St. Joseph of Cupertino Comments

St. Joseph was born at Cupertino, in the diocese of Nardo in the Kingdom of Naples, in 1603. After spending his childhood and adolescence in simplicity and innocence, he finally joined the Franciscan Friars Minor Conventual. After his ordination to the holy priesthood, he gave himself up entirely to a life of humiliation, mortification, and obedience. He was most devoted to the Blessed Virgin Mary and promoted devotion to her among all classes ... Continue Reading

1. Taahira ann Woods

ST.Joseph of Cupertino, i humble ask you to please help me to pass my NCLEX-RN. To remain focus and take away any feeling of ill will against the exam. Give me motivation and the ability to push myself and gain success. Thank you. Amen

2. barbara

Dear St. Joseph of Cupertino please help my son do very well on his final exams. Please give him the ability to be extact with his explanations and a retentative memory.Thank you from with all my heart.

3. Angela

Thank you st. Joseph of cupertino, for your blessings on my exams.

4. Aoife

Thank you, my goal was achieved. I thank and invoke thee.

5. Diane

Dear St. Joseph, thank you for your blessings I passed the CCS.
    Grant your blessings to all who are preparing to take an exam.

6. Connie

Many thanks and much gratitude to Almighty God, Blessed Mary, St. Joseph of Cupertino, St. Anne, the angels and saints and my dear friends and family for the graces to pass my CBAP exam. I am now a Certified Business Analysis Professional with International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA). With the granting of my petition, I also ask dear Lord to bless all those who prayed for me.

7. Aoife

St Joseph of Cupertino, bless my forthcoming examination and grant me success. I also ask that you bless all of those who need and have asked for your help, their path is not my path but I wish success to everyone who has asked for it.
    Amen

8. gloria jean

Thank you St Joseph of Cupertino for your interception in helping my daughter pass all her exams in all her subjects.

9. Assiz

Dear St Joseph of Cupertino, please help my daughter Stacy to score above 95% marks in her NATA exam so she can get admission easily in Architecture. Also i pray to get above 90% her 12th board exam result. Please hear my prayers. Thank you!

10. jomar

St Joseph of Cupertino and all the saints and angels please pray for my wife cecilia p blanquisco to be successfull in the Licensure Examination for Teachers on Sept. 29, 2013. Father God Yahweh El Shaddai in the Name of Jesus with the Holy Spirit, all glory and honor are yours, now and forever. Amen

11. joana

Holy mother of God may you help me pass my exam successfully in Jesus name.
    Father Saint Joseph of Cupertino, please help me to make all my exam a success and i study as well amen

12. Catherine

Thank you,St.Joseph of Cupertino for performing a miracle during my daughter maths exam last week. Please give my daughter the courage and confidence to do well in her biology exam this afternoon.Please be with her when she takes her test.Thank you for my request .Please guide her to the right answers as she has worked extremely hard and I am afraid that her nerves may get the better of her.God bless you all, Mom.

I promise to make you known.

13. A Believer

Dear father pls intercede to god on my behalf as i hav my driving test on 22nd may morning pls pls help me pass the test as i failed the last 2 tyms.pls pray for me.
    thnks father

14. ds

Dear Saint Joseph of Cupertino, Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for continuing to answer our prayers for my daughters during their final exams. Please continue to pray for our daughters as they each study final exams. We are so grateful for your help!

15. Rankit

My CEE exam is on 18th and 19th. Please father pray for me.

16. MC

Please, please help my son do very well on his circuits exam at 2 today and in all his courses this semester. Please help him do well so that he may affiliate with his desired engineering major. Thank you.

17. MC

Please help my son in his take home physics exam today.

18. Judy

Thank you St Joseph for answering my prayer and helping me with my latest text.

19. A. J.

First Prayer

O Great St. Joseph of Cupertino who while on earth did obtain from God the grace to be asked at your examination only the questions you knew, obtain for me a like favour in the examinations for which I am now preparing. In return I promise to make you known and cause you to be invoked.

Through Christ our Lord.

St. Joseph of Cupertino, Pray for us.

Amen.

Second Prayer

O St. Joseph of Cupertino who by your prayer obtained from God to be asked at your examination, the only preposition you knew. Grant that I may like you succeed in the (here mention the name of Examination eg. History paper I ) examination.

In return I promise to make you known and cause you to be invoked.

O St. Joseph of Cupertino pray for me
    O Holy Ghost enlighten me
    Our Lady of Good Studies pray for me
    Sacred Head of Jesus, Seat of divine wisdom, enlighten me.

I said these prayers before my I.M. shelf exam and ended up receiving an A. Thank you St. Joseph of Cupertino for your intercession. Thank you Jesus for your works!

20. jomar

thanks st joseph of cupertino for your intercession, i passed the LET. Glory be to the Father , to the Son and to the Holy Spirit. Amen. thank you thank you thank you, I love you Lord.