St. Francis of Assisi Comments

Founder of the Franciscan Order, born at Assisi in Umbria, in 1181. In 1182, Pietro Bernardone returned from a trip to France to find out his wife had given birth to a son. Far from being excited or apologetic because he'd been gone, Pietro was furious because she'd had his new son baptized Giovanni after John the Baptist. The last thing Pietro wanted in his son was a man of God -- he wanted a man of business, a cloth merchant like he was, and ... Continue Reading

1. 5 years ago

very great!

2. jennifer mariano 11/15/08

i loved this website it was very helpful for me

3. jenny

i loved your report on st Francis of Assisi thank you you help me so much god bless you

4. bob zing

I love this site!! I learned all that I need to know about St Francis!!

5. Kristen

this report like really helped me with my school project!!!!!!!!!!! we were assigned saints, and i was assigned st. francis! how kewl is dat? :)

6. Jason

hey vito,
    saint francis was not born in 1182, he was born in 1181 and 1226 minus 1181 is 45.

7. Jholiday -x

HOTTPHAM UP.
    St.Francis college - in crestmead is probably the most exciting school to be in, gives you enormous experience and knowing of all the saints. and yeahh its cool :)Jasmine Rosaline Iqbal write thiss and ihavent had a shower in ages. im waiting for a miracle.. ineed waterr. i want to be a saintt. how do you do that? HALLELUIA PRAISE THE LORD. HELP THE HOMELESS AKA. MEEEEEE COOOOOOLIOES BYEEE

8. patrick

good very reasonable site on saints

9. Vito

Saint Francis of Assisi died at age 44, you said he died at age 45. 1226 minus 1182 is 44.

10. Louie Andes

I really enjoyed the story of Saint Francis. Saint Francis Of Assis, happens to be one of my favorite. Saint Michael inspires me most.I would very much be apart of this net work. I read the other comments on this page. May I make a suggestion, it might help others that the most that the Saints are honor for be told first and for people who like to read all the history of the Saints be add in addition to the most known history that students need for projects. A word of advice to the students. The more you read on any subject. Knowledge is golden. May God Be With You All. God Bless You . Truly Louie Andes . PS Thank You

11. Giovanni

St. Francis, forgive those who callously commented above that they didn't have the time to spend reading the brief details of your truly amazing and saintly life.

12. carly411

i can't believe how many words i had to read. There is so many words on this page. lol omg lol omg lol omg

13. bitty

it was to hard to read all i really wanted was the most important imformation but i had to read and it took age to pick out the bits i needed:(

14. JOB

The Saint I choose for may report is St Francis. He loved animals and I love animals. He didn't believe in hunting and I don't believe in hunting.

15. ss246

thank you this website was very helpful with my school project

16. jun

A humble servant of THE LORD GOD in imitation of CHRIST, very moving and emotional.

17. molly