St. Jessica Comments

Jessica is a derivation of Joanna. Joanna was the wife of Chuza, steward of King Herod Antipas, tetrarch of Galilee. She was one of the women who helped provide for Jesus and the Apostles and was one of the three women who discovered the empty tomb of Jesus on the first Easter morning. Her feast day is May 24th. Continue Reading

1. lola

st jessica is very pretty but you should put a picture

2. madz

ive always wanted the name jessica... so i think im gna choose it for my confermation name

3. kyla

I have a friend named jessica.she is mad at me.not like st. jessica.

4. jessica

Jessica seems pretty important im choosing her as my saint for confirmation

5. anonymous

i love the name Jessica but what do u think Christina sounds good with?

6. taylah

jessica is one of my best friends name but isabelle is my confirmation name

7. zoya

I am choosing Jessica as my confirmation name

8. cassaz

Jessica is my confirmation name. i am making my confirmation on Sunday

9. Jessica

cool i am named after a saint!

10. jessica

Oh what an SURPRIZE! to actually be named after an saint i'm special soooooooooo special

11. zanika

i love god and i am gonna pick her for my confirmation

12. JESSICA

LOL!!!! It is sooo cool to be named after a saint... I'm totally going to use her in my confirmation...

13. shannon

i love that name cause its me cousins name.i am picking it for me confirmation.

14. Lucia

yeah Im gonna pick her as my confirmation saint too. Just wish there was more information on her.

15. Jessica

Wow :) never new their was a saint Jessica

16. Jessica

I Obiviuously Love This Saint Because I Have The Same Name.!

Well This Is The Saint Im Doing For Confirmation Class.!

Im Really Happy.!
    :D

17. Alison

I love this name but where can I find more information on St. Jessica?

18. Felicia Lennon

Yea i like the name Jessica. I think I made i good choice on picking her as my confermation name. :)

19. Grace

I agree with all of you. i think im going to do this for my confirmation name as well

20. carolina

i like saint jessica because when i was little i would alway tell eveyone my name was jessica and she is extreemly pretty and was one the first staint and she is a big rolemoddle of mine:)