St. John Bosco Comments

What do dreams have to with prayer? Aren't they just random images of our mind? In 1867 Pope Pius IX was upset with John Bosco because he wouldn't take his dreams seriously enough. Nine years earlier when Pope Pius IX met with the future saint who worked with neglected boys, he learned of the dreams that John had been having since the age of nine, dreams that had revealed God's will for John's life. So Pius IX had made a request, "Write down ... Continue Reading

1. GRACE PAGDALIAN

I have so many answered prayers throught the intercession of St. John Bosco. The most memorable one is when I prayed to him that I would see again my long lost sister. A day before my birthday, I whispered to St. John Bosco, "Surprise me on my birthday." And on my birthday, my sister who had not kept in touch with me and my family for a long time called me asking my whereabout so we could have lunch together. Indeed, I was so surprised to see her and my 3 year-old new nephew(our family never knew she already has a son and a family). From that day on, our family has stopped worrying about her and constantly communicate with her.

2. ogbonna urama

i want the full catholic doctrine and history of all the saints

3. khurram

God deliver us from evil things

4. Javier Barrientos

Don Bosco is one of the greatest saints who had a particular insight in the education of young people. His dreams were really powerful means of educating them and his followers too.

5. carmen vazquez

Today, August 31, 2010, some remains of St. John Bosco, my favorite saint and the patron saint of the church I attend every week, arrived to Monterrey, México after several weeks traveling through the country, so our city is being blessed with his presence today, there will be many religious events in his honor..there are several Salesians schools in our city so students and teachers are so happy with this outstanding event...One of the many St.John's advises was to be always joyful, always smiling...let's takes his advise and be happy all the time, no matter what! Tomorrow his remains will be traveling to the US where they will visit several cities..I invite you to look for info, maybe they will be in your city.. St. John Bosco, pray for all the Mexican and American boys and girls, I know you love them with all your heart...

6. AnaLisa Rodriguez

Wow.! I never heard of st John Bosco before. My mom E-mailed me this website. I always have dreams and I always seem to remember every single one in very details. Wow I started to wright my dreams down in my own dream book since this year wow.! This is so cool Thank you Jesus.!

7. Connie Morales Drury

I have experienced the gift of dreams myself. I have found my answers, purpose, and guidance through some of my dreams. I'm so glad I found St. John Bosco story because I didn't know what to about the dreams I was having, until in one of my dream I saw a an old painting of a priest in my dream. I told my mother about my dream and she told me to look up two saints, which one was St. John Bosco, and to my surprise as I looked up St. John Bosco I found the painting that was in my dream! It was this exact painting of St. Bosco. I got goose bumps!

8. Xolile Samson Galata

how to join the salesian priest hood

9. Ella

This saint is one of my favorite saints he is awsome!!!!!

10. Jenna Dooling

this saint is such a good roll model because he is so kind and helps people!

11. Aleah Hepp

i love this saint i love his dreams toooooo!

12. neeley

saint john bosco you are so interesting

13. Jacquelin McCoulough

It was really helpful! He is my patron saint for Comfirmation!!

14. brent

may we pray to God for help and guidence every day

15. brine

help us and guide us or our future life...st. john bosco; pray for us

16. Dino Marco D. Dizon