to study and pass the Real Estate exam that i will be taking this coming week.Thank You and good luck to all in need of your help.