St. Ava Comments

Ava was the daughter of King Pepin. She was cured of blindness by St. Rainfredis, became a Benedictine nun at Dinart, Hainault, and later was elected Abbess. Her feast day is April 29th. Continue Reading

1. laura

i am also making my conformation and need more information on Saint Ave, and I need it real soon can anyone help me?...thanks

2. cpl

I need more information on saint Ava. Its for my confirmation name - thanks:)

3. Blanche Vitata

My sister is getting confirmed and we need more information on Saint Ava. Thank you.

4. Kelsie

Could I please have some more info on St Ava because she is my confirmation name. Thanks

5. Shannon

Need more information on the life of Ava.

6. gemma.!!

hey.!
    can I have more info.!!
    picked ava as my confirmation name and need nore info.!!
    =D
    tanx.!

7. Mate

More Info Confirmation Coming Up :D

8. Rose

This is a great name..I need more info (it's for my Confirmation)

9. kk

can i have more information please, i need this for my confirmation!!

10. alex

can i please have more information because its for my conformation.(:

11. T'M

More Info Plezzz =D Im Takin It For My Confirmation

12. h.r.

more info on here would be appreciated.