St. John Neumann Comments

This American saint was born in Bohemia in 1811. He was looking forward to being ordained in 1835 when the bishop decided there would be no more ordinations. It is difficult for us to imagine now, but Bohemia was overstocked with priests. John wrote to bishops all over Europe but the story was the same everywhere no one wanted any more priests. John was sure he was called to be a priest but all the doors to follow that vocation seemed to close ... Continue Reading

1. Bernadette Nabaggala
    6 months ago

Saint John Neumann intercede for us as we try to do the best to God's will. Amen

2. Joseph Mathew
    8 months ago

St. John Neuman, please continue to remember us in your prayers.

3. STELLA
    8 months ago

Dear St. John Neumann, pray for me that my book based on our faith may sell in Catholic schools. Sales from this book help provide houses for the poor and victims of different disasters. Thank you St John, I know that my prayer has been received and that I will soon see the results. Amen

4. allie
    8 months ago

St. John Neumann, Please help & heal my daughter who is mentally ill & suffering from dillusions

5. Patrick Finn

Dear St John; Please help my dear departed son, Luke, to further do the will of God in his death.As you have said, "No life is thrown away. God knows what He is about."

6. ted

dear st john neumann i need healing im in poor health come visit me heal me through our lord jesus and the heavenly father the holy spirit with the virgin mary come to my aid i beg of you amen and amen

7. Joseph Mathew

St. John Neuman, please continue to pray for us, who strive to grow in faith against the many temptations, which confront us.

8. Raj Ambrose

Dear Saint,

Kindly shower me with the same zeal that you had to serve Christ. Strengthen me so that I bear witness to Christ wherever I am. Amen.

9. chet bas

happy feast day St. John Neumann. we love you and thank you for being our friend

10. felix

what a similar story of saint john with my to be a priest

11. christopher

St.John Neumann great saint you never gave up god bless you
    please watch over me and my family help me please till be like you and never gave up
    sometimes its hard when people a round me dont help and only keep put me down
    god bless
    Amen

12. general usmc acmf sas usnf ****

5th jan 2013:st john neumann cssr bishop pray for us!

13. John

Dear St. John Neumann,

When we look at your Holy Picture, we feel drawn to your holiness, the divine magnetic power keeps attracting towards your Saintly life with tremendous love for Christ, faith in Christ and to love people as Jesus loves us. All my family members and I love you, help us all to love Jesus as you loved.
    My prayer to to plead Jesus, our Lord and God to pour His mighty Holy Spirit on each members of our family and on all those who've asked to pray, to whom we've promised to pray & those in need of our prayers, Forgive us, purify us, convert & transform us, bless & heal us, strengthen & anoint us all to live every moment of our lives for the Glory of God and serving the humanity as Jesus wants us. Heal, bless all those whom we have hurt & caused pain. Please help 3 people to come back to Jesus, to participate in the Holy Eucharistic Mass & to receive Jesus in the Holy Eucharist with great love. Good job for 3.
    Gift of a child to a couple who're praying with a bleeding heart.Healing of lung infection to GF.
    Dear St John, deep in my heart I believe, you 've already handed over my prayers to Jesus. THANK YOU!

14. Kathleen Smith

Dear St John please pray for me Kathleen, my family members: George Kisagloo and Thia Pearsal, you know what our miracle is we are in need of, thank you

15. sonia Salerno

please do keep my mum in prayers, she lost alot of her eye sight, I deeply do believe that St. John Neumann was gifted with the gift of healing. so join me with prayers please.

16. gabby

Thanks abutch for school every week we do saint cards and this time i only had to use the fun fact box! Thank you so much!!!!!!! I luv this web site!!!

17. Joseph Mathew

Dear St. John Neuman, Please pray for me.

18. carmen vazquez

Very inspiring story as well as Elizabeth Ann SetonĀ“s story...in a way they are similiar. St. Elizabeth Ann and St. John Neumann, pray for all the staff that work in every Catholic school, pray that the Holy Spirit is always with us enlightening our hearts and minds..you are such a great example of love and hard work...thanks, dear Lord, for sending such good persons to inspire so many people.

19. Kara Russo

I love you St. John Neumann! Please pray for us!+

20. Steve

What a great Bishop !! We need more like him today. What an example for Priests. Dear Saint, please pray for us.