St. Catherine de Ricci Comments

St. Catherine was born in Florence in 1522. Her baptismal name was Alexandrina, but she took the name of Catherine upon entering religion. From her earliest infancy she manifested a great love of prayer, and in her sixth year, her father placed her in the convent of Monticelli in Florence, where her aunt, Louisa de Ricci, was a nun. After a brief return home, she entered the convent of the Dominican nuns at Prat in Tuscany, in her fourteenth ... Continue Reading

1. Cathyann Julien
    2 months ago

I celebrate my birthday on February 13, so I was always curious as to which Catherine I was named after, because we are Catholics and in our family we give the child a Saints name the day they were born

2. Joseph Mathew
    2 months ago

St.Catherine de Ricci, please continue to remember me in your prayers.

3. Cheryl
    3 months ago

I understand she had a vision about the Rosary. I would like to find specifically what was told her about the Rosary.

4. Betty

Dear St. Catherine de' Ricci, I pray for all people with all kinds of pains world wide, including myself. And in a special purpose, I pray for my mother and the best friend so that they get healed and live longer and healthful. Amen.

5. Mona

PLEASE PRAY FOR JACOB THAT HE FINDS PEACE AND THE RIGHT PATH, FOR HIS MOTHER THAT THE DOCTORS CAN HELP SLOW THE PROGRESSION OF HER DISEASE AND FOR ALL CANCER PATIENTS THAT WE DEAL WITH OUR DISEASE WITH GRACE AND DIGNITY. THANK YOU.

6. Linda

Saint Catherine pray for all those who need God in their lives. I pray for help today to become a better Catholic person.

7. Joseph Mathew

St. Catherine de Ricci, Please continue to pray for me, to grow in faith and resist the temptations of the world in a worthy manner.

8. christopher

St.Catherine de Ricci please pray for me and my family
    God Bless us all
    Amen

9. BC Ford

St. Catherine de Ricci, pray for us!

10. Bro Don Tesmer

Can you please tell me why you have Feb. 13 th and Feb. 4th for her feast day?

11. Zak

I love reading about our Holy saints!! It makes me thank God even more for being born a Catholic. Thank you Jesus for the lovely holy people!

12. here iam

pray for us st cathrine

13. Joseph Mathew

Dear St. Catherine de Ricci, Please pray for me, unworthy sinner, to desist from committing any offence that may increase the passion of Jesus. Thank you.

14. David

kene ifedi, no she is not the same person as Bl. Anne Catherine if that was what you were asking by your question.

15. Eustace

St catherine, you autobiography is very touching, please pray for me that i also become prayerful as you were,lead me to the fruits of fasting and prayer for a noble cause. pray that i understand the written treasures of the Holy Bible in what it teaches, i realise its a journey but i feel with your guide i will manage,i ask all this through our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

16. Eustace

17. alice

I love to read about all theSaints

18. christie

St.Catherine de Ricci, I am delighted to know you through this website. What a splendid, marvellous and holy life you have led. Now with the coming of Ash Wednesday and Lent give us a holy devotion to Christ's Passion, suffering and death. Dear St. Catherine de Ricci grant us the desire to pray often and to grow in love of Christ. In true gratitude to Christ help us to transform and change from being self-righteous, selfish individuals to being Christ-centred. Amen

19. sheena

if she was alive what would you think will she say?

20. Anon

To Kathy: you could pray to Rose Prince, an American servant of God. As well - if you wanted. She suffered a lot with back pain. She was a teacher.