St. Joseph of Cupertino Comments

St. Joseph was born at Cupertino, in the diocese of Nardo in the Kingdom of Naples, in 1603. After spending his childhood and adolescence in simplicity and innocence, he finally joined the Franciscan Friars Minor Conventual. After his ordination to the holy priesthood, he gave himself up entirely to a life of humiliation, mortification, and obedience. He was most devoted to the Blessed Virgin Mary and promoted devotion to her among all classes ... Continue Reading

1. AF

Father St. Joseph of Cupertino, please pray for my daughter KP who will be doing a very hard test this afternoon. Please Father help her get rid of her anxiety and give her the strength to retain what she has learned so that she can take the test. Let her get a good grade Father. Father I will be doing your prayer for her. Please help her get through this very hard test. Amen.

2. Christine

Thank you St Joseph of Cupertino for guiding me in my finance test last week.

3. Jesus

Thank you St. Joseph of Cupertino
    For allowing me to pass my Cisco ICND1 exam and for helping me pass my Organizational Behavior and Leadership class.
    Please be with me as I continue with the rest of my classes.

4. Marie

Thank you for helping my son. Please help others who are requesting your help

5. AB

Dear Saint Joseph of Cupertino,

Please help me be successful and pass the NCLEX on April 18, 2013. I promise to make you known.

Hopefully, with prayers, I will be successful and pass.

Thank you!

6. Georgina

Thank you St Joseph of Cupertino. I passed my IT exams. Thank you for interceding for me.

7. Hannah Irvine

Thank you Lord and St. Joseph of Cupertino. My daughter her final exams

8. jomar

Thank you St Joseph of cupertino ,i know me and my wife passed the licensure examination for teachers because God loves us and HE is a GOD of MIRACLE. HAVE FAITH, ACCEPT WHAT ASK OF HIM. THINK POSITIVE.

9. V

Thank you St. Joseph of Cupertino for helping me these past weeks. Thanks for your guidance. Please help me with my career and my board exam. I promise to make you known and cause you to be invoked. Thank you.

10. Joanne

Dear St.Joseph, Thank you for helping my daughter pass her board exam. It allows her to begin her career, and gives her back her self confidence.
    Pray to St.Joseph of Cupertino for help with all exams!

11. Hiroshi

Dear St Joseph of Cupertino, I passed my Gov. Highschool Entrance Exam ( March 6).Thank you so much for answering my prayers and for guiding me.

I said/prayed this prayer which my Mommy Darl copied from the internet:

O St. Joseph of Cupertino who by your prayer obtained from God to be asked at your examination, the only preposition you knew. Grant that I may like you succeed in the .
    (here mention the name of Examination eg. History paper I ) examination.

In return I promise to make you known and cause you to be invoked.

O St. Joseph of Cupertino pray for me

O Holy Ghost enlighten me

Our Lady of Good Studies pray for me

Sacred Head of Jesus, Seat of divine wisdom, enlighten me.

12. Mommy Darl

Dear St. Joseph of Cupertino,
    Thank you so much for the answered prayers and guidance. My son passed his highschool entrance exam. We are so grateful to you.

13. jomar

Mama mary and St Joseph of Cupertino and all the saints who pray for me, finish my board exam yesterday. Thanks for praying. I place it all in the hands of our Lord Jesus. God the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit , all praises and and honors are Yours.

14. apple

I am so thankful to St Joseph of Cupertino for helping me in my local board exam and for helping my brother in his agrlculture engineer's exams,,,I am now seeking his intervention once again for my US board exam pleasssssssssse St Joseph of Cupertino hear my prayers and bring them before God for His mercy

15. Rodolfo Garza

I recently said a prayer to St. Joseph of Cupertino before my law school exams, and I did extremely well. I promised to glorify his help through Our Lord's will if I did well! I am a faithful follower! Thank you Saint Joseph of Cupertino for your prayers!

16. Rupelma S. Patnugot

St. Joseph of Cupertino, I thank you for interceding for me and helping me pass my Licensure Examination for Teacher last April 2012.

I am asking for your help once again to intercede for my brother on his licensure examination on March 10, 2013. I know that our God will listen to your prayers.

O St. Joseph of Cupertino who by your prayer obtained from God to be asked at your examination, the only preposition you knew. Grant that my brother Mark Ruel S. Patnugot may like you succeed in the Licensure Examination for Teachers.
    I believe that with God's grace and your faithful prayer will help my brother pass the LET examination this time.

In return I promise to make you known and cause you to be invoked.

O St. Joseph of Cupertino pray for us
    O Holy Ghost enlighten us
    Our Lady of Good Studies pray for us
    Sto. Nino de Kalibo pray for us
    Sacred Head of Jesus, Seat of divine wisdom, enlighten us.

17. Ita

Thank you St Joseph of Cupertino for helping my son pass his Maths and LLW exams. Please continue to guide him and his sister in their end of year exams. Will continue to invoke you. Thank you and all the saints.

18. angie

Saint Joseph of Cupertino, please help me pass the licensure examination for teachers this coming March 10, 2012.. Thank you.

19. Joanne

St. Joseph, Thank you for helping my daughter pass her state boards today....will continue to invoke you and promote you...

20. jomar

Father God in the name of Jesus fill me and my wife with your Holy Spirit and the through the intercession of Blessed Virgin Mary and St Joseph of Cupertino grant us to pass in the Licensure Examination for Teacher on March 10, 2013. I include also with this prayer my classmate and friends. Please Lord shower us with wisdom and knowledge, guide our mind , our eyes, our hands and direct us to choose the correct the answer.
    St Joseph of Cupertino in return i promise to make you known. St Joseph , i do it in advance, i tell my classmate and friend to ask intercession from you. Thank You God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit, Thank You Mama Mary and St Joseph of Cupertino and all the Angels and Saints. In the Name of Jesus, We believe that you grant our request. Amen and Amen.