St. Faustina Kowalska Comments

Saint Faustina was born Helena Kowalska in a small village west of Lodz, Poland on August 25, 1905. She was the third of ten children. When she was almost twenty, she entered the Congregation of the Sisters of Our Lady of Mercy, whose members devote themselves to the care and education of troubled young women. The following year she received her religious habit and was given the name Sister Maria Faustina, to which she added, "of the Most ... Continue Reading

1. Catholic lover

St. Faustina, you are the description of pure, please guide our souls on the way to heaven, and save us from the fiery depths of hell: PRAISE BE TO GOD!

2. Kay Ann

I'm studying St. Maria Saustina in school for my saint project and this was very helpful!!! I would really appreciate it if someone could talk to me more about sister faustina!! I need to work really hard to get this A. Peace be with you

3. Grace Ibhade

I love the divine mercy chaplet its very power, i like this article.

4. joseph munguti

your messages give me courage in my vocation to priesthood. God bless all .

5. joseph munguti

am so much moved by the divine mercy and would like to know more from you about saint faustina. am a religious seminarian.

6. 6 years ago

this article, had given me a knowledge about St. Faustina... thank you :) and God Bless