Bl.Teresa of Calcutta Comments

The remarkable woman who would be known as Mother Theresa began life named Agnes Gonxha Bojaxhiu. Born on August 26, 1910 in Skopje, she was the youngest child born to Nikola and Drane Bojaxhiu, Receiving her First Communion at the age of five, she was confirmed in November 1916. Her father died while she was only eight years old leaving her family in financial straits. Gonxha's religious formation was assisted by the vibrant Jesuit parish of ... Continue Reading

1. Fred

Nice start to a beautiful message...now add a "read more" link so people can read on...

2. doron

you forgot to tell when did she die . probably the 5th of september , but what year ?

3. Nina

I loved her from the first time I saw her and now, I always will. I'm glad I was born in the time of the two greats, Mother Teresa & John Paul ll. Pray for us.

4. Ronald Morrow

I just cannot believe that more was not written about this loving and saintly lady. She was a true saint and should be recognized as such. Mother Teresa's life truly emulated the love of Christ as she was fully committed to His heart and His cross. She won the "Noble Peace Prize", won the hearts of millions and yet this is how we pay tribute to her?

5. ana

Dear Bl.Teresa of Calcutta,

please pray for us sinners... amen!!!

6. christie

Mother St. Teresa, we are privileged that you lived in our lifetime to teach us how to be Christ-like. Pray for us, dear saint. Help all those who are bed-ridden, helpless and sad on account of being immobile. Teach us to be caring towards them, no matter what difficulties we face. Dear saint, we know about you and your life. Thank you.

7. Donna Gladue

Can aperson pay by money order for things like donations to a certain place ; like subscribing to Living with Christ, or others...instead of credit card. Some people like I, don't have credit cards.

8. agree with nancy

I was wondering the same as nancy and shocked by the verbal attack by 'not needed'

9. Not Needed

Nancy Tefft, this is all they give, so if you had some respect.. you would ask that nicely.

10. Diane

Her feast day is not listed. Where do I find that?

11. Nancy Tefft

Perhaps my computer stopped loading before the article has finished, but I'm only getting the part up to her entering a convent in Ireland. I'm missing about 70 years of her life. Is that the way it is supposed to be on the site?