St. Margaret Clitherow Comments

St. Margaret Clitherow was born in Middleton, England, in 1555, of protestant parents. Possessed of good looks and full of wit and merriment, she was a charming personality. In 1571, she married John Clitherow, a well-to-do grazier and butcher (to whom she bore two children), and a few years later entered the Catholic Church. Her zeal led her to harbor fugitive priests, for which she was arrested and imprisoned by hostile authorities. Recourse ... Continue Reading

1. Karen
    5 months ago

Dear St. Margaret,
    Please help my new small business to flourish. Please help me make the right choices to be a successful business woman and mother. Please pray for us, Amen.

2. Jacinta
    8 months ago

St.Margaret Clitherow please help me my new small business to flourish, help me to be a successful business woman and a mom. Please help me learn the ropes of business, give me wisdom, intelligence and Godly deeds in all my actions and decisions as I hone myself in learning the in and outs of business. Amen

3. Dagmar
    10 months ago

Dear St. Margaret of Clitheroe
    I ask you to intercede on my behalf and ask God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit to assist me with my struggling business and make it successful.
    I have been struggling with my business for the past three years, when I started my business I did not have any debts now I am in debt beyond your wildest dreams. Additionally, I do not own a house and would like to be able to purchase a house. I am the youngest of my parents three children and my eldest brother in incarcerated and my older sister is mentally ill therefore, I am carrying both of them I have been able to manage so far for the past several years but now I am getting discouraged and depressed because the struggle is getting harder each day. i am grateful for each day and all that I have so far I have health and strength. however, I am asking everyone to pray for me that if it is Gods will that I will be able to overcome these financial struggles and make a success of my business and eventually be able to own a home of my own. i ask these things in his name Lord Jesus christ.

4. Divina C. Lachica
    11 months ago

Dear Saint Margarette, please pray for me, my family are in great need of a financial blessings. I am a private employee and my small earnings can't suffice our needs, I am also a businesswoman at the same time, but as of now, I have no capital, I used them to buy medicines for my old parents, please pray for us. Thank you.

5. Joseph Mathew

St. Margret Clitherow, please pry for me to remain firm in faith and bear all hardships with perseverance and goodwill.

6. Irish

Pray for both the catholics who were born into the faith and for those whom will be entering the catholic church on Easter Vigil. May we forever be on the path of conversion towards the Lord our God. May we look to those you have fallen for the love the church that Christ built.

7. Mona

Please pray for Jacob that he finds peace and the right path, for Michelle and Gwen that the doctors can help them and for all cancer patients especially children. Dear Lord thank you for making me cancer free.

8. christopher

St.Margaret of Clitherow i pray for you great saint
    God bless us all
    Amen

9. mercy bwalya

St Margaret, on the 23 i joined the CWL, and after reading your life and death am inspired to be more like you. Help me to be like you in all things good or bad. I pray good saint for your intercession to the Lord our God. Amen.

10. Margaret Graham

Dear St Margaret please help my daughter get a job she is a nurse and finding it difficult to get a job and this is getting her down after studying for three years and no job at the end of it. your life story was very interesting to me you were such a brave women. pray for me and my family

11. Ruth

St.Margaret Clitherow please help me learn the ropes of business, give me wisdom, intelligence and Godly deeds in all my actions and decisions as I hone myself in learning the in and outs of business. Amen

12. M

Saint Margret, I only prayed to you two days ago. Today I have received a possible job interview offering. THANK YOU! Please pray that I may be the right person for what they are looking for and I may do well in the job so I can help in providing to our family and possibly save our marriage that has been astray largely due to financial trouble.

13. M

St. Margret, I recently visited York and came upon you twice. I believe you have spoken to me and I pray you will help me in my trouble with my marriage and help me to gain confidence on faith to become a better and stronger person and find a job soon that fits my education and experience. Pray for my marriage and family.

14. Joseph Mathew

Dear St. Margret Clitherow, Your life & martyrdom are awe inspiring to many of us, being remniscent of early martyrs of the church..

15. Peggy

Peggy: There are many Saints named Margaret. Do you know who was chosen for your baptismal name? Here is one of English lineage who is fascinating. Brian

16. Judy

Dear Saint Margaret,

Praise to you on this holy day of your feast. Thank you for your help with my business. Please continue to intercede on my behalf for the expansion of my business, and ready acceptance of my product line around the world. Please help me to have the strength and confidence that I require as a woman in business. Amen.

17. Allinson

Dear St. Margaret

Help me to get promoted in my job as a train driver, I was getting there but failed my interview. Please ask Jesus to help me to pass my interview second time and help me to be a successful train driver. Thank you. St. Margaret .

18. christie

St. Margaret of Clitherow, pray for me today, as I am eager to sort out an ammendment, which is needed to correct an exam entry code. Help me get the understanding and support of the school authorities. Please be there at the meeting to help reduce the heat, and increase the peace. I also need your prayers in the planning of my departement, to give justice to the more hardworking and deserving member of the team. Intercede on behalf of all sick children. Free them from all behavioural problems that hinder their learning. Please find a medical cure for children born with fragile X. Please have pity on them and their suffering parents.Amen.

19. Eileen

Dear St. Margaret of Clitherow...my prayer is for help in starting my senior business. I lack confidence yet I believe God has put this in my heart. Please interceed to our Lord so I will know without a doubt what I need to do and where I should start. Thank you for your intercession and love of God. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

20. Cecilia Del Monte

Have read elsewhere that Saint Margaret's maiden name was Middleton. Is she related to Kate Middleton?