Mary the Blessed Virgin Comments

The Mother, of God, Mother of Jesus, wife of St. Joseph, and the greatest of all Christian saints. The Virgin Mother “was, after her Son, exalted by divine grace above all angels and men”. Mary is venerated with a special cult, called by St. Thomas Aquinas, hyperdulia, as the highest of God’s creatures. The principal events of her life are celebrated as liturgical feasts of the universal Church. Mary’s life and role in the history of ... Continue Reading

1. Kathy

Thank you blessed Virgin Mary for prayers answered, you have always been there for me, I love you with all my heart and soul. Please continue to pray for my sons and I. Amen
    Your servant
    Kathy

2. judith mutuku

Mother Mary i love you so much. I wake up to light a candle for you at six every morning as i recite the Angelus to show you how much i love you.thanks for giving us the Rosary which keeps us in constant relation with our Lord Jesus christ.through your powerful intercession, God provides all my needs.thanks mother.

3. Joseph Mathew

Holy Mary, Mother of God, be at my side always, as you ever had been since my birth, showering your love, prayers and blessings!

4. josephine georgia

Holy Mum,i luv u so much,kindly answer all my requests in this year 2013
    Georgia

5. Becky

Nowhere in the Bible does it deem Mary the greatest of all Saints. Nowhere in the Bible does it indicate that prayers should be directed to Mary or that she can even hear prayers. As a matter of fact, the Bible is clear that Saints who have gone home cannot hear us. Read your Bible. Remember the Bereans? You should test all that you hear with the Bible...the ONLY source of truth. Your salvation depends on it.

6. christopher

Mary the blessed Virgin words cant say how much i love you god blees us all
    please pray for me and my family
    Amen

7. Arpana Thapa

Thank you Mother Mary for answering my prayers every time. Thank you for blessing me with love and life and a wonderful family. Thank you for being with me each day of my life. Mother MARY please continue to bless us and be with us always.

8. marian

I just finished praying the memorare novena say it 9 times in a row make a sign of a cross (petition) Remember O most gracious virgin Mary that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection implored your help and sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence I fly unto you O virgin of virgin my mother. To you I come before you I stand sinful and sorrorful O Mother of the word Incarnate despiire not my petition but in your mercy hear and answer me. publication must happen immediatelyand prayed will bwe answer. The blessed virgin Mary is powerful and pure and never fails.

9. mary elizabeth

Thank You My LORD AND JESUS for choosing The Virgin Mary , to be the bless'd one, to give birth to our precious Jesus Christ our savior.....Thank You Mother Mary for being SO STRONG for all of us...I feel comfort knowing, you also are beside us...I PRAY IN JESUS NAME OUR HEAVENLY FATHER, AMEN

10. Tahungwa lelia

Mary mother of God,i love you. You are my mother.Please interceed for me always

11. mariamabah

mary is the most nicest person ever to live

12. Nicholas Scardino

Thank you Blessed Mother of the Lord my God for helping me destroy vice that was the creation of the devil I couldn't see in my life. I needed you and you were there nobody will ever be to me what you are and I will always uphold your wishes to the weapon you have created for me. Thank you and I will pray everyday just as you have asked.

13. Kelsey Benoit

I AM Going to Be her For My Saints Day @ mi School!

14. Ukagba Casmir

I love you Mother Mary you are the only one who close to Jesus and Our Father Please Mother Pray for us sinners.......... I'm hoping to see you later at the end of my journey here on earth
    Please remember me

15. Phillomena Nakyazze Bags

Mother Mary, You are a wonderful Mother. Thank you for interceding for our family even when we do not live up to your expectations. I pray that you guide me through this life that I have decided to take after guidance from Your Dearest Son our Lord Jesus Christ. May you loving mother constantly guide me through out my life. Amen

16. Chris

Thank you Mother Mary for hearing my prayer and answering with the help requested. It sure means a lot to me. Mary is the Mother of Jesus and Jesus is Gods Son. I pray you Mother Mary, to be made known to all so you can help them too.

17. Tooria

Please remember me

18. Audrey

Dear Mother, thank you for the answered prayer through your help. When the examiner asked me the scales to be played, all that came out were the ones that I am very familiar and confident with. Thank you so much. Thank You Lord Jesus for the answered prayers too! :)

19. Amanda

I am truly grateful for all the things my Mother Mary has done for me. The small things and the major ones, whenever I ask for her intercession my prayers are always answered, even those that seem impossible and would require a miracle, but yet they are still answered. I love you so much, my holy Mother, please continue to pray for me your child that I may always receive God's graces and blessings and that I may grow in your likeness, to be as holy as I can be, and to grow in all your virtues. I truly need you help now that I am applying for university, pray that I may get into the course that I want, if it be the will of God. I just need this last chance and I promise I will use this chance to bring honour and glory to God's name. I know I don't deserve this and it would require another miracle for me to get into my dream course, but I believe wholeheartedly that if you should pray for me, I cannot be refused and my prayers shall be answered. I love you so much, my other. Please pray for me, thank you!

20. Alfa

Ammeeee... Please look after next week. I am terrified I really really don't want to resit any of my exams but if I don't get A's then I will have to :(.. Mummy is sooo upset I want to make her happy atleast by giving my grades. I tried sooo much last time but the exams were horribleeeeeeeee.... Please look after mummy and her Job. PLease sent her back to work. Mummy is terrified their going to sack her...Dinto chettan is also in a bad state... Nothing is working out for us at the minute.... I love youuuu... ummaaaa Please pray for my family...