St. Joseph of Cupertino Comments

St. Joseph was born at Cupertino, in the diocese of Nardo in the Kingdom of Naples, in 1603. After spending his childhood and adolescence in simplicity and innocence, he finally joined the Franciscan Friars Minor Conventual. After his ordination to the holy priesthood, he gave himself up entirely to a life of humiliation, mortification, and obedience. He was most devoted to the Blessed Virgin Mary and promoted devotion to her among all classes ... Continue Reading

1. Kelly

Dear St. Joseph of Cupertino,
    Thank you. I received a great score yesterday!

2. Naomi

Dear St. Joseph of Cupertino, I thank you so much! I passed my exam with flying colours and I know I couldn't have done it without you! I have been thanking you all morning I am so happy and grateful and thankful!

3. Simone

I wish to thank St. Joseph of Cupertino for his powerful intercession in helping me to pass my final medicine exams

4. BlurredVision

Thank you St. Joseph. I don't know if my goal was not achieved because I didn't pray correctly, or if i just did something wrong. But I will want to thank you for being by my side on the day of my exam. I didn't do well on my exam but I believe your presence gave me a higher score than i would of gotten without your help. SO, i thank you for that! I only ask again that you will be by my side again on this different exam and help me score extremely well to help me get into medical school this august. I promise to spread the word and make you known. I ask for your guidance and help through this process. Thank you St. Thomas of Cupertino !

5. benita Thomas

Am about to take the GRE, Pray for me St. Joseph Cupertino!!

6. Amy

St.Cupertino, asking you to help my daughter with finding a job. She did pass her test with your help. Please guide her with her interviews. That she may get the job. Thank You. AMY

7. Kelly

Dear St. Joseph of Cupertino,

I humbly ask that you please guide a score of above 150 to me on my LSAT when scores are returned by July 5. I have worked so hard and for so long and I am ready to start the next phase of my career. Please pray for me and guide me in my studies. Also, please assist other LSAT test takers who have struggled as I have wrestled with this exam.

Additionally, please watch over my family in their airline travels, my mentally impaired mother and my siblings in their studies.

8. Amy

Just received passing test results for my daughter.I thank you and praise you for your help. Please continue to help her in her studies.I will invoke you daily.Amy

9. Mary

Holy saint Cupertinos please help me pass all the subjects in the final exams. Please help all my friends also. Help us all to study and pass and move ahead into the next year.

10. Mariella

Dear St Jospeh of Copertino,
    Please help my daughter in her exams. help her concentrate and remember all she has studied. I have faith that as you helped me when i was doing my exams, you will also help her! Praise to God and to the Holy Spirit. Please hear my prayers. Amen

11. Ismail

Thanks St Joseph of Cupertino for helping me pass my exams!

12. Christine

St Joseph of Cupertino please help my daughter April do well in her last year at school. Please help her obtain good study skills and obtain the discipline and study habits to excel in her studies. Help to forgo all other endeavors and focus on excelling at her studies. Please help her get an A on this next class in summer school. I will make you be known and to be invoked .

13. Sandra

Thanks to St. Cupertino for helping me to pass my Infection Control Exam for Nursing today. Glory,Honor and Praise to the Lord Jesus Christ.

14. Lilly Hernandez

Dear Saint Joseph of Cupertino, please help me im currently a student at a police academy and im taking a firearm exam on saturday i have had so many obstacles but seem to overcome each one thanks to the lord but there one more i need to face before i can move on to the next and last phase of this academy please guide me threw this exam giving me the skills and knowledge i need to pass this phase. in favor for your help i will make you known and forever be greatful.

15. Mary

Dear Saint Joseph of Cupertino.
    I thank you with all my heart for helping me pass my HSC exams last year. It was a true blessing and I am so very grateful. I have been able to enter the university I want and go on with my studies. I pray, Saint, that you watch over my studies and assist me in gaining knowledge. I pray you help me with my upcoming finals which start today. I put all my confidence in you, for I know you can help me.
    Amen.

16. liz

Dear St. Joseph of Cupertino, please pray and help that my mother pass a very, very, very, important exam tomorrow. I am confident in her, but please accompany her to this interview/exam. Thank you with all my heart, my new saintly friend in heaven. Thank you, Amen.

17. Rose

St. Joseph of Cupertino,
    Please pray that I passed my Generalist Exam that I took last week. I promise to make you known.

In Jesus name,
    Rose Amn

18. Amy

St Joseph of Cupertino please help my daughter Ysabel to Pass the ELA-S.Studies 4-8, on June 19,2013. Guide her to focus and recall all facts that she needs to score in order for her to obtain a teaching job. Let her be calm as she has problems taking tests.Help her to do good.I will make you be known and to be invoked .

19. Taahira ann Woods

ST.Joseph of Cupertino, i humble ask you to please help me to pass my NCLEX-RN. To remain focus and take away any feeling of ill will against the exam. Give me motivation and the ability to push myself and gain success. Thank you. Amen

20. barbara

Dear St. Joseph of Cupertino please help my son do very well on his final exams. Please give him the ability to be extact with his explanations and a retentative memory.Thank you from with all my heart.