St. Francis of Assisi Comments

Founder of the Franciscan Order, born at Assisi in Umbria, in 1181. In 1182, Pietro Bernardone returned from a trip to France to find out his wife had given birth to a son. Far from being excited or apologetic because he'd been gone, Pietro was furious because she'd had his new son baptized Giovanni after John the Baptist. The last thing Pietro wanted in his son was a man of God -- he wanted a man of business, a cloth merchant like he was, and ... Continue Reading

1. Morgan
    6 months ago

Please help find my puppy Tyler and bring him home I miss and love him thank you

2. Connie
    7 months ago

Dear Saint Francis, please help our beloved pet Tia. She is suffering so much. My son-in-law who has loved her for so many years is considering with a heavy heart to end her suffering on Saturday. She is on a new medicine. If it be the will of God, please cure her or at least make her comfortable. If it is not possible, please welcome her into Heaven. Thank you for listening to my prayer.

3. Dale Monteiro
    7 months ago

St Francis Please take care of my pet dog Snoopy she passed away last year.Please take care of her and tell her i am sorry for not being with her in her last days

4. Judin victor Lopez
    9 months ago

God and his angels live among us.

5. Brooke Van Roon
    9 months ago

Thank u for making this site because right now im doing my comfirmation. I picked this saint because he cares about animals and so do i. The only question i have is when did he choose to be a follwer of Jesus?

6. will
    9 months ago

thank you st. francis

7. Edmundo Spaeth
    10 months ago

I find it wonderful that Pope Francis has chosen his name in honor of St. Francis. I am a Quaker (a member of the Society of Friends) who has long considered St. Francis my favorite saint, and I now consider Pope Francis my hero! We Quakers like to summarize our core ideals with the acronym SPICES for simplicity, Peace, Integrity, Community, Equality and Stewardship. I wish I knew a member of my own Quaker faith who exemplified these core values as beautifully as St. Francis and Pope Francis! I am profoundly inspired by both men!

8. guillermogonzalez
    10 months ago

my name is Gigi I pray 100 hailmarys to asssis a day like vitamins...need a miracle
    pray for a stranger thanks....

9. Colette
    10 months ago

Saint Francis please help find my mother's beloved cat Storm. He has disappeared and she loved him dearly.

10. fleet general usmc usnf adf *****
    10 months ago

3rd/5th oct 2013:st francis of assisi ofm{cap}[conv] pray for us.

11. Joe
    10 months ago

Dear St. Francis,

Thank you for teaching us of God's love for all of His creation. Please pray for me that I might be selfless as you were on earth; and that I might work to protect God's perfect creation from harm or neglect, and that I might spread His peace throughout as you taught through your example.

12. maniragaba Deus
    10 months ago

Its more than many years since St. Francis left this earth to heaven and is richer more than any tycoon on the earth planet. Now in heaven with all the Angels, the other saints and the blessed Virgin Mary. St. Francis pray for me in my vocation to be modest and renounce the material wealth in order to serve the church and the most needy. A major seminarian, theologicum.

13. John
    10 months ago

Saint Francis pray for me and my family, pray for wife and son.success only.

14. Joseph Mathew
    10 months ago

St. Francis of Assisi, teach me to be patient and kind, in spite of the many sufferings that I Undergo.

15. Anna-Animal-a-holic
    10 months ago

I love it so much St. Francis, that you gave some of the precious minutes of your life to intervene and prevent the slaughter of a hungry animal (the wolf you begged the townspeople to spare, and then interceded with them to feed it instead of killing it). You taught a wonderful, unforgettable lesson. Humanity needs to show MORE MERCY when dealing with members of the animal kingdom instead of always killing everything that walks on 4 legs! You are MY FAVORITE SAINT!

16. Michael Varger
    10 months ago

*** HAPPY FEAST DAY ***

Dear Francis,

Today is your Feast Day and as I write this letter to you my heart is sinking in sadness and shock. It is very difficult for me to be writing you this Feast letter as I have just concluded a telephone conversation with the hospital surgeon from Hepworth Hospital in Box Hill (Melbourne) who advised me that my dad has had a downturn overnight and he is dying from an infected heart valve from his previous triple bypass surgery last month. Dad is certain to die unless he has another long surgery within 24 hours and the chances are very slim he'll survive it. Today is your Feast Day and dad needs a miracle.

Dad suffered a massive heart attack on Assumption Day (15/8/13) and soon after at the Intensive Care Unit we learned of dad's lung & kidney failure too. It took a miracle to save his life and all was looking well until last night when he went really bad. This morning the results show that dad's heart valve is all infected and it also has a horrible blood clot, and he will soon die without another long surgery to replace the infected valve and remove the blood clot. We are desperate for your help and we pray that the healing power of Christ will save dad for the second time around on your Feast Day today - Please Pray.

We will go down on our knees and storm the Kingdom of Heaven with our tearful prayers and open hearts for the second miracle to take place and that dad will be operated on and given a few more years of life with his two devoted sons and devout wife of 55 years. We will be thankful the rest of our lives for this very special favour we place in your hands to present before the Throne of Grace on your Feast Day today. We believe in miracles and we entrust our tearful request for the second miracle to be granted to us today - your Feast Day.

LOVE IS ALL

17. Laura
    11 months ago

St. Francis please watch over my horse and take care of her in Heaven. She passed away on your feast day. What a perfect day to come to Heaven to meet you.
    Thank you and pray for her family. Laura

18. Linda

Dear St Francis,

I love all of God's precious animals and worry about the animals that are abused, neglected, homeless, starving and injured, all the time. I don't understand how humans can be so mean to them. Domesticated animals, farm animals, wildlife, safari animals ~ all of God's wonderful creations. Please help these creatures and help the people that harm them, to understand the importance of respect for the species. They belong on this earth just as much as we do. Please take care of them so they don't have to suffer at the hands of humans. Thank St Francis for your love for all animals. Amen.

19. Tom

Please Saint Francis help my older pets stay healthy and free of pain.. I am worried sick about them all the time and i will be devastated when something happens to them. Please keep them in your prayers. Thank you Tom

20. julius wanjohi

wonderful saint.its good we finally have a pope named Francis.nairobi,kenya.