Mary the Blessed Virgin Comments

The Mother, of God, Mother of Jesus, wife of St. Joseph, and the greatest of all Christian saints. The Virgin Mother “was, after her Son, exalted by divine grace above all angels and men”. Mary is venerated with a special cult, called by St. Thomas Aquinas, hyperdulia, as the highest of God’s creatures. The principal events of her life are celebrated as liturgical feasts of the universal Church. Mary’s life and role in the history of ... Continue Reading

1. Bob

Alicia: "Our Lady of Guadalupe" would be a good place to start your inquiry.

2. Alicia

Mary is AWESOME!!!!!

but who is she patron saint for?

3. Jim

Pray the rosary

4. st mary

wat up the the japanese martrys

5. user

what was Mary's Birth Place? And what was this saint known for???

(User ID)

6. Olga Rivera

The more I read the more I learn. thank you, Olga

7. kim

what was the point???? that didn't help me at all. I have a report to do that is due saturday and that didn't help AT ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Canisius Mugunga

Words cannot explain how I love You Mom but you know very well what I mean. One of the messages she told at Kibeho (Rwanda) was that if we prayed hard and without ceasing we would avoid the tragedy what was to befell us. The ladies she revealed herself to during her Apparitions (November 1981-November 1989) were seeing "rivers" of blood flowing with decapitated heads. These came to be true during the 1994 genocide. Dearest Mother of God, pray for the world that we hear your precious advice and warnings and act accordingly before it is too late. Looking forward to meeting you at my hour of death!

9. Jo

Mary my Mother I Love You. You indeed proved to be the best Mother of humanity. The best of everything is in you dear Mother. Please pray to your Son to convert our hearts and make them like yours, pure, humble, gentle. On this special day when so many people throughtout the world are celebrating your day today, i too wish to celebrate bringing you the best gift of the little sacrifices i do today and only with your help i will be able to. Thank You Mother Mary. I Love You.

10. Okonkwo Jacintha

Mary is my mother till death, She have being saving me and miraclously assisting me in the difficult time of my life. She is really a mother worthy of immulation. I pray that i will see her at last in heaven.

11. amadin aigbe

you are indeed a great mother who comes to the rescue of her children

12. edith kerney-harris

Blessed Mother Thank you so very much for prayers answered. Please continue to help me.

13. Nayeli

This Is a great and useful website. It really helped me research on Saint Mary.
    God bless you all and continue to follow the path of Jesus.

14. emerie

it is a very inspirational site,that has taught me more than i know of the blessed virgin Mary. Thanks to the designer of the site.

15. nick

this is good thank u

16. diodie

thanks for what i have red..... because you widen my memory to the spiritual maturity or brought... thank you so much...

17. linh

it really help me on my project(assignment) thank for the info.!!!!!!!!!!!

18. Gabby

really helpful for my assignment thanks for all the info I love my god!!!

19. Hannah

This is the best site ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. Brooke Alexis Pottmeyer

I loved reading about St.Mary the Blessed Mother!!!!!!!!!