St. Joseph of Cupertino Comments

St. Joseph was born at Cupertino, in the diocese of Nardo in the Kingdom of Naples, in 1603. After spending his childhood and adolescence in simplicity and innocence, he finally joined the Franciscan Friars Minor Conventual. After his ordination to the holy priesthood, he gave himself up entirely to a life of humiliation, mortification, and obedience. He was most devoted to the Blessed Virgin Mary and promoted devotion to her among all classes ... Continue Reading

1. Aoife
    10 months ago

St Joseph of Cupertino, bless my forthcoming examination and grant me success. I also ask that you bless all of those who need and have asked for your help, their path is not my path but I wish success to everyone who has asked for it.
    Amen

2. gloria jean
    10 months ago

Thank you St Joseph of Cupertino for your interception in helping my daughter pass all her exams in all her subjects.

3. Assiz
    10 months ago

Dear St Joseph of Cupertino, please help my daughter Stacy to score above 95% marks in her NATA exam so she can get admission easily in Architecture. Also i pray to get above 90% her 12th board exam result. Please hear my prayers. Thank you!

4. jomar
    10 months ago

St Joseph of Cupertino and all the saints and angels please pray for my wife cecilia p blanquisco to be successfull in the Licensure Examination for Teachers on Sept. 29, 2013. Father God Yahweh El Shaddai in the Name of Jesus with the Holy Spirit, all glory and honor are yours, now and forever. Amen

5. joana
    10 months ago

Holy mother of God may you help me pass my exam successfully in Jesus name.
    Father Saint Joseph of Cupertino, please help me to make all my exam a success and i study as well amen

6. Catherine
    10 months ago

Thank you,St.Joseph of Cupertino for performing a miracle during my daughter maths exam last week. Please give my daughter the courage and confidence to do well in her biology exam this afternoon.Please be with her when she takes her test.Thank you for my request .Please guide her to the right answers as she has worked extremely hard and I am afraid that her nerves may get the better of her.God bless you all, Mom.

I promise to make you known.

7. A Believer
    10 months ago

Dear father pls intercede to god on my behalf as i hav my driving test on 22nd may morning pls pls help me pass the test as i failed the last 2 tyms.pls pray for me.
    thnks father

8. ds
    10 months ago

Dear Saint Joseph of Cupertino, Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for continuing to answer our prayers for my daughters during their final exams. Please continue to pray for our daughters as they each study final exams. We are so grateful for your help!

9. Rankit
    11 months ago

My CEE exam is on 18th and 19th. Please father pray for me.

10. MC
    11 months ago

Please, please help my son do very well on his circuits exam at 2 today and in all his courses this semester. Please help him do well so that he may affiliate with his desired engineering major. Thank you.

11. MC
    11 months ago

Please help my son in his take home physics exam today.

12. Judy
    11 months ago

Thank you St Joseph for answering my prayer and helping me with my latest text.

13. A. J.

First Prayer

O Great St. Joseph of Cupertino who while on earth did obtain from God the grace to be asked at your examination only the questions you knew, obtain for me a like favour in the examinations for which I am now preparing. In return I promise to make you known and cause you to be invoked.

Through Christ our Lord.

St. Joseph of Cupertino, Pray for us.

Amen.

Second Prayer

O St. Joseph of Cupertino who by your prayer obtained from God to be asked at your examination, the only preposition you knew. Grant that I may like you succeed in the (here mention the name of Examination eg. History paper I ) examination.

In return I promise to make you known and cause you to be invoked.

O St. Joseph of Cupertino pray for me
    O Holy Ghost enlighten me
    Our Lady of Good Studies pray for me
    Sacred Head of Jesus, Seat of divine wisdom, enlighten me.

I said these prayers before my I.M. shelf exam and ended up receiving an A. Thank you St. Joseph of Cupertino for your intercession. Thank you Jesus for your works!

14. jomar
    11 months ago

thanks st joseph of cupertino for your intercession, i passed the LET. Glory be to the Father , to the Son and to the Holy Spirit. Amen. thank you thank you thank you, I love you Lord.

15. Oisin
    11 months ago

Thank you Saint Joseph for helping me in my exams. Please help me again this year.

16. AF
    11 months ago

Father Saint Joseph of Cupertino, thank you for your blessings and answer to our prayers. Thank you for getting my daughter through this semester with good grades. I prayed everyday and I saw the results which strengthen our faith in you Father. You will hear from me all the time. Pray to St Joseph of Cupertino and he will answer your prayers - pray for any exams or semester. Thank you Father. Amen.

17. Kristina

Dear St. Cupertino,

Please help me pass my CFA examination I am taking this June. Please help me to answer all questions correctly and pass with a very high score.

18. Barb
    11 months ago

Dear St Joseph of Cupertino, please help my daughter Lauren pass her #5158 Math exam today so she can get her certifications to be a teacher. She has worked so hard getting to this point and I know she will be an amazing teacher making a difference in children's lives. Please hear my prayers and help her pass this exam today. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I will tell everyone about you and how you helped my dsughter succeed. God Bless You. Amen.

19. Debra
    11 months ago

Please St.Joseph of Cupertino, give my son Adam the courage and confidence to do well on his Med Cat.He will make such a fine Doctor with his caring and gentle spirit, Please be with him when he takes his test.Thank you for my request .God bless you all, Mom.

20. Debra