Mary the Blessed Virgin Comments

The Mother, of God, Mother of Jesus, wife of St. Joseph, and the greatest of all Christian saints. The Virgin Mother “was, after her Son, exalted by divine grace above all angels and men”. Mary is venerated with a special cult, called by St. Thomas Aquinas, hyperdulia, as the highest of God’s creatures. The principal events of her life are celebrated as liturgical feasts of the universal Church. Mary’s life and role in the history of ... Continue Reading

1. Ryan

gave a lot of advise for my project

2. Lily

I learned some more things then i did at other websites.

3. Mary

wish it said more about early life.

4. Nicole

Thank you very much it helped me with my project in computer.

5. samatha

this was very helpful for an assignment i needed this gave me everything i wanted for the assignment 2

6. james

Thanx for info very helpful for assignment

7. PATRICK RUKWAMBAIRE

thanks for this nice research

8. Ben

Every town I have lived in had a Catholic Church called St. Mary's...I don't feel it's a coincident.

9. cloe

it k not the greatest but i love it it saved me from an f on a tri board project

10. estefani

this is great!

11. Nyatichi

Mary mother of God Kip praying for us... Especially dont forget us at that hour of our death!!!

12. kezzy

i wish i can hug the blessed virgin

13. lauren

i agree Mary is a wonderful person and i would also love to meet her.

14. Jaycee

I am doing a project on Mary for my conformation and she is just a wonderful person I to wish to meet her.

15. Marley

The Virgin Mary is such a great person! I wish I could get to meet Her!

16. Mary Ann

A cousin of mine just returned from Rome and Portugal with his wife...he mentioned the highlight of his trip was visiting Fatima where Mary appeared to the 3 children there...it said it was a very simple place but felt it to be a very holy place and had a sense of peace, joy and very definitely felt Mary's presence...I went online and read the whole story of Fatima again...WOW !!!!what she told the children about how Russia will destroy us unless we pray very hard is exactly what is happening as I write this....Georgia is trying to free itself from Russian oppression, and they are suffering from it...I'm praying that who ever wins our election must be firm, but also diplomatic with this country who Mary has told us to pray for and bring them to conversion....thanks for listening....

17. ASII ONYEKA PERPETUAL

TRULY SHE WAS BORN IMMACULATE, LIVED IMMACULATE, AND ALSO DIE IMMACULATE.

18. GLEN NESBITT

WAS THE VIRGIN MARY ALSO BORN OF VIRGIN BIRTH?