St. Gabriella Comments

Gabriella is the feminine form of Gabriel. Angels are spirits without bodies, who possess superior intelligence, gigantic strength, and surpassing holiness. They enjoy an intimate relationship to God as His special adopted children, contemplating, loving, and praising Him in heaven. Some of them are frequently sent as messengers to men from on high. The name Gabriel means "man of God," or "God has shown himself mighty." It ... Continue Reading

1. anon

i am picking Gabriella for my confirmation in a few months time ! its a really beautiful name and wonderful saint .

2. Jennifer Lynn Green

I picked this after I found out that my step sister chose it for her confirmation name. It is a beautiful name and a good saint to pick!

3. Sarah Hannah Gabriella Wolstenholme

my confirmation name is Gabriella xx

4. Stacey

This is my favorite saint name :)

5. Anna Gabriela!

Nice But i don't believe in saints!!

6. jojo partchess

this name is ok 4 a name but i wouldnt use it because it is wired

7. gabi

I LOVE THIS SAINT
    IT HAS A NICE NAME

8. gabriela

this is a nice saint very KOOL!

9. gabriela

is this a good saint to pick for confirmation?

10. bang